5/9M rsham/hp/mw/rd

M-F 2 or 3x week 7-10/ 7-11 cst
Or Fri - Sat late night /

8.2 i would like to play either Rsham, Hpally, MW monk. Hp and Mw at 415 neck 48 and still working on sham but i can play all healing spec at exceptional level. I can also play Rdruid 415 at neck 49. I have couple CE past tier and would like to push progression in 8.2 and leave the pug life behind.

Thank You

Hello,

Right now Extenze(A-Sargeras) is looking for more to help round out our mythic roster. We are a group of friends that is looking for more fun people to push mythic content with. We started last tier with CE in our sights after going 9/11M in ABT - however, with the amount of fall off BFA had received, we only reached 2/8M. However, a lot of the relationships built here are strong, and we were able to get over that speed bump and are now looking to get as deep into mythic as we can.

Currently, we are 9/9H and 6/9M BoD, 2/2H CoS. Our schedule currently is Wednesday/Monday, 9pm-12am est, and we do alt raids on Tuesdays, 9pm-12am est. (Possible shift to Tues/Wed for 8.2 with the same hours)

Outside of raid, we have many members (myself included) that love to run M+ keys. There’s also a PvP presence in the guild, where members will hang out in Warmode during assaults or mess around in some Arena’s/BG’s.

Overall, we have a strong focus on our community. There are some players here that are amazing, and could easily join a top 100 US guild - but they stay because the atmosphere we’ve created here is really fun.

From reading your post, I got the vibe that this is something you are interested in too. We are looking to add another healer to our team, and I’d love to talk with your more about what we have to offer here. Add me on bnet (Logan#1668) if you are interested or toss an in-game mail or whisper.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hey there Gob,

< Sauce > is currently recruiting a holy paladin and a MW Monk! We are currently 7/9M. We raid 8:30-11:00 EST Tue/Wed/Thursday.

I really think we’d be a great for and exactly what you’re looking for!!

Add me on RealiD Murph#12632 !

Hey Gobz -

We would love to talk to you man. Always looking for quality players who can play multiple classes and specs as well as help build a solid community both in guild and in game.

A TL:DR on Sauce - been around in one form or another since Vanilla. We will be 8/9 Mythic tomorrow night - (9/9 H - 2/2 H CoS Server first). Goal is to get back to being the CE guild we once were and we want to push US 150 eventually. We had numbers issues that plagued us this tier.

Raid Tues/Wed/Thurs 8:30-11pm EST

We promote High end Mythic + keys - Alt growth - rated PVP - outside of WoW interaction etc.

If your interested in talking hit me up at Dread7787#1346

PS - just noticed murphsamdi hit you up too - so thats two of us from sauce looking to talk with ya

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 server on our server group.

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 disc+holy priest, 1 holy paladin, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for warlock, ele sham, s priest) 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer monk or warrior… Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: We are pushing hard for famed slayer in eternal palace and need like minded driven competitive individuals with the same goal [IN PROGRESS]. To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Guild Name: The Night Show
Realm: Zul’jin
Faction: Horde
Contacts: Bnet Papa#12894 or discord Dream#6696
Current Progression: 7/9M BoD
Raid Days/Times: Tue/Sun/Mon 10p-1a PST / 1a-4a EST
The Night Show is a late-night guild focused on progression raiding. We currently only raid Sun/Mon however we are adding Tuesdays to ensure we get CE and push for top US 250-500 rankings. The guild is ran by CE and US top 10 players.
Recruitment:
Recruitment open to all classes and specs for 8.2, currently seeking DPS for the remainder of the tier.

Tank-High Priority
Resto Shaman- high priority
Resto druid- high priority
DPS- High priority for all classes

Afternoon,

Vrekt of Illidan (9/9M) is looking for a Resto Shaman for 8.2 and beyond.

We raid 7-10CT Tues, Wed, Thur. If you are able to master mechanics while putting out solid heals, we’re interested.

Please see our recruitment thread below and feel free to contact me if you have any questions. We look forward to raiding with you!

Disc: Destructive#1640
BNet: MasterSk#1789

Hey Gobzilla, I’d be interested in either your R Shammy or MW Monk if you have any flexibility in your time frame. We raid Tue/Thu 7:30-10:30 est with Wed optional for heroic/alts. If you think you’re able to flex the times, hit me up on bnet Dcoy#1399

Hey Gobzillatx! We are a new guild that is currently recruiting elite players to come and join us to achieve CE this current patch. If you are interested here is my post below! Hope to hear from you!

Hey Gob,

I’m looking for a holy paladin or mistweaver to join our raid team and guild for Eternal Palace and beyond to fill the 4th healer spot. I have a handful of others who can already cover the 5th spot on the raid team.

My main is Wretchedmist, my battletag is Wretchedmist#1868, and my Discord is Wretchedmist#7609. I have been playing my priest since September 2005 and healing raids (starting with Molten Core) since January 2006. I’ve been the guild master of Obsidian Spur since TBC.

Add me on bnet and send me a tell. Let’s have a talk in Discord. Check out our guild info on wowprogress - I have a write up there on our guild and what we’re about. Our guild is Obsidian Spur and we’re on the Thrall realm. We’re a 2004 Horde launch guild originally from Sargeras. We raid Wednesday and Thursday nights from 8:00-11:30 PM eastern. We also raid a third night on Sunday, but it’s flex content and not mandatory, although many come.

Thanks for your time,
Wretchedmist, GM of Obsidian Spur

Hey! my guild is in need of another healer (MW in particular). We are 8/9M that raids T/Th 5:30-8:30pm PST (8:30-11:30pm EST). I’ll drop our guild spam below! If you have any questions, feel free to add me on Discord: Turbo#9504 or Bnet: NirboTurbo#1979 Hope to hear from ya! :smiley:

Hi Gobzillatx!

I’m the GM of Mass Darkness on Garithos. We’re 2/2H CoS 5/9M BoD and we’re looking for dps and healers for our Eternal Palace progression! We raid Tues/Thurs 8 PST-10:30PST and we do an optional alt raid nights on Saturdays at 8 PST. We’re very active every day doing raids, mythic plus and arenas! As a guild, we’re very close and as new people come in we bring them in as our own. I’d love to connect with you if you’re interested in chatting more. Here is my bnet: katixa#11844

I might have something for you.

is a Progressive Mythic Weekend Raiding team that raids Sat/Sun 7-10pm EST time. We’re looking for a few more to finish our rosters.

Message me on Discord @ Hovski#1730 or Bnet @ Hovski#1535

Hey there, wanted to drop our Guild into the mix.