5 Friends LF Mythic Prog Guild

Hello,

We are a group of IRL friends who have raided mythic together in the past. We are looking for a Weekday late night raid time (8pm up to 12am PST). Preferably 9pm-12am PST.

Our Classes:

• Shadow / Healer Priest
  • Boomkin / or any Druid spec
  • Warrior DPS
  • Hunter
  • Hunter / Ele

While we all have BFA mythic raiding experience, the Boomy and I have raided mythic since MoP across different characters and roles. We are on Proudmoore Alliance at the moment, but are seeing if there are any horde guilds on Tich we could move to.

If interested please contact here or:

Kremensen#1382

Hi Kremensen,

Scrub Legion is currently recruiting DPS for our core mythic roster. We are currently 10/10H and are not recruiting for the bench. Raid times are Wed/Sun 8-11 EST.

With Shadowlands our goals for Scrub Legion are the following:

Get AotC done as fast as possible.

Fully clear mythic before the next raid tier.

Provide a community who will help you tackle M+ every week and climb the arena ladder if that’s your thing.

Have a fun time memeing our main tank in discord who has been given the legendary title of Meme Factory.

We are currently planning on using our raid night tomorrow (Wed 2/10 at 8 EST) to trial new recruits in a full heroic clear (last week we full cleared in less than 3 hours). If this interests you please contact me through discord or b.net below:

My Contact Info:

Btag: Goofygoober#1827

Discord: Goofy#5152

Hi Kremensen! If you haven’t already chosen a guild, Gains is also recruiting DPS/Heals for Mythic progression! Currently we are 10/10 heroic and our raid times are Wed/Th 7PM to 11PM PST.

Feel free to contact here or add me in game StillAlive#1399

yo, hows the search going?

I added you on bnet but I figured I’d post here as well.

I’m running recruitment for Coven (recently renamed from Bloodfang Coven). We’re 10/10H and looking to expand our roster as we move to Mythic progression. Our raid times start at 7PM PST so if that’s flexible I think you all would be a great fit.

im interested, please add me on discord
Tal#3021
2/10M aff lock

Hey! Not exactly your desired times but I’ll shoot a message anyway!

GG One Shot is a freshly started 10/10H guild. We are currently looking for new members for KSM and Mythic Raid Progression. We raid Wed 6PM PST | Sun 3PM PST. If you’d like to talk more feel free to hit me up on discord; Bubblinator#2994

Hey, my friends and I are all on stormrage and we are seeking the same time raids. I get off work at 9pst and it’s a struggle to find a late night guild that needs 3 ranged dps.

If you’re interested, maybe we could all discuss forming our own late night guild or community. Just a thought seeing as you’re a group of 5 and we’re a group of 3.

My discord is veshore#0548

Hello! We are actively recruiting for mythic progression and can use all classes right now! If you want more information, here is our recruitment post:

We are 3/10 M currently and raid W/TH 6:00 - 9:00 PST.