5 AOTC Players Looking for Guild

We recently moved from Arthas having got AOTC and some mythic experience and are in search for a consistent Mythic raiding guild. We are looking for a guild that is looking to progress into Mythic and needs some raiders (see below) to fill their ranks. We would prefer raid needs to be Tuesday/Wednesday starting at 8PM but can potentially be flexible. I have put our names and specs below. Most of us have potential alts that could help as well. Feel free to send me a message!

Counterkiller#2031 (Disc), Counter#1526(Btag)

Tallinin – Fire Mage
Decreux – Resto Shaman
Drezilla – MM Hunter / Keksas - Aff Warlock
Vasara – Vengeance DH
Raajim – Holy Priest

Hello Tallinin

LAN Party is a newly formed, semi-hardcore guild that focuses on environment above everything else. We are a performance driven guild who still knows how to have fun. We are currently 2/10 progressing against the undefeated roster boss!

Outside of raid, we aim to build up our M+ and PVP community. We are building a core base of players who are looking to push keys daily to farm gear and IO as well as boost their CR.

Raid Times:
• Tuesday: 8:15 PM - 11:15 PM EST
• Thursday: 8:15 PM - 11:15 PM EST

Raid Expectations:
• Bring all consumables (flask, armor kit, food, oils).
• Fully enchanted and gemmed gear.
• Add-ons: DBM or Bigwigs, WeakAuras, Exorsus Raid Tools, RC Loot Council.
• Pre-watch boss fight videos ahead of raid night (ReadyCheckPull, FatbossTV, StankieGaming).
• 100% attendance is expected. Post in #attendance on the rare occasion an attendance issue arises.
• Come on time. Invites at 8:00, first pull at 8:15.
• Comms should be clear unless related to raid strategy.
• A minimum of one Mythic 14+, and 3 Mythic +10 dungeons completed a week by raid members.
• Be respectful to all guild mates during raid.
• Have FUN!!

Mythic+ Keys:
We have dedicated members of the guild who will help anyone and everyone get their keys done for the week. If you love pushing keys/IO and/or are looking to find a new push group, then tag the keys channel and let’s get a run in!

BattleNet Contact Info:
Fizzy#11565 (GM)

Discord Contact Info:
Fizzy#9309 (GM)

Hey there. N S F W is looking for more people to flush out our roster for mythic content and the upcoming 9.1 patch. I’m sure my GM could fit you all in one way or another if you’re still looking for a group to raid with. Our raid nights are Tues/Thurs 8:15-11:30 EST (server time) with optional raid nights on the weekend for fun. We typically supply raid stuff, (food, flasks, etc) Jc/Bastiuss#6787 (GM) Discord - Kyukazi#4169 (Officer/Raid Lead) Discord - Crindor#1206 Btag (Grunt forced to do their work)

My group might be able to accommodate that if you are still looking. They are m-raid/m+ caliber players building the team. I’m still bit new but I’ve been impressed with what I’ve seen. They are quick chill knowledgeable players.