5/9M Mage looking for same progression or higher

I main frost but am willing to change specs for progression.

Looking for a guild who raids 2-4 nights weekly.

I can raid 6-11pm CST Sunday-Thursday or later Friday-Saturday.

Here are my logs:
warcraftlogs. com/character/us/stormrage/voidcicles

Note: My guild set logs to private mid tier so some are missing.

If you would like to know more you can add me at SoWhat#11900

(Not looking to sit on the bench and cheer on so please be aware)

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.

Edit: A few more notes that may be helpful. My item level is 412/ Neck 37
and if I could avoid filling out an application, that would be great.

To Apply
Fill out our application at goo.gl/W5ocWs

About Us
Casually Competent 5/9M, 9/9H BoD is a adult 21+ progression minded guild currently located on the US-Sargeras server. We’re looking for reliable raiders that are flexible in role, adapt quickly to new mechanics with a keen situational awareness, and aren’t shy to own up when they occasionally skip a beat. We enjoy having fun, but know when to focus up to get the job done. CASUAL PLAYERS ARE WELCOME TO JOIN.

Current needs:
Shadow Priest
Disc or Holy Priest
Elemental Shaman
Resto Shaman
Mage
Warlock
Balance Druid

All exceptional players are welcome to apply.

We are a guild that will attempt to work through performance issues with you as long as you’re putting your best foot forward. That being said we are not here to run a babysitting program, help us help you.

Raid nights: Saturday and Sunday 6PM-10PM CST [invites start at 5:50PM to facilitate prompt pulls and organization] We strive to run a hardcore progression guild that operates on a semi-casual schedule with a tight roster; solid attendance is a must. Days are naturally reduced as content becomes farmed.

While these are our designated raid nights we remain quite active on off nights. Guild chat may get a tad interesting, please be prepared

Base Requirements

⊗ Competitive drive
⊗ Ability to make scheduled raids and give proper notice of any absences
⊗ Being prepared with Food/Pots/Flasks
⊗ Discord
⊗ Reliable internet connection
⊗ Consummate knowledge of your class with efficiency in playing multiple roles [keeping up to date with theory-crafting + min/maxing]
⊗ No-lifers a plus!

If you think you may be a good fit, whisper Pxl in game at anytime!

Contact Us
wes#12170, charyssma#1496, or abcboy#1225

Check out Synthesis weekend. They need a mage soon.

Hey, if you’re open to Horde we’d love to discuss trialing with us!

[H] Convergence - 8/8M Uldir - 9/9H BoD - 5/9M BoD

Schedule:
Tuesday 6-9pst (8-11cst)
Wednesday 6-9pst (8-11cst)
Thursday 6-9pst (8-11cst)

History:
T18 HFC - US 131
EN - US 141
ToV - US 88
T19 NH - US 51
T20 ToS - US 77
T21 Ant - US 81
T22 Uldir - US 187

Located on Kil’Jaeden horde, Convergence is a mythic raiding guild driven by the idea that progression is a product of efficiency not volume. We are firm believers in the idea that a short raid schedule and success in mythic raiding are not mutually exclusive. Our schedule is a strict 9 hours per week and we will not add a day under any circumstance.

We are looking for skilled players who share the same ambition of clearing content in timely fashion but might not have the time to dedicate 4 or 5 nights to that goal. With such a short raid schedule, it is imperative that our team comes prepared to maximize our efficiency. In addition, our guild is very active outside of our scheduled raid hours with M+, alt runs and PvP.

For any inquiries please contact:

• Shanarru#1215

I’ll look into it, still weighing my options.

Hey man, I’m the raid leader of Tribe of the Ascended, an 8/8M 5/9M (with Rasta to 6% in 8 pulls, will die tomorrow) guild that only raids twice a week, Tuesday and Thursday from 8:30-midnight EST. We could really use a solid mage for our team and I’d be interested in talking with you. Here’s a link to our wowprogress for more details: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/burning-legion/Tribe+Of+The+Ascended

I sent you a btag friend request, you can add me on Discord as well at Halosis#0897 as it’s a bit easier for me to respond through there. And if you’re really interested, feel free to to fill out the app linked at the bottom of our wowprogress page, as I’ll have you do that anyways if you’d want to join us. Let’s talk soon!

Hello Voidcicles, if you are still interested in a Mythic guild then Miss You Already 6/9M located on Proudmoore would be interested in discussing setting up a trial. If you are interested feel free to add me or our other officers on Bnet:

Mekeda#1998
leetnoob#1156
Derek636#1608