4th week in a row where my title doesnt update. Cmon bruh

Take your pick, stay logged out so your title updates faster, or grind honor early in the day and accept the slower title update. It is going to update you either way, the ranking isn’t lost.

im watching people finishing 14 log in and instantly get their rank at server reset, same with 12s etc. this is my r9 week (second time) and it wont update. it doesnt matter. its just the horrific ‘algorithm’

in the first weeks it use to take forever to process higher ranks and my first rank i never had a problem til 11

Lmao then why are you so mad at having to wait a few hours? Clearly you are able to wait multiple months for a PvP rank but you can’t wait until at least 11pst to complain that you didn’t get your new gear?

Again what does my toon have to do with these facts?

Also…you are complaining about Rank 9 updating? How stupid are you? You aren’t even getting any gear nerd

because every single week its been far past 11 pst. so please just stop talking you dont know anything about anything ive waited til 6 pst for my rank. ty for ur input

Yes and like I said no one ever complains about this specific subject on aTuesday…you are the first person. Congrats you are unique!

Then why complain every week about it? Shouldn’t you just expect it at this point and accept that these things take time?

nope… actually this forum should be used exclusively to talk about changes bugs and things working poorly, but instead 90 percent of you use it to try to gain moral highground and search for drama because ur lives are super boring.

yeah WTF
fix this ASAP blizz!!

Not my entire life, just the part where I’m at work.

1 Like

have u tried actually doing ur job while ur at work?

in the words of robert paul champagne, try it out

No they can’t.

There’s a bug report forum that works for 2 out of those 3 things. General discussion is for…general discussion.

No one is doing that. We’re trying to help you see that your anger at blizzard is misplaced. The ranking system is very complex, and none of us have ever worked on it so we can’t say otherwise.

dude. it is not complex. we are constantly doing the equation like 100 times a week to see where our rp will land. the problem is whatever is doing the algorithm is stretched far too thin.

current rp x .8 + the rp of the bracket ur in

very simple. let me update my own rank it will take 1 second

Do you work for Blizzard? How would you know? I’m sorry but I trust the million dollar company and the 3 decades worth of experience more.

I do not wish to engage further, I am not looking for any hostility.

i could care less who u trust LOL who u trust has no effect on anything.

The 'rona shut it down. There’s nothing to do. I’m here on the off chance that an emergency happens and there becomes something to do.

i am 100 percent certain you can find a better way to spend your time.

The same cannot be said for you, as this thread clearly illuminates (PUNCTUATED WITH ‘LOL’).

1 Like

i dont speak boomer. you have to be less vague and more direct with your passive agressive insults

so many blizzdrones itt