4k rio Mythic Raider LF SL M Prog Guild

Hey folks,

I’m looking for a weekend, daytime raiding guild to push mythic content with in the next xpac. I returned to the game in February, after an 11 year break, and have spent the past four months with my current guild pushing to 10/12 M nya. I love pushing mythic content and high keys, having recently broken 4k io on my main (BM hunter).

I’ve spent most of my time playing a BM hunter, as well as a fire mage and resto druid. At this point, I can’t say for sure which class I’ll play in SL. There are still changes being made, and I plan to see how things shake out over the next two months before making a decision. I’ll likely push my druid, since resto looks competitive for m+, but otherwise I’d be open to filling any class vacancies on a raid team. It matters more to me to be able to put up competitive numbers and contribute to the team rather than play a specific class.

I would be open to a realm/faction transfer if it’s a good fit. I don’t check messages here very often, so if you’re interested please reach out over bnet (steegenator#1653).

Thanks!

Hi Jt,

We’re looking for players with some prior mythic experience who want to step into a well-organized raid environment as we prepare for the upcoming expansion. I’m post despite you saying you’re looking for a weekend guild because many of our raid are folks who can’t raid typical weeknight raid schedules, but our schedule is early enough that they can make it: 7-10 ET. If those hours work for your schedule, we’re looking for a resto druid for our raid.

We raid a fairly casual schedule and take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have guides posted internally for Castle Nathria.

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see.

Bump it up!

Hello there Seraphic is searching for heroic and mythic raiders for Shadow Lands. We are lead by 11/12M Nya raiders and are located on the Tichondrius server as Horde. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 8pm to 11pm EST. If you are interested in a good, positive mentality, fun between pulls but able to be serious when required kind of guild then please feel free to add and message me on Discord: Borii#4823