5/9M 410 Prot War / 408 Brewmonk LF Mythic Guild

Suh. Tank player looking for core/long term spot in an established Mythic Progression minded guild. My current experience in BfA 5/9 Mythic Battle (60+ pulls on Mythic Rasta), 9/9 Heroic. Legion experience: Up to every end tier boss from NH on without a kill. (Can post on what toons or show exorsus logs. 100s of pulls on these bosses) I am only looking for a guild with my experience or higher so please don’t respond if your not at least 5/9M.

Current tanks: Prot Warrior: 410 equipped (Main), Brewmaster Monk: 409 equipped.

Been a tank player my entire WoW career and have been playing on and off for 15 years. I understand high end raiding but also real life and things happen. I’m looking for a long-term guild that has the same mentality of serious raiding but also has fun doing it.

Looking for a 2 or 3 day guild with 6 - 9 hours of raiding. Available weekdays after 8 EST. No weekends (Friday/Saturday) and horde only please (unless paid for by guild). Also very active in M+ and always looking to push keys with a team. Current score in S2 is 1700 io on the Warrior. Give me an add from the tag below to contact me. Cheers

https://raider.io/characters/us/illidan/Berzzerk
https://raider.io/characters/us/illidan/Agron%C3%A2

Berzzerk#1338

Both toons still unsaved this week. Looking to trial.

Both toons still unsaved this week. Looking to trial.

Still looking.

Still looking.

I know you have a 5/9 requirement; but, I will say it is rare to not see a response on a thread for so long.

We’d be pleased to trial you next week in your brewmaster if you are interested by then just reach out. We’re in the final room in opulence :slight_smile: 70 pulls in.

The search was long

Still open to trail this weekend.

Salt Factory [8/8M Uldir - 8/9M BFD]

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :
*Uldir - 8/8M (first tier back w/ 3 less raiding hours)

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM / Raid Lead : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Healing Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

Still open to trail this weekend.

MAD is currently looking for a few new players to fill the ranks.

Uldir 8/8M
Battle of Dazar’alor 8/9M

We are in active Need of
Disc Priest
Holy Priest
Rogue
Resto Shaman
Shadow Priest

Recruiting for all classes is currently open. We are in need of solid progression minded players.

We are looking for motivated players that know the meaning of progress, and that know their class inside and out. We want social, active, and long term members that we can count on to be responsible, punctual, and driven.

Our Raids:
We raid 3 days a week.
Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday 7:00pm to 10:00pm EST

What we expect from you:

• You are a mature player
  • You have a good computer and a stable connection
  • You are willing to wipe on new encounters and are interested in progression
  • You know your class inside and out, and consider yourself to be knowledgeable of every aspect of your spec
  • You have a high raid attendance
  • Discord and a working mic is required

What we offer:

• A stable raiding atmosphere, with a drive to progress and be the best
  • The chance to explore end-game raiding content at a respectable pace
  • A group of dedicated players with a friendly community

Apply at.
-www.mad-raiding.com/recruitment-

add War#12812 :slight_smile: