5 ppl lf M raid team

Hello, 5 raiders lf new mythic raid team. Last guild fell apart, we range in experience from 5-7/8M with pulls on ghuun. Have logs available for everyone. 2-3 nights, no weekends, and no times past 12est. hit me up at Tiito#11739 if interested.
Brewmaster/prot pally
Sv/BM Hunter
Unholy DK
Enh/Ele shaman
Spriest

Critical is looking to fill out our raid roster and also grow as a guild so all members are appreciated.

So, a little bit about us we raid Wed/Thur 8PM server till 11 and started November 7th. We are 8/8 heroic and 2/8 mythic currently. We have been able to get this progression during the holidays which made me very happy. We also help members get 10 keys weekly and alts even. I personally have 4 120s that I am constantly sacrificing keys to help people you will find this mentality is shared among core leadership. We are looking for players that are masters at their class and are able to adapt to meet the raid composition as needed week to week (alts help too). In addition, we are also working on a merger with another guild on January 4th. They also raid Friday/sat 830-11 server with the same progression.

. Feel free to add me on discord Cyro#9536 or on btag- Cyroziv#1709. Cyro out!

Cyroziv

Hey there!

Hard Pass is a guild on Stormrage - US formed by a group of core raiders looking to push forward into the expansion and the future, by building a solid raid roster for Heroic Progression and then pushing into mythic raiding. We are aiming for a solid start in the new 8.1 raid “Battle of Dazar’alor” and beyond into the future. We are looking for players who want to push themselves, but by keeping it light and fun so raiding does not become a chore.

Our Current recruitment needs are:

Tank:

Death Knight
Paladin
Monk

DPS:

Warrior
Hunter
Lock
Mage
Death Knight
Rogue
Shaman(w/ Restoration OS)

Healers:

Monk
Paladin
Shaman (with DPS OS)

Current Raid Times

Tuesday/Wednesday 10pm - 1am ET

This may be extended to another raid night if demand is met.

Please do not hesitate to contact us even if your class is not listed, we enjoy having options in case of player drops and real life situations. We also run Mythic+ and alt runs during the week.

Our group of players has a relaxed, yet bold attitude towards raiding. We expect you to be on time and show up to play. The guild has a very active social background, with an amazing friendly feel where all are welcome.

If you are interested, please feel free to contact Luntho ( Gando#21200 ) or Zaira ( bruenor#1859 ) for more information and our discord so we can talk more.

<Sanguine Morte> [Alliance Stormrage] is looking for raiders prepared for heroic clears and Mythic Progression on a light schedule. As a guild we are laid back, but we expect all raiders to come to raid prepared to put in the work to down bosses. ( Also always a group or two of Mythic + running and looking for more)

Official guild raid nights are as follows:
Tue: 8:30-11:30 Eastern
Thurs: 8:30-11:30 Eastern

Recruitment needs:
While we are specifically looking for ranged dps; anyone is encouraged to talk to an officer.

What we provide:

As a guild Sanguine Morte provide a few things:
A: Guild repairs: while not unlimited these will cover most of the cost of running in our raids.
B: Potions/Flasks: We will provide you with the necessary potions and flasks for our raid nights, however, if you wish to provide your own that’s fine.
C: Food: We will provide 300 stat foods for our raids, however, it is encouraged for raiders to buy/craft the appropriate 375 stat food particularly for progression.
D: Enchants: As a guild we have acquired and continue to acquire the mats for enchants and have enchanters in our raids to provide the best possible enchants for your newly dropped shiny gear!
E: Positive Atmosphere: We understand things happen in raids, people do occasionally stand in stupid/lag/tunnel/zone/etc. If a raid officer approaches you about these things privately that is your chance to fix them, if you are called out mid fight pay attention to what’s going on and change what you’re doing or you will be sat for the night.

What we expect from you the prospective raider:
A: Be consistent: If you show up once or twice then disappear do not expect a regular raid spot.
B: Have a general, growing, and up to date knowledge of your class and chosen spec/specs.
C: Be open to suggestion and willing to provide input if it is asked for.
D: Have the Discord voice application downloaded and an account created for voice chat.*

Final thoughts:
Thanks for reading this recruitment post! If you’re reading this we assume you are interested in raiding with us or at least inquiring. Please send an in-game mail/Battle.tag request to Sparkale (Gums#1461), Tussinwulf(renegade403#1951), or Orgin (stik#1632), for more information.

I know it has been about 2 weeks since you posted you were looked. My guild is currently trying to fill out a few spots vacated by the holiday/bfa blues on our raid team, please check out [A] United We Loot - Stormrage Thu/Fri 4/10M - #4 by Summine-stormrage if you want to get more information.