5/8M 8/8H 380 ilvl Holy Priest LF Guild

Hi there,
My names Britt. I’m 25 and I’m from Canada. I’m Bilingual (french/English) and I love cats and Harley Quinn! I also work full time, and enjoy streaming on twitch while im not at work.

Why looking for a new guild?
In my previous guild, I was harassed and disrespected because of the fact that I’m a girl. I’m looking to push 8/8M and I dont have time for that, and im committed to improving and downing endgame content so, I’m looking for a new home.

About me:
I am really dedicated to what I do. I am newer to BFA honestly, I didnt play the whole expansion but I’ve learned and improved really quick. I’m looking to join a solid group to maybe push at being really far ahead in being the fastest to clear the next content that comes out! :slight_smile:

-I’m on Illidan- Horde US
-Blood Elf - Holy Priest, 380 ilvl. [Building a shadow offspec.]
-Lvl 31 Heart of Azeroth, ilvl 386 Neck.
-I’m currently 5/8 (having downed fetid before the nerf) and I’ve gotten zul to 3%.
-I can personally take care of dispelling for zul, I’ve farmed the Twisted magic trait.
-I always come to fights well prepared, having watching videos and read up on fights.
-I take constructive criticism well.
-I’m always looking to better myself.
-I am always on time for raid
-I always show up for raid, and If I can’t I will notify in whatever means required.
-I have a very good computer and good mic. (blue yeti)
-I customized my own UI myself and use appropriate addons to maximize my potential.
-I am fun and lighthearted!
-I enjoy doing M+ and all the content in between raid times to keep my character as up to date as possible… farming rep, grinding Azerite… that sort of thing.

What I’m looking for:
-I’m looking for a LATE NIGHT raiding guild and I’m looking to push the latest Mythic content. (11:30pm ALT or later, any day)
-Because my timezone is ALT, so -4:00 Atlantic Time, I’m looking to raid anytime after 11:30PM and can raid as many days a week as needed as well as any day. (weekends any time)
-A group where I can grow as a player
-Somewhere I will be RESPECTED, and treated as a part of the team. (not as an outcast because I am a girl)
-A guild where I am needed/Important. (can help with M+ or whatever else the guildies need help with)
-Somewhere I’m going to be a part of the MAIN raiding team. Not a “side” team or anything like that because I’m putting like 40+hours a week into this so I want to be integral to the team.

Preferably:
-A guild with equal or greater Mythic Uldir progression as me. (5/8M)
-Alliance… I’m kind of looking to change faction/server. On a PvP server would be nice but not necessary. Not opposed to RP servers. I’m still open to horde but was looking for a change kind of.
-A guild that is active at night.
-A guild located in NA
-A guild that would consider paying my transfer fees.

If you think I might be a good fit for your group, and would like to trial me or discuss things, please let me know!

Britt!

Discord: Britt#7593
Bnet: Britt#11265

Guild & Server: <Late Night Shenanigans> US-Thrall [H]

Raid Times/Days: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 11PM-1AM PST (W/Th/F 2AM-4AM EST) with optional Saturday farm night 11PM-1AM PST (2AM-4AM EST)

Current Progression: 6/8M

Recruitment Contacts: Chopper#1118, TheMingler#1782, and Doom#1189 (all BattleNet)

Requirements: At least 90%+ attendance and great raid awareness

We are an active guild with many friendly members. Above all else, we maintain a toxic-free raiding environment built for progression. We were CE in ABT and are currently pushing to make CE every raid tier. We are definitely in need of an excellent priest to help us reach our goals. If you can main shadow with a healer off-spec, we look forward to hearing from you!

Just read through your post, I probably don’t have a raid team that is what you are looking for, but girl to girl I hope you find a guild that respects you and gets sh!t done!

I will be in touch! :smiley:

and Thanks so much! :slight_smile: