5-6 Players Looking for (PVP Alliance) EST Guild

As the title states, we are a group of friends that are excited to play on the WoW Classic server. All of us have played WoW extensively, we are seasoned players looking for a good home in a raid guild that can clear content. We have families and are looking to raid no more then 2 nights a week. Raid times that would work for us are 8-12 am est. DKP ONLY GUILDS. We would like to stay on an Alliance server. Please feel free to reach out to me via my battlenet ID @ Jaseager#1163

Alliance | PvP Server: Herod | Semi-Hardcore | CST |

OPEN RECRUITMENT

:crossed_swords: Focus :crossed_swords:
To have fun! A semi-hardcore Classic WoW experience. Designed to fit a working-person’s schedule. Fran Aska will have something for everyone including consistent raiding, PvP, or just chilling. Leadership will strive to be transparent, fair, and effective at making raiding goals and group play events a reality.

:crossed_swords: Raids :crossed_swords:
Progress & supporting raids Sunday/Mondays with a 8PM CST Start, with Saturday being for raid quests and attunements. Loot council will give drops to characters to benefit long-term progress. An alt is encouraged to enable more raids, splits, and scheduling flexibility. Attendance requirements will be more relaxed when compared to hardcore guilds.

:crossed_swords: PvP :crossed_swords:
Groups for days

:crossed_swords: Discord/Contact :crossed_swords:
We are looking for various levels of players: Officers, Raiders, PvP-er’s, and casual.

message me on Discord: Meo#5613

Hey man. We’re just starting recruiting and looking to bring in other groups to bolster the guild. Our raid times might be a bit late for you guys but let me know if you want to discuss. Sent a friend request, here’s the full post:

Hi there Neon!

Any chance we might be able to persuade you into horde? We raid 2 nights a week 8-11 EST. Tuesday/Thursday and are a DKP guild. Here’s our recruitment page if you want to look it over:

Hey friends! I totally understand if you’re set on Alliance (I have a Horde tattoo, so faction loyalty is definitely appreciated), but if you’d consider Horde, I’d love to talk to ya!

Zenith will be Horde-side on Herod (PvP-EST), raiding 8pm-11pm EST on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, and looking to see what works for schedules for PvP beyond that.

We’ll be utilizing zero-sum DKP for loot distribution; ask me about my spreadsheet. :slightly_smiling_face: Hit me up if you’re interested!

Discord (preferred): DJ#7415
Btag: DJRay87#1487

Hope to hear from you, and good luck in your search!

Neon,

Happy to connect with you guys. We are reforming from a core of old school Arthas players but looking to round out our raid team. Most of us have naxx experience. We are planning to raid 1-2 nights as that will be all that is needed for initial content. However, we will be adding Sunday likely come AQ but this will be only for a couple weeks till content is on farm.

Julian

" Hi Everyone,

After speaking with EnchanterTim and a number of old school ‘NvM,’ ‘Reflection,’ and other top Arthas players, we are bringing back ‘NvM’ for classic (two of the better guilds on Arthas Vanilla).

We are all now adults/have families and recognize that we have responsibilities outside of WoW. However, we still plan to be incredibly competitive with our raid team and clear all content efficiently. Most of our core have deep into Naxx experience in true vanilla. Many of our raids also went on to raid in top US 50/100 guilds.

We will be focusing on leveling up as quickly as possible and jumping into dungeons for pre-raid BIS gear. Plan is to get into MC and Onyxia as soon as possible. We do want to stress that we aren’t going for server firsts. This guild is all about minimizing drama and clearing content without burning out.

Happy to take casuals too.

Loot
We bring a dynamic loot system incorporating both DKP and Loot Council. Loot Council will be employed for legendaries and select other rare items with the goal being to best benefit the entire guild.

Raid Days:
Tuesday & Wednesday 7:30PM-10:30PM EST with hard stops (will likely add Sunday come AQ)

PVP EST Server: Herod
We also have strong PVPers that will be focusing on ranking on non-raid days. Including a few former Grand Marshal’s.

Currently Recruiting All Classes

Contact Info:

Enchantertim#1270 or Jtb4488#1642"

check it!!

Hello,
Welcome back to the beautiful game of classic, I hope you guys are as excited as I am! My buddy and I have played WoW for over 10 years, and are extremely knowledgeable, and always learning more!
We are booting up a brand new clan, and would love to have more members!
Feel free to check us out!

Yall sound right up our ally. Feel free to check us out and come pop in our discord before launch and see if yall would fit in!

Hey there, I’m running a guild on alliance side on herod (EST PvP) we have about 90 or so in our discord right now. We’re raiding on MWF from 8 to 11pm cst. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to hit me up on discord we can chat more there. (Magedaddy#4559)

Hey man! We have the exact raid times you’re looking for and our style seems to fit exactly what you desire. Unfortunately, we do not run DKP but we run a fair and transparent loot council. If it’s something you guys would consider or would at least be up for discussing, hit me up on discord! More info in the post below.