5/8M DH LFG -67 Heart - 2-3 nights

Been playing since Vanilla. Looking for a 2-3 night M guild capable of getting CE every tier. Have logs and all that jazz. Been playing DH as main since release of Legion pre-patch. Constantly parse Blue or above, good at handling extra mechanics. Previous RL and tank experience with up to date off spec. Have M Logs available.

Available every day/night except Saturday. No guilds not CE capable please. Will go Horde for the right guild. Just want a long term home. Excellent attendance, effort, team-first attitude and pre-fight knowledge are what I bring to the table.

1 Like

Hi there! Good luck in your search. I’d like you to consider <Losers Club>, a new guild on US-Stormrage, Alliance side. We are a 3-night guild led by 5/8M TEP raiders with multiple past Cutting Edge achievements that have been playing together since as far back as Burning Crusade. You can find out a ton more info at our post here:

If you don’t feel like going to our post, please reach out to talk…

Feignedheph: (BNet) Large#1363, (Discord) Heph#0356

Beef: (BNet) Beefbuffer#1798, (Discord) Beef#0369

Mahu: (BNet) Prancing#11655, (Discord) Prancing#3502

About Us:

Synergy [H] on Tichondrius is a established semi-hardcore raiding guild. We have been around since 2011 and plan on tackling Mythic content through BFA!!!

We are passionately dedicated to PvE Raid progression and, as such, every decision we make as a guild is devoted to that end. With just a 3-day raiding schedule we take raid time very seriously, and have very high expectations of ourselves and potential members.

At the same time, however, personality and attitude can not be stressed enough, as we will not take a talented player if they don’t fit in well with the rest of the guild. We are here to raid, have fun and progress. If you share Synergy’s motivations and goals, we highly encourage you to apply.

Recruitment:

Tanks: Exceptional Canidates
MDPS: ANY
RDPS: ANY
Heals: disc priest / paladin

Progression:

Prior Tiers (since 2011) information is listed on our website (About Us)!

Tier 17: ( US #153 )
Tier 18: ( US #161 )
Tier 19: ( US #333 )
Tier 20: ( US #425 )
Tier 21: ( US #295 )
Uldir: 8/8M ( US #240 )
BOD: 9/9M ( US #235 )
EP: 7/8M ( US #171 )

Guild Information:

Raid Times:
•Tuesday: 8:30PM -11:30 PM PST
•Wednesday: 8:30PM -11:30 PM PST
•Thursday: 8:30PM -11:30 PM PST

Guild Website:
www.guilded.gg/SynergyWOW

If you have any question regarding the guild or recruitment please contact:
(Fistdlanthus) Fistdlanthus#1237

to the top today

Hey there I think you may be a fit for us.

Tribe @ Burning Legion - US

Tribe, formerly known as Tribe of the Ascended, was created in 2012 and has grown into a large guild filled with players of many different types. We are always looking for people that want to do competitive Mythic progression, casual Heroic raiding, Mythic+ dungeons, PvP, or just be a part of our community that spans many games.

Our Mythic team pushes itself to try and achieve Cutting Edge progression in a short 7-hour raid week and has consistently improved since 20-man raiding was introduced. As such, we have high expectations of our raiders’ performance. However, we understand the importance of having fun and treating WoW as a game, especially during progression.

Our Heroic team is a separate group where you can enjoy the new content without the stress of pushing for Cutting Edge. This team focuses on teamwork and skill building with the goal of achieving AotC each tier.

Beyond our organized teams, we have plenty more going on in guild including weekend fun runs, daily M+ at varying levels, casual arenas and battlegrounds. We used to have RBG nights as well and are open to restarting them with enough interest. We also play a variety of other games together, and many guildies who no longer play WoW are still active in Discord and on other games.

I. Schedule

• Mythic Team: Tuesday/Thursday 7:30pm - 11pm CST (server)
  • Heroic Team: Wednesday 7pm - 10pm CST
  • Sunday Funday: Occasional fun guild event that could be basically anything. This includes Mythic mount runs, transmog clears, achievement raids, or something completely different!

II. Progression

• 6/8 Mythic Eternal Palace
  • 2/2 Heroic Crucible of Storms
  • 9/9 Mythic Battle of Dazar’alor (US 290)
  • 8/8 Mythic Uldir (US 462)
  • Legion: 7/7M EN, 3/3M ToV, 9/10M NH, 7/9M ToS, 10/11M ABT
  • Warlords: 4/7M HM, 7/10M BRF, 3/13M HFC (took a break)
  • Pandaria 10-man: 6/6N MSV, 6/6N HoF, 4/4N ToES, 3/13H ToT, 14/14H SoO

III. Expectations
If you’re interested in joining us in any form, you should:

• Be respectful of all players in and outside the guild
  • Have a positive attitude and team-first mentality
  • Be ready to have fun

For the Heroic Team, all of the above and

• Be reasonably geared (close to the current Normal ilvl)
  • Have a general idea of fight mechanics or be willing to learn
  • Come prepared with personal food and pots

For the Mythic team, all of the above and

• Have complete understanding of your class, specs, and upcoming encounters
  • Be flexible between your specs and talents where applicable
  • Have high (90+%) attendance, and give prior notice if you’re going to miss a raid
  • Have a personal drive to keep up with player progression outside of raid
  • Come to raid focused and motivated to kill bosses
  • Be able to handle constructive criticism
  • Communicate clearly and listen to post-wipe discussions

IV. Recruitment
Any and all classes are always welcome to join the guild casually. The Heroic Team is open to almost every spec, but some flexibility may be required to make sure all roles are covered on a given night.

