5/9M exp Hpally LF Home

As title states!

Former top 500 US Hpally. My current guild has come to the point where it’s lost too many players to really be stable enough to continue to push content at a pace for killing bosses. As they are really nice players and friendly they lack recruiting I think mainly due to losing the raid leader recently and since then has been a real struggle.

I am available currently pretty much any day of the week to raid including weekends/late night. If this sounds like something interesting to you please add me @Arcanine#11970 for more info and to touch basis with current needs and info.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Vice | Horde-Cho’gall
6/9M BoD
8/8M US 324 Uldir
Fri/Sat 6-9pm PST / 9pm-midnight EST
Gub#1148, Breathe#1185

Hello Jolteon.

Our guild has a core spot open for a good holy pally healer. I know your 5/9 on Mythic, but our guild is 4/9 with getting conclave to 13% on our first week trying.

We would love to have you so we can get to cutting edge.

If you can make these raid times 12PM-4PM EST on Wensday and Thursday, than your pretty much in. If you have issues with transfers, I can cover your costs.

-Guild, Redline of Thrall.

-Aelestorm.

Add me here: Quadraxis#1172 if your interested.

Hello!

Three Hops This Time is a Horde guild located on the server Stormreaver. We’re currently looking for members to help us Cha Cha slide into Battle of Dazar’alor.

About Us:
We’re dedicated ex-hardcore raiders who bring that focus to their 9-hours a week of raiding(On boss pulls), but are casual the rest of the time. We have a growing amount of members who are intrested in pushing mythic plus.

Progression:
Uldir: 8/8M US 503
Battle for Dazar’alor: 9/9H 6/9M

Our Raid days are:

Tuesday 8-11 EST
Wednesday 8-11 EST
Thursday 8-11 EST

We’re Currently Looking for the following:

Tank:
Blood DK

Melee:
Warrior

Ranged:
Shadow Priest

Healer:
Holy Paladin
Disc Priest

We’re always looking to improve, so if you feel you can provide that feel free to Contact us.

Drujo#1397 (Recruitment Officer)
Brashara#1324 (Guild Master)
Dagron#1761 (Officer)

1 Like

Hey there I’m having to leave my own guild for schedule reasons. I am my guild’s only holy paladin, and they’ll be without one from now on. were 8/9 Mythic . Id like to pass your info to my healing lead.

Please add me @ Damocles#11473 so I can connect you two.

Alliance - 8/8 Mythic Server first Mythic G’huun , currently 8/9 Mythic on Jaina

4 raid days during progression , 3 during farm.

Tues, Wed , Sat , Sun. @ 10 c.s.t. - 1 c.s.t.

1 Like

Hey There! I am going to add you!

Elevenfold [A] Stormrage

We are a 3 day per week progression orientated mythic raiding guild. Currently 6/9M BOD and 8/8 CE uldir and seeking exceptional players.

Raid times: Tues/Wed/Sun - 7:30-11:00pm EST

Our goal is to push CE as quickly as we can on a reasonable raid schedule. Outside of mythic progression, we are active in other activities such as mythic key pushing, assaults, rbgs, etc. We run a lean raid roster and do not recruit for the bench, all needs are for core raid positions.

Current recruitment needs:
High priority : Heals

Please contact either:
Raid lead: Oblvnxknight#1712 (btag) or oblvnxknight#6331 (disc)
Recruitment Officer: Banr#1424 (btag) or Banr#4484 (discord)

Still Considering offers!

Hey there I’m having to leave my own guild for schedule reasons. I am my guild’s only holy paladin, and they’ll be without one from now on. were 8/9 Mythic . Id like to pass your info to my healing lead.

Alliance - 8/8 Mythic Server first Mythic G’huun , currently 8/9 Mythic on Jaina

Hey Jolteoñ, we are currently looking for a strong Holy Pally to join our raid team. Will leave our contact info below, if you are interested.

About Us:
Premonition (5/9M 8/8H BoD, Cutting Edge EN+NH+Ant+Uldir) is a Horde guild on US-Magtheridon. Our raid team has been together since MoP and we pride ourselves in maintaining a stable home for players. We are looking to bolster our roster with players who are interested in progressing Mythic content in BoD. While we maintain a laid-back, non-elitist environment, we are in no means casual – our goal every tier is to push CE. We have streams available for anyone who is interested in checking out our raid environment. Outside of raid, we have an active player base looking to complete M+’s every day to farm gear/score and complete 10s for the week. We also play games outside of WoW and have an active Discord.

Raid Times:
Monday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Tuesday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Thursday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST

Btag - Eatmyrice#11578, or Limeyman#1556; Contact us in-game with any questions and to start the painless application process.

Edit : Just so you know whats up, they’ll be progressing on Jaina with saved lockouts for sometime. You might be able to progress on Jaina with them, but chances are they’ll run w/o one during the 1st kill.

They are an impressive guild of close friends, with a great social atmosphere. If your up for the job, and can handle your own inside a group of core mythic minded healers you’ll fit right in.

If it all works out , I will xfer you and faction swap you if needed. Hoping to speak with you soon.

Still Looking!

<Everything is Fine> (Whisperwind-Alliance) is a 2 night raiding guild comprised of competitive yet passionate raiders. If you are looking for a guild that is tight-knit, supportive, yet competitive and skilled on a light schedule, we believe <EiF> might be the place for you.

Raid Times:
Tuesday: 8:00-11:30 PM EST
Wednesday: 8:00-11:30 PM EST
Monday/Friday (optional): 8:00 PM EST

Progression:
Nighthold: 10/10M CE
Tomb of Sargeras: 8/9M
Antorus the Burning Throne: 11/11M CE
Uldir: 8/8M CE

Recruitment:
High Priority: Ranged dps, as well as all outstanding players.
Application: www.guilded.gg/#!AdNRgNB7jd

OR /who on US-Whisperwind and ask for recruitment officers

Still Looking for cutting edge home!

