5-stack LF guild for Heroic > Mythic

I’ve got a 5-stack of friends looking to progress through the rest of heroic and perhaps eventually mythic. Flexible schedule, though mostly evening weekdays.

We are the following: Disc Priest (DPS offspec), Prot pally (DPS offspec), Resto Druid, Ret Pally, Arms/Fury Warrior.

Most of us have mythic raiding experience as well as savage/ultimate raiding experience in FFXIV, but were late bloomers to this tier.

If anyone has a good home for us, hit me up!

Hello!

My name is Rachel from the guild Odÿssey on Zul’jin [H]. Our raid team is 1/10H and 10/10N CN. We raid Friday/Sunday 7-11pm EST and we are looking for DPS to fill our ranks as we push to AOTC! Odÿssey as a whole is a friendly community offering M+ and PVP events as well. :slight_smile:

I’m looking forward to hearing back from you!

Discord: Rachel Shadow Priest#3625; BNET: Rachel#12349

Hey Drex,

[H] Area-52 Guild 7/10 Heroic is currently recruiting players to push into Mythic content and for CE.

Our guild currently consists of older gamers (25-30+) and is looking to expand our gaming community with talented and skilled players who want to down the content without the drama, egos, or toxicity. Most of us have been raiding together for 4+ years.

We are currently 10/10 Heroic and 10/10 Normal in Nathria and will be pushing AOTC soon. This will begin our mythic raiding.

We currently raid from 10:30 PM EST - 1:30 AM EST

We are currently recruiting any of the following classes/specs:

-Arms DPS Warrior
-Boomkins
-Mages (Fire / Arcane)
-Warlocks
-Hunters
-Shadow Priests

Disclaimer - We do not have any tank or healing positions open at this time

If you are interested in raiding with us, or want more information please message Axial #1159.

Thank you for your time!

Hey Drex! Despite the roles listed here, I’m sure we could work things out. We’d love to have you!

< Anima > is an Alliance based Semi-Casual Heroic/Mythic Raiding guild on Proudmoore focused on progression at the highest, most comfortable level. However, we are more than just a “guild”, we are a community. Not only do we run together but we level together and sometimes maybe PvP together.

While our goals are Heroic/Mythic raiding and M+, no one wants to play with boring people or feel like they are just a number on a roster. You are playing to have fun. We know that it’s possible to change someone’s ability to play the game, but not someone’s personality. For this reason, we are more than happy to take players without much experience in BfA at all and teach them the game inside and out. All you need to do is be willing!

What we are looking for:

Tanks - Closed

Healers - Closed

DPS - Open

We are looking for people that are of the ages 18 and above to join our ranks and fill our roster for both Shadowlands raiding and M+ content. Maturity is key, while we love having fun, we strive for a drama-free, relaxed community.

Anima leadership and members understand, that BfA was an expansion filled with difficulties throughout its lifespan, but anyone who did or did not play during BfA is more than welcome. However, we do require prior raiding and/or M+ experience, in order to assure that incoming members are at least semi-interested in becoming a part of our WoW community.

Raid Times:

Tues @ 6pm - 9pm PST/Server

Weds @ 6pm - 9pm PST/Server

Tier 1 Progression:

N 10/10 H 5/10

For more information feel free to contact any of the below on Discord: Darkin #1234, phrigmphragm #8290, Seoshi #1584

(Arthas) Insert a guild name here is looking for healers and dps but we are truly always open to great raiders no matter the roll. We are 6/10 H and raid Fri. And sat. 10pm-2am cst. Hit me up if you have any questions or want an invite! Magicmuffins #1764

Hey Drex, my PST raid team could house you and your group of friends. We are currently 9/10H and will soon be moving on to casual mythic progression. more info about us below, take care!

Hubris [H] Semi Casual Mythic EST/PST Times - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hey there! I'm Moon, the recruitment officer for Swift[H][Mal'ganis].
We are currently 5/10H. A few members have 10/10H experience. We want to finish the rest of heroic and push our way towards CE and are in need of like-minded individuals who are laidback and patient with progression. We want to enjoy our time while raiding. (:

Raid Times are Tues/Wed-8-11pm Server(CST)

Looking for a multitude of classes/specs and would be happy to have you on the team. If you have any questions feel free to message me in-game (SparkledMoon#1939) or over on our forum recruitment post here.

Dirty Mike and the Boys(H) Malganis is looking for a few dps and healers. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est. We slowly gained players and are 10/10 Normal and 1/10 Heroic. Laid back guild. Most players are 30+. We have an active group of players on non raid days for M+. If interested or have any questions please message me on Battlenet MtMan#1965 or Discord MtMan#2491

Hey, still looking for a guild? I’m with Revengeance on Bleeding Hollow, our times are set at Tuesday and Thursday 8-11pm est. If that works for you, you can message Numenex in game or add
Battletag : Adam#14502
Discord: Adam#7838

Heyo, what’s the team’s progress so far?

Hey Drextrial,

Dusk to Dawn [Blackrock] 7/10H is looking for more tanks/healers/dps to continue through heroic and into some mythics.
-Raid times: W/H 5:30-8:00pm/Sat 7:00pm-10:00pm PST.

Let me know if you have interest in speaking more!
Bnet: Teafmfdub#1382

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-tichondrius-your-moms-favorite-910h-1010n/831295

My dude. Check us out. This might be a perfect opportunity to get your whole group into our raid team. Either way, hope you find a dope place to call home. Cozybadguy#8607 if interested. We just switched to horde side though.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-bleeding-hollow-cozy-new-team-in-town-get-it-get-it-get-it/840351