50 wins above 2400 in Solo rated should reward "Independent Gladiator" title

Thoughts? I think the independent gladiator title embodies the bracket and is a cool title.

8 Likes

What the hell is solo rated

1 Like

The new solo queue being added in the prepatch.

1 Like

Oh snap. Thats really cool

1 Like

Thanks! I hope more people agree and bump this ahha

i want god damn “elite shadow priest” and “elite subtlety rogue” titles, damnit!

i’d never get the latter tho

3 Likes

Lonely Gladiator

Socially Inept Gladiator

HasNoFriendsToQueueWith Gladiator

Can’t decide :joy::relaxed:

11 Likes

I vote this.

Independent Gladiator sounds like a Beyonce song.

14 Likes

lolwintrade gladiator
wasn’t carried gladiator
pfft who needs friends gladiator

6 Likes

“the lone wolf” would be kind of cool

Hurtfeet, you can’t wintrade in solo bracket though wtf?

People make so many excuses and don’t want solo to be successful for some reason.

Poor reading comp

1 Like

Solitary Gladiator

2 Likes

Welfare Gladiator
Gifted Gladiator
‘Special’ Gladiator
Participation Gladiator
Silver Gladiator
‘I played the meta spec, while QQ’ing about meta slaves’ Gladiator

1 Like

Except solo will by far be the hardest bracket to get gladiator in because you can’t just cheese comp your way in discord up to 2400+. You have to make the best out of playing with bad players.

9 Likes

People that don’t understand arena make responses like this. It’s pretty frustrating, honestly.

All that says is with no coordination you can push rating. Which means you will have to play a spec that is fairly self contained. That means you don’t have to communicate what you’re doing.

Everything that defines good play, ability, etc… all of that is lost. I’m fine with the bracket existing, but don’t act like it’s going to be hard or any decent player will have any respect for it. Just like RBG heros.

3 Likes

Only someone who has no clue how to play arena would say your statement haha. You definitely haven’t done any Solo rated . I’ve played a lot of Solo rated against other Gladiators and Rank 1’s and they are extremely sweaty, lasting 10-20minutes. They are exactly like 2400+ 3’s games except you can’t communicate.

2 Likes

What’s wrong? Upset about there being yet another bracket for you not to get Elite/Gladiator in?

2 Likes

These would be cool since it’s spec based rating when you queue.

3 Likes

There are a lot of dps specs that ONLY work in some comps. There are others that work extremely well in almost any comp. Same goes for healers.

No other points need to be made to derail any discussion on the topic.

Nah, just sucks to see the integrity of PvP and what it means to be lost. Elite gear, titles, achievements… they all continue to mean less and less.