4man LFG - H or A

We are a group of 4 friends looking to get back into wow after a break during BFA, the expansion just did not really appeal to us and we took a long break from wow, but we find ourselves wanting to grind in another mmo. We are looking for a serious guild that is wanting to progress and down content while it is still relevant.

Classes : Warlock, Mage, Hunter, Priest

Raid days : Any time just no friday/saturday raids.

Hey there Jnkz, I’m messaging you on Discord as well, but here is this. You guys seems like a good fit for what my guild is trying to do.

< RPG Resurgence > is a newly formed Horde guild on Thrall. We are creating a semi-hardcore raiding guild with social members included. We are looking for everything right now, and while we are planning on pushing past heroic into mythic in Shadowlands we also don’t want to do the standard requirement of making people sit on a bench or play on a different class if they don’t want to.

Our expectations:

• Players must know their class and spec
  • Players must be willing to take criticism and change talents as needed
  • Players will need to be dedicated with an 85% attendance minimum

Our raid times are still being established but it will likely be in the evening.

If a social community with a semi-hardcore raiding core to it is something that interests you, feel free to contact myself at Heruwolf#1364 or GethOverlord#1157

P.S. None of my characters in the forums are in this guild because of the age of the guild itself and that I transferred my characters to Thrall and the Forums haven’t caught up.

Hey Jnkz!

I know you are going to be spammed with guild posts but I honestly think we would be a great fit for you!

We are a group of returning CE raiders looking to get back into it in SL but on a 2 night schedule.

We raid Tues/Thurs 9:30-12:30 EST and would only add days if the group votes for it.

Our goal is to push for Cutting Edge while having fun to prevent burnout. During raid we are focused but, also, laid back.

If this sounds like something you’d be interested in just shoot any of the officers a message and we will get you scheduled for an interview!

Sent you a discord friend request if your interest thanks for your time!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/husbleeding-hollow-corner-tuesthurs-930-pm-est-recruiting-all-sl-mythic/722499?u=dknoobs-bleeding-hollow

Unknown Identity is a new guild of longtime players focused on Heroic-level raiding. Outside of raid progression, we’ll be pushing Mythic+, casual and higher keys, as well as Rated/Unrated Arena and BG’s for fun.

We are also a group of friends just looking to enjoy all of what SL has to offer!

For anymore info or questions Contact me.
Discord: Lif3l3ss#1625

Here’s a little bit more spam for you to look at :smiley:
Reach out any time if you’d like to chat!

Please Delete

Hello Jnkz!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall

Who Are We?
Predictive Gaming is a well established gaming org that is venturing into Wow and Shadowlands. We are currently looking for core raiders and people interested in rated battlegrounds! We strive to maintain an inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; clearing content and getting fat loot.

Raid Times: Tuesday and Friday’s from 9pm - 1am Est

Our Goals and Requirements
Our goal is to push as much content as possible while not losing sight on our ultimate goal, to enjoy World of Warcraft.
Require active, engaged players.

Needs: 1-3 Healers + a few Dps.

Hope to see you in Azeroth friend.