5/8m 446ilvl Rdruid LF Guild

hi there,

Resto druid with boomy offspec. Looking for a Mature guild pushing CE content preferably on horde.

I was 9/9M BoD last tier and have been pushing content since BC. I’m really looking for a team that i can call home. somewhere that not only wants to push CE content but has an active community outside of raid aswell. I’m an avid key pusher, currently sitting at 2.4k as a resto druid.

Ideally raid start times would be PST, late night is fine with me as i do have a fiance so that gives me more time to spend with her. typically open to anything after or around 6pm PST.

I’m punctual, show up to raid, and if i have something that holds me back from that time i will always let you know before hand. I do like to have a more serious raid mindset, by that i mean i don’t dick around when it comes pull time, and keep my mouth shut and let the RL do the talking.

Please contact me in game at Brozzo#11382, looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks

Hi there,

We are currently recruiting exceptional healers for our roster.

Here is the link to our recruitment post.

Thanks!

Rynnzler

Hey! We’re currently definitely looking for a rdruid and our raid times are pacific time (a good mix of Californians + some weird east coasters). Our goal is CE and we’re pushing to complete our team to have consistent raiders to make it happen! We also do M+ and pvp in our down time - I think you may be a bit higher than some of our group for io, most people are 1300 - 2k.

Guild: Excidiorum
Raid: T/Thurs/Sun 8-11 PM PACIFIC TIME
Prog: 4/8

Feel free to hit me up here: discord: Rummie#1477, bnet: rummie#1853

About Us:

Synergy [H] on Tichondrius is a established semi-hardcore raiding guild. We have been around since 2011 and plan on tackling Mythic content through BFA!!!

We are passionately dedicated to PvE Raid progression and, as such, every decision we make as a guild is devoted to that end. With just a 3-day raiding schedule we take raid time very seriously, and have very high expectations of ourselves and potential members.

At the same time, however, personality and attitude can not be stressed enough, as we will not take a talented player if they don’t fit in well with the rest of the guild. We are here to raid, have fun and progress. If you share Synergy’s motivations and goals, we highly encourage you to apply.

Recruitment:

Tanks: Exceptional Canidates
MDPS: ANY
RDPS: ANY
Heals: disc priest / paladin

Progression:

Prior Tiers (since 2011) information is listed on our website (About Us)!

Tier 17: ( US #153 )
Tier 18: ( US #161 )
Tier 19: ( US #333 )
Tier 20: ( US #425 )
Tier 21: ( US #295 )
Uldir: 8/8M ( US #240 )
BOD: 9/9M ( US #235 )
EP: 7/8M ( US #171 )

Guild Information:

Raid Times:
•Tuesday: 8:30PM -11:30 PM PST
•Wednesday: 8:30PM -11:30 PM PST
•Thursday: 8:30PM -11:30 PM PST

Guild Website:
www.guilded.gg/SynergyWOW

If you have any question regarding the guild or recruitment please contact:
(Fistdlanthus) Fistdlanthus#1237

i actually already sent in an app teegarden, earlier today

Ah okay gotcha!

1 Like

my btag is Brozzo#11382 if you’d like to talk, it was in my app too

Currently 6/8M. Need 1 healer and a few range

Topped Off is a former top 10 US ten man raiding guild that has reformed to raid on a lighter schedule. We are looking for like minded individuals that are willing to put in maximum effort with minimal time investment.

We raid Tuesday & Thursday 8-11 CST on the Horde server Illidan.

Have any questions? Add one of us:

Coachmcguirk#1860
Twofive#1782
Misery#1167

We are mature but we also know how to have fun.

Check us out. WE are almost 5.8M and we plan on getting CE. Need more excellent DPS.

Who We Are

Tequila Sundown is a Mythic raid team formed within the <Karma Horde> guild on US-Stormreaver Horde. We’re a “positively determined” progression team that maintains a light-hearted atmosphere while tackling mythic difficulty content. We’re mature adults with jobs and family seeking like-minded players who have a passion for the game but want to avoid the needless angst or drama that often gets associated with progression raiding. We log on to have fun - so come have some fun with us!

A Team Within a Community

Our raid team is one of three within the larger guild of <Karma Horde>, which was formed back during WotLK. As such, the guild and Discord are very active and social. There are always people around online and in-game. The community atmosphere is welcoming and friendly to players of all levels. The guild enforces a Code of Conduct that has zero tolerance for hate/offensive speech.

We are always looking to add players with a friendly personality and lots of passion for the game. We want players who are going to log in on non-raid nights and be down for all the other things we’re into: pushing mythic+, doing world quests, PVP shenanigans, achievement hunting, hyper-competitive fishing… there’s so much to do and so many ways to enjoy the game. This is our favorite hobby and we’d like to play with you if it is yours, too.

Progression Goals
We are currently 3/8M 8/8H in the Eternal Palace.

We strive for a fun environment that takes the challenges of mythic seriously and giving the content the respect it deserves. Our aim is, as all mythic teams, full clear of content but with always keeping the friendly spirit of camaraderie alive. Performance matters, but so does staying positive and finding the fun in the difficulty of a raid. We do not require mythic raid experience to join our team but we do expect mythic-level dedication and accountability from all of our raiders. You must be able to take constructive criticism and have ownership over your level of play, and be willing to put in the effort to be a contribution to the team.

Raid Days/Times
Our mandatory raids are:
Tuesdays 10:45pm - 1:45am CT (8:45pm - 11:45pm PT)
Thursdays 10:45pm - 1:45am CT (8:45pm - 11:45pm PT)
Optional (but encouraged):
Wednesdays 10:45pm - 1:45am CT (8:45pm - 11:45pm PT)
Wednesday nights are for farming the previous raid difficulty and very rarely requires the entire evening.

Recruitment Needs

Mythic caliber players who love to play, are ready to contribute, and seeking a long term raiding home on a resilient team that does not fold. Any DPS class/spec.

Interested? Next steps:
Please check out our team’s wiki on the Karma Horde subreddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/FTH/wiki/tequilasundown
Read the Guild’s Code of Conduct. - https://www.reddit.com/r/FTH/wiki/coc
Complete and submit a New Raider Application - https://forms.gle/HJcJYPujRFi8fdcZ8
Join the guild’s Discord Server - https://discord.gg/3Pb3QXs
Add the Raid Leaders on bnet: joat#1832, DrunkGreek#1742, Lambkill#1856.
Or on Discord: joat#1832, Pharscyde#9734, sayver#9682.