5/8dh/4/8m disc priest/4/8m mistweaver 446f guild

446 demon hunter/440 disc priest (can play shadow if needed) 447 mistweaver are looking for a new mythic raiding guild to progress with the rest of this tier and next raiding tier with! the disc priest was cutting edge in bod any day is good for us to raid past 8pm est we have been raiding together for a while we also like to push keys for fun the demon hunter is currently 1900 io monk is 1400 and priest is 1600 this season.
demon hunters neck is level 70
the priest is level 67 on his neck
monk is level 69 on his neck
btag:jared#1402(demon hunter)
improper#1984(mistweaver)
discord:noface#0210

Architects is a newly established competitive raiding guild led by 8/8 Mythic Cutting Edge players.

Schedule
Tuesday, Wednesday, Monday 10PM - 1AM EST

We are looking for skilled players who have like minded goals of reaching top 100 US. someone who can maintain 95% attendance, be motivated, competitive and always show up prepared with knowledge and consumables.

Recruitment:
1 disc or Hpally
Any big D DPS!
If your class isn’t listed feel free to apply! we will always take the better player.

Contact Info
If you are interested in joining or have any questions regarding the guild, please contact us at -

BattleNet:
Elricc#11553-Recruitment
Deside#1791-Officer
Warzik#1233-Guild Master
Whammer#1941-Raid lead

Hi Noface! My name is Carla. I believe you guys would be a great addition to our raid/guild. We are currently looking for dps & healers to add to our raid roster for The Eternal Palace and beyond. I am not just looking for an individual who can fulfill a role, but also someone who fits our guild culture.

We are looking to fully clear Heroic and progress through Mythic content, with our end goal being Cutting Edge. We understand that life can get hectic but do expect 90%+ raid attendance. Our raid environment is about having fun & enjoying each other’s company (being serious when needed) while progressing together as a team. We enjoy PVP & pushing keys in M+ too.

Our Raid Schedule: Days (2): Tues and Thurs 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

EP 8/8H, 5/8M BOD 9/9H, 6/9M, COS 2/2H, Uldir 8/8H, 3/8M

About Us
Minimum Effort is a semi hardcore progression raiding guild on Thrall. We just transferred over from Mug’thol as the server is dying. The majority of us have been actively raiding together since Cataclysm, while some of us have been playing together much longer than that. Our goal is to enjoy raiding while clearing current content. We are a fun, friendly, mature and drama free. We play other games outside of WOW such as PubG, DOTA2, COD, Destiny 2 and others.

Recruitment Expectations & Member Conduct

• Be knowledgeable about your class as well as the boss encounters.
  • Be self-sufficient and come to raids prepared with all consumables they will need for any given raid.
  • 90%+ raid attendance and promptness.
  • Be willing to sit if asked to do so.
  • Have a microphone and be able to use Discord during raids.
  • Have a stable Internet connection.
  • Want to have fun.

Interested in Applying
Contacts on battletag: Layliah (Recruitment Officer) @ Layliah#1369 or Vapìd (GM) @Vaapad#1119

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I look forward to speaking with you!