5 Friends in RL LF(H)Guild Herod PVP

Hello
4 friends and me are looking for a horde guild PVP focus on Herod to call our home. All 5 of us have jobs, families etc. and are in our 40’s so it’s hard for us to commit to raid schedules. But if your missing a couple ppl on a raid night and we are on, we would gladly step in to help out the guild. Our main focus is pvp rather it be wpvp or battlegrounds and just having fun with guildies running dungeons etc. All 5 of us are located in Ontario, so raid times or premade bgs that are around 9pm start works best for us
Thank you

3 Likes

Not sure if you would consider alliance and Skeram but Chaos Cult is recruiting. As we are adults and have jobs will be raiding on Friday/Saturday evenings. Give it some consideration!

Let’s chat on Discord! We’d love to give you guys a great community to call home.
We will be doing PvP’ing on our Non-Raid days. A few of us here are also from Ontario.
RavenWebb#9612

I am also in Ontario! There’s a few others here as well.

Hey, Gavyn

Few IRL friends and I are creating a guild on Herod and a lot of our focus will be doing PvP. Many of us have family and jobs and will be playing at night mostly. Let us know if you’re interested.

<ICoN>

“I Cower Over Nothing”

Herod | Horde

Raid Times: Tues and Thurs 8PM-11PM EST | Semi-Hardcore/PvP

In <ICoN> you’re family. That’s how we look at the people who join our guild. We’re a group of IRL friends who have all played Vanilla WoW and are excited to get back to the world that we miss. It’s all about having a great time while completing the game’s most difficult content. If you love PvP, you’ll LOVE us. We’re all about making life difficult for the Alliance. If you have a grudge against someone, it becomes OUR grudge. Getting ganked by a few Alliance? We will happily back you up. Like I said… we’re family.

Recruitment: We’re open to all classes and roles right now. Maybe even a raid leader or two if you are equipped with the knowledge and experience.

Expectations: We expect you to quit your jobs, neglect your family, and forget about that degree you’re chasing. It’s all about <ICoN> now! See? We can make a few jokes as well. Our expectations of you are to come prepared to every raid night. Know the fights, bring consumables, be the best (insert class here) on the server that night. Be ready to go 20 minutes before the raid starts. We would like to be in the instance and starting trash at 8 PM.

PvP: We will be running organized PvP groups for both WPvP and Battlegrounds. We have members that are already dedicated to the grind for HWL, and members dedicated to camping Alliance until they quit the game.

Loot Distribution: We will be using a transparent Loot Council. Priorities will be MT/OT>DPS>Healers. We will take into consideration raid attendance, guild contributions, and total upgrade value among other factors.

If you are at all interested in joining us please contact (SpooNFoy#1960) or the Co-GM (Sn0wMaN#11132).

Hello , there is a bunch of members from Ontario and Quebec in our guild . We will be doing lots of PvP.

My friends and I have been waiting for WoW classic to re release since it was announced. We are super exited to sink a huge amount of hours into this game and clear all the content . We need players who put the team first. Working together from day 1 will help us become a fine oiled machine, working efficiently.

To make everyone feel apart of this from the beginning there will be open guild name suggestions and a vote in discord. I figured it would be better naming once we see all the personalities we have.

Guild Goals:

• Clear all PvE content including Naxx
  • Help members gear up farming pre raid BiS
  • Establish a strong ecnomy with careful planning
  • Be accomplished PvPers, and create various team strategies
  • Hold world PvP multi guild events

Classes Needed: We currently need offtanks, healers , dps, and PvPers

Times: We would like to raid either on weekdays starting at 6pm or 7pm EST, or weekends in the after noon/evening.

Discord: add GrapeApe#1703
or join _https://discord.gg/SfxatTw (remove underscore)

What’s your discord? add me. RavenWebb#9612

We are a casual adult 30+ guild with real life obligations. However, we progress on content and have been together for over 14 years. We play Horde on Whitemane if you would consider playing there. Our Discord server is very active and half of our 40man team is set. Please check us out!
[H][Whitemane] <TBA> Casual PvE/PvP guild LFM [CST]

Give this a look [H] Guild LFM's Look inside for Current details

Hey, we’d be interested in chatting with you all

Here’s my elevator pitch

Hey there, Gavyn, sounds like you all may be a good fit for Stand There And Bleed!

Check us out and see what you think! Contact Rya#11432 on Battlenet or on the discord in our post so we can chat!

1 Like

I know you said herod, but if you’re open to Incendius (EST PVP), we might be a good fit.

Bring Out Your Undead is a group of Real Life friends and current WoW players that are looking for people who want to play Classic and enjoy a community, while still having other commitments. We’ll be mostly playing evenings and weekends, during prime EST and CST hours. Most of us have been playing WoW/MMOs for 10+ years, with several of us having played during Vanilla.

We are a bunch of people in their late 20s, 30s, and early 40s that have been playing games most of our lives and are looking to “hook up” with people who want to eventually raid at 60, do some PvP and share stories of how screwed up adulting can be some times. If this sounds like you, reply here or add me on Discord: Dakken#5328

Hi there!

I’m an officer with Pantheon. We are primarily a PVE focused, with raiding being our core, but we do have a number of people(myself included) looking to do world PVP at launch, and then in phase 2 do battlegrounds and other PVP objectives as well.

We raid M/T/Th 8:30-11:30. I’d love to discuss Pantheon further with you. Below is our recruitment page. If you’re interested, you can reach out to me on Discord at Aydriann#0478.

Thanks for your time!