(Top 100 exp) BrM/ProtPal/DH LF guild

380 BrM
382 Prot Paladin
377 DH
(I do have all tanks 120 and am proficient enough for hardcore progression with all of them.)
Progression:
4/8M Uldir but had to take some time off due to irl stuff. (Top 120 kills)
11/11M Antorus (US 65th)

Currently looking for a guild pushing at least top 200 US in the next and future tiers. Faction does not matter and neither does the realm. I can raid as many times a week required for progression anytime after 9:30pm EST.

I have logs for all my characters and they can be provided through chat if interested! To contact me simply add my btag or post down below. My BTAG is Gianthammer#11732

Still searching

Still searching

Still searching

Hey Giant,

I am an Officer in an 8/8M Guild on Sargeras. We are a group of veteran players with lots of cutting edge exp who strive to clear content at an above average pace while still maintaining an enjoyable atmosphere. I read through your post and while we are not exactly what you are looking for, I think we are pretty close so I figured I would at least reach out. The core of of guild consists of a few groups of friends who have been playing together since as far back as Vanilla. We all have CE exp in multiple tiers/expansions. We came together and formed right before BFA and went into Uldir as a new guild still working on our roster with our goal being to achieve CE this tier and then strive for more in the following tiers. With those goals in mind we got server 11th G’huun on Sargeras and top 300 US as a brand new guild. We are heading into BoD with a much more solidified roster of committed players and we are excited to see how we do moving forward. That being said one of our tanks is swapping to heals so we are in need of a exp tank with multiple tanks at 120 and good communication skills. If you are at all interested I would love to chat more! - Vit