5/8m Ret Paladin main looking for mythic raid team

Looking for a new mythic raiding guild. This tier i maina Ret paladin with prot off spec on the occasional fight where i was needed to. i have raided very consistently since Siege of Orgrimmar and plan to keep going for aslong as i am able to.

I am 7/8m experienced but 5/8m killed

My Ret paladin is my most geared but i have a monk and demon hunter dps im happy to switch to next tier if needed

Hey! We are a new guild on Barthilas currently 2/8 mythic with a few of our raiders experienced 4/8, we require DPS to finalize our roster.

We used to be up and running in Cata on frostmoune top 5 server guild but then took long breaks, starting so late in tier is not an issue for us as 8.3 we aim to get top 5 server on Barthilas.

Our guild also has a few 2700+/Gladiator PvP players which is something some guilds on Barth do not have.

Currently raiding Wed/Sun 7.30pm-10.30pm ST

Please add my btag for further discussion I have a solid position for you in our raid team that is growing rapidly! Btag: corzaa#1990

Look forward to speaking to you

Hey Mate we Raid Wed/Mon 8-11:30pm Server time and would love to talk to you about our Plans for Mythic raiding going forward add me on Itsshaneo#1845 to talk more

Hello!
Our guild is recruiting for more DPS :slight_smile:

We are 4/8M atm and raid time is Mon/Thurs 6.30 - 9.00 pm Server.

Please contact : usagi#6215 (bnet) or riisa#3859 (discord)

<Something Offensive>
OCE - H - Barthilas

We are looking for all players to expand our Ranks.
We believe it’s not how you play the game, but rather who you play it with…
Looking for all active players to add to our family, and build a community.

RAIDING.
Mythic raid
4/8M
Raid time : Mon/Thurs 6.30-9.00pm server

Heroic raid (optional)
Full clear
Wednesday 6:30 pm sever time

If you are looking to join our core raiding ranks note that the 20 slots are not reserved, they are for the players that prove themselvs not just by being good mechanically and having decent logs, but consistantly showing up, not being late and having a good attitude when things get tough.
Not one players spot is guaranteed and is always continually earned by merits.

However we do full clears of heroic everyweek wednesday (time is flexible) with lower guildies for gear, ap and just a bit of fun and banter.

Eventually If we get the numbers, we may even look into a second mythic raiding team
Also achievement, mount and transmog runs are done by some of us on weekends for those collectors/completists.

MYTHIC KEYSTONES.
Most of us do keys almost every night of all ranges, starting at those that just want there weekly chest done for the loot and for those elite that want to push there I.o even higher and beyond we can help with that.

RAITED BATTLEGROUNDS
Pvp is something we are currently looking to expand on, no matter if your a sylvanis loyalist or part of the rebellion, we aim to give you a reason to fight once again.
In a game that’s supposedly dying, come create your own content with us
For The Horde!

Contacts :
Our recruitment officer below
usagi#6215 (bnet) or riisa#3859 (discord)

Or

Can message/add me directly on Facebook

im also on discord almost always.
Doraleous (warkeys)#5805
Bnet Boss#1709

Hey Lendis,
My guild is looking for a few more commited raiders as we prep for CE progression in 8.3. Quick facts: We’re a previous server 10 guild that took a break in the last tier, with some of our raiders achieving CE during that break. We’re a 2 day/week guild as well - Tuesday/Sunday. All of the raid related info is in the link posted below, so if you’re interested, PM me via my BTAG - Sovereigne#11990

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-the-wooly-mammoth-barthilas-7-8m-uldir-recruiting/