Six Percent (formally Last Attempt): We have been pushing mythic content since MoP on a semi-casual, 2 day/week (6 hour) schedule. We’ve recently transferred to Illidan and are looking to fill a few spots on the mythic roster.

Recruitment: Open to all ranged DPS and Healers!

Schedule: Tues/Thursday 700-1000PM CST

Progression: 5/9M, 7/8M (ghuun 6%)

Raid Environment: Progression focused, laid back.

Requirements/Expectations: We are mythic raiding and expect all raiders to know the encounters/content. We are not here to carry anyone and expect raiders to bring the best they can to every encounter. Whether that is spec/talent selection, WA building, DBM notification/edits, consumable usage, ‘clever use of game mechanics’, etc; anything that will maximize your character. Alt/OS highly recommended.

Roster: We are looking to set our roster at approx. 23-24 members. This means some players will sit for certain days/bosses. All raiders must be willing to step out/in as requested. If you are on the mythic roster, you must be available during raid times.

Attendance: We expect perfect attendance. This is a game, and life happens, but 19 other players are depending on you being available for raid days. If you can not make a raid, no big deal, we just ask for 24 hour notice to fill your spot. If you consistently miss raids, we may replace you.

Contact: Please message myself or any of our officers or hop into discord and ping one of us. We’re more than happy to chat with anyone.

Dzlirium (Dzlirium#1719)

Euls (Mugen#1931)

Aryalla (Kyekyre#1326)

Felith (Bwolf56#1476)

Kir (Kirelle#1521)

We raid Weekends on Cenarius we are an alliance guild, and we raid at noon server, thats around 3pm eastern. hit me up for more info if interested. Seinneka#1436 Happy Gaming. :slight_smile:

Still looking

Hello! Our guild would love to have you join! Alliance, 2 night a week 4/9M (wed/sun). We are going to achieve cutting edge this raid tier, but do so in a welcoming and friendly environment. Having a 6 hour raid week means we get straight to business and don’t waste time.

Guild Name: Nevermind

Faction: Alliance

Realm (US): Lightbringer

Realm Timezone: Pacific Standard Time

Current Progression: 4/9M 9/9H BoD

Raid Days and Times: Wednesday 6:30-8:30/ (9:30-11:30EST), Sunday 4:00-8:00 (7:00-11:00pm EST)

We do an optional clear of heroic on saturdays.

Openings: Recruiting dps (pref ranged), as well as 1 exceptional healer

BACKGROUND

The core of Nevermind is comprised of players with a long history playing WoW; achieving 1900+ .io, Gladiator PvP titles, and/or Cutting Edge in other environments. Nevermind begins its World of Warcraft experience with BoD, but leverages a deep rooted network of friends that have combined efforts to achieve a unified goal beginning with this tier. With a serious yet growth oriented group mindset, we look forward to moving up the charts for several raid tiers to come.

GOAL

The goal of Nevermind is, in short, to achieve Cutting Edge, and in the long term; to hold the #1 rank on Lightbringer. We are passionate about our short raid week (6 hours), and strive to utilize our time in the most efficient way possible. As mentioned before, we enforce a growth mindset during progression and do not seek out, condone, or otherwise influence conflict detrimental to our goals. Thus, we seek a mature, accountable membership capable of balancing real life responsibilities with the demanding schedule of a semi-hardcore gaming group. We host working adults with a stable atmosphere and clear perspective of what they want from the game. In doing this we hope to continue building on our solid foundation a membership that will be here for years to come.

Additionally, we have 2 or 3 teams over 1500 .io, and a gbank that sells consumables at a discounted price.

Please reply here or add me on btag Caffeine#1570

LF Cutting edge guild!

[[A][US][Sargeras] Happy Little Accidents 6/9M looking for DPS!

Raid times T/Th 7:30-10:30pm server time (8:30-11:30 Eastern)

Chill guild looking to bring more DPS into our core group as we go for cutting edge.

Our expectations

Attendance: Core raiders are expected to be on time and available for most raid nights. We understand that many have families, jobs, or classes, so we don’t mind if you need to miss a night here and there as long as you let us know in advance.

Experience: We are recruiting for our core team. Raiders are expected to be knowledgeable in their class, and are expected to have familiarized themselves with boss encounters ahead of time.

Attitude: A positive attitude is very important to us. Progression can be tough at times, but at the end of the day, we’re all here to have a good time and kill some bosses.

We also have an alt/off-night Heroic raid on Sundays starting at 5:00pm server (6:00pm Eastern), and run Mythic+ dungeons together on a regular basis.

If you would like to hear more, please feel free to add one of the officers below to our Bnet friends list (or reach out to us in game) any time.

GM/Raid Lead: YellowYoshi#1399, Kauda-Sargeras

Officer: Kaptainm#1628, Kpn-Sargeras

Officer: Trevelyan#1957, Clegaine-Sargeras

Check our guild out!
[A] Heroes and Legends (6/9M) on Stormrage now recruiting! Looking for exceptional DPS, a healer, and possibly a tank to dive into Mythic High Tinker Mekkatorque. Raid times are as follows: Wednesday 9:00 PM – 12:00 AM EST, Sunday 9:00 PM – 12:00 AM EST, and Monday 9:00 PM – 12:00 AM EST. We are a semi-hardcore guild looking to achieve Cutting Edge and have fun doing it. We also participate in M+ and push keys on our free time. If interested, message WanabeNinja#1572 on BNET (Raider), WannaBeNinja#4300 on discord (Raider), Blobbey#0112 on discord (Guild Master), or Taedious#8090 on discord (Officer)