4hour Maint on Tuesday

Could this possibly mean the Scourge event and the Northrend pre-patch quests and dailies are coming. Hope so.

5 Likes

Woot, no matter what, it means MORE COMMUNITY BONDING TIME! :heart:

2 Likes

Oh god no!:flushed:last time someone put pb on my fur.

2 Likes

Probably fixing the barber shop.

3 Likes

Either that or restoring the darter and wendigo pajama transmogs

Yea apparently so many sex changes happened at once numerous times over and over again that the poor barbers quit and they need to hire new ones.

I’d quit too personally. Snip this, glue that back on, etc.

8 Likes

Barber : Can I help you sir

Player : Yeah just a little of the top .

Barber : There you go all done

Player: Why thank you

Barber : No problem and you are welcome oh and by the way have a nice day ma’am

15 Likes

Please, no more. I can only take so much.

Joking. Mostly.

There are only two weeks worth of those dailies. If they were going to patch them in, they’d also be giving us a release date for Shadowlands.

3 Likes

Like I said could this possibly mean .

About damn time even if it is true.

Who the devil thought releasing a prepatch with updated class mechanics but nothing to actually do with said new mechanics for weeks on end was a great idea?

2 Likes

I mean, patching the content in indirectly gives us a release date. Unless their plan for the most boring prepatch ever is to release 2 weeks of “new content” for us to do for the next 4-6 weeks. But that sounds even more dumb than what they’ve already done with this prepatch.

TLDR: patching in the Scourge event will happen once they’ve announced the release date for Shadowlands.

What’s wrong with the barbershop?

They’re not missing. That was fixed already.

Doubtful. There’s a lot that needs fixed. It doesn’t take four hours to flip a switch on an event that’s already downloaded.

1 Like

Dailies for Argent Tournament rep? Could someone please remind me of the reason why a level 50 who want through WotLK some years ago should care?

Remember what the most recent of the switch did and how long it took

Don’t forget there are also dailies as part of it so they could use that to hold things over for an extra week or 2

They’re “new dailies” related to the pre-SL Scourge event. During this event, rares will spawn in Icecrown zone and they drop catch-up gear, and/or pets or toys, I think one of them drops a 34-slot bag.

Collectors will care more than the average level 50 player, presumably.

Did you just try to equate an entire major expansion patch that revamped the world… to flipping on an event already coded into and downloaded in 9.0? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

9.0 already has the event in it. Just like 8.0 did. All they did was turn it on once a week to unlock the next step of the event. There’s no maintenance to do outside of restarting the servers. So an hour of maintenance.

It doesn’t take four hours to turn on something that’s already in the game.

1 Like

Doubt it. There would be some sort of mention in the site news.

Plus the beta still has a ways to go. Run of the mill quests still have bugs and phasing issues.

i really dont think we will see the rest of the pre patch until the end of november or longer. im out of faith atm…but eh ya never know.

1 Like