The Mythic team is actively seeking the following specs. If you don’t see yourself listed, please feel free to apply, as we will always consider every application.

• Melee: Demon Hunter, Death Knight, Rogue
  • Ranged: Elemental, Shadow, Boomkin, Mage

V. Application
Please fill out this application if you are interested in joining us. An officer will respond as soon as possible.
https://forms.gle/i4fNAxDNs9P65XAMA

VI. Contact

• Wilhuff#1382 (GM, Community)
  • Halosis#1645 (Mythic Raiding)
  • Ardentia#1278 (Heroic Raiding)

Hi Amoozer,

<AfterLife> of Blackrock Horde has an immediate opening for a DPS. These are core spots in our mythic raid team and if accepted you will be raiding right away. We do not recruit for the bench

We are a stable guild of 11 years with good core group of raiders. We always persevere through rough times and enjoy ourselves while raiding.

If interested please contact me directly (Tandris#1799) or any of our officers (see end of post).

//http://afterlifeblackrock.com
//https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/blackrock/AfterLife

Progression:
6/8M EP - 20% Zaqul
9/9M BoD - US 216 | Pre-nerf
8/8M Uldir - US 194 G’huun

7/7M EN - US 200
3/3M ToV - US 200
10/10M NH - US 300
9/9M ToS - US 236
11/11M Antorus - US 228

SOO - 14/14H US 305
ToT- 13/13H US 230

Raid Schedule/Attendance:
Sunday: Off (With alt raids)
Monday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Tuesday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Wednesday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Thursday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Friday: Off night
Saturday: Off night

Leadership/Contact Info
The guild is led by a group of players with typically very high attendance and performance that have been raiding with the guild for years. We’re all very approachable and get along with each other well:

Officers:
Tandris - - - (Raid Leader/GM)Tandris#1799
Geezpow - - - Geezpow#1332
Amorisse - - - Amor#1426

Thank you for considering AfterLife!

About Us:
Premonition (5/8M 8/8H EP, Cutting Edge EN+NH+Ant+Uldir+BoD) is a Horde guild on US-Magtheridon. Our raid team has been together since MoP and we pride ourselves in maintaining a stable home for players. We are looking to bolster our roster with players who are interested in progressing Mythic content. While we maintain a laid-back, non-elitist environment, we are in no means casual – our goal every tier is to push CE. We have streams available for anyone who is interested in checking out our raid environment. Outside of raid, we have an active player base looking to complete M+’s every day to farm gear/score and complete 10s for the week. We also play games outside of WoW and have an active Discord.

Raid Times:
Monday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Tuesday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Thursday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST

Expectations:
Extensive knowledge of your class
Non-toxic/elitist attitude
Consistent attendance (90%+)
Ability to communicate (have a working mic)
Bring dps/health pots (we provide flasks, food buffs, and vantus runes)
Desire to be competitive

Recruitment Needs:
Do not hesitate to apply even if we’re not looking for your class. We are always looking for talented players in all roles/classes.

High
Spriest
Mage
Rogue
Ret Pally w/ Holy OS
BrM Monk

Medium
Fury/Arms Warr
Ele Sham
Balance Druid
Havoc DH

Application:
Feel free to apply at h.ttps://bit.ly/2mq18ln

Btag - Eatmyrice#11578, Ludacris#1776, or Limeyman#1556; Contact us in-game with any questions and to start the painless application process.

Hey there! I think Two Shot would be a great fit for you! We’re 6/8M and raid Tues/Wed 8-11PM EST.

I think we’d be a particularly good option for you since you mention you’re looking for a long-term home. We have a relatively long trial process where every member of the raid team is expected to weigh in before a trial is approved. While this is daunting to some, it’s a big part of how we maintain a stable team where we know every member is dedicated and gets along with each other. In other words, we recruit for stability.

If you want to chat, hit me up on discord (Ryanpode#1234). Or, feel free to check out our application on our discord server: (invite link: tQxV8uP)

Hoping to hear back from you!

Check us out.

Hey again, I just realized that in my previous post I put the wrong Discord contact info. I edited it now, but for reference my discord tag is Ryanpode#1234

Hope to hear back from you! We’re interested.

on Sargeras 5/8M here. We just formed this tier and our leadership is made up of players with CE/top40 US exp since Legion. My bnet is ik0#1740 and discord is ik#2428; add me if you’d like to talk!

Guild: Efficient
Faction: Alliance
Server: Stormrage US
Raid Teams and Recruitment:
►Weekday Team
Progression: 7/8M Realm 9 US 135
9/9M Realm 13 US 255
Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 8pm-11pm EST
Recruitment Needs: Demon Hunter, Rogue, Fire Mage & any exceptional DPS or healers!
►Weekend Team
Progression: 5/8M Realm 31 US 544
8/9M Realm 47 US 800
Raid Times: Friday & Saturday 8pm-11pm EST
Recruiting for: Healer, Shadow Priest & Warlock
Visit our website to apply!
https://www.efficientstormrage.com/
Have questions? Discord: Kàrmâ#5681 or Battlenet: Karma#12379

Hi there! I know you are looking for 2-3 nights but just in case you would be interested in a lighter schedule I offer a look at Wednesday Palooza. We are 4/8M (Org at 7%) on only 1 night/4hrs per week. Let us know if you would be interested