4/9M DH and 4/9M resto shaman

still searching for guild

If thia is the deadict i knew. Would love to have you join our squad. 4/9 in need of a dh and a resto shaman for our team. Tues thur 830-1130. Add me bnet ops#11419. Or bnet bigkef#8664

Still searching

[H][US][BlackwaterRaiders] LF Team-Oriented Raiders that want to push Mythic

Progression: 5/8M VotI, 9/9 N AtSC, 9/9 H AtSC, 3/9 M AtSC

Raid times: I know you mentioned that days would be something you could talk about. Tues and Thursday 8:30 pm-3 hours after our first boss pull EST. We also have a seconardy Raid Team that runs on Thursday and Sunday nights starting at the same time but ending at 11pm EST for alts, people who don’t want to pursue mythic progression, and people who don’t make the progression team.

Hello, I am the Guild Lead and Raid Lead for The Deadmen. We are a Horde guild on BlackwaterRaiders (in the US).

Our guild is the largest and most active on our server, and currently best progression-wise looking to keep that title and get some more realm firsts! We also CONSTANTLY are running Mythic+ and have people cranking out keys all week and pushing keys anywhere from the mid-teens to the mid-20s.

We are seeking friendly, capable players interested in competing for high level Mythic content, have good listening skills, are patient, and are collaborative. Our goal is to have a well organized team that communicates well on the road to Cutting Edge. We also strive to maintain a competitive and fun environment that is welcoming to all!

We prioritize creating a space where you can be yourself and enjoy the time you spend with the members of this guild. We almost always have people in one of our discord voice chats hanging out even if they’re not playing together or playing other games.

We are LGBT+ friendly and welcome to members of all identities, personalities, backgrounds, military service, and political affiliations. We also have officers solely dedicated to mental health check-ins and support.

Please message me if you are interested:
Discord: TheGantaGun#3912
Battle Tag: TheGantaGun#1518

We would be interested in having a conversation with your pairing.

About Us:
Premonition (Cutting Edge HFC+EN+NH+Ant+Uldir+BoD+TEP+Nya+SOD+SFO+VotI) is a Horde guild on US-Magtheridon. Our raid team has been together since MoP and we pride ourselves in maintaining a stable home for players. We are looking to bolster our roster with players who are interested in progressing Mythic content. While we maintain a laid-back, non-elitist environment, we are in no means casual – our goal every tier is to push CE. We have streams available for anyone who is interested in checking out our raid environment. Outside of raid, we have an active player base looking to complete M+’s every day to farm gear/io. We also play games outside of WoW and have an active Discord.

Raid Times:
Tuesday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Wednesday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Thursday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST

Expectations:
Extensive knowledge of your class
Non-toxic/elitist attitude
Consistent attendance (90%+)
Ability to communicate (have a working mic)
Bring dps/health pots (we provide flasks, food buffs, and vantus runes)
Desire to be competitive

Recruitment Needs:
Do not hesitate to apply even if we’re not looking for your class. We are always looking for talented players in all roles/classes.

High
Warrior
Havok DH
Mage

Medium
WW Monk

Application:
Feel free to apply at https://bit.ly/3LyG4Cu

Btag - Ludacris#1776, or Limeyman#1556; Contact us in-game with any questions and to start the painless application process.

Still on the hunt of guild

Hi! I think our goals are similar. Our Guild is newly formed with about a dozen folks that split off from a casual alliance Guild. We are rounding out our 20 person team to complete Mythic raid. Some of us char xfer, others created new toons, otherwise we would be further with Heroic. Most of us have plans to get into Mythic raiding long term as well. 9/9 N and 2/9 H ATSC.

Guild & Server: <Âscension> Area-52
Raid Times/Days: Tuesdays/Thursdays | 8pm - 10:30 PM EST (Server Time)
Current Progression: 9/9N 2/9H ATSC
Recruitment Contacts: @Raemyn - Area 52 [H] or Raemynn (discord)
Role Needs: Healers, Tanks, and DPS!

For raid team, We are currently looking for:

• 2 healers - Resto Shammy, Prevoker, Resto Druid, Priest preferred
  • 4 Melee DPS - Enhancement Shammy, Warrior, Demon Hunter, WW Monk preferred
  • 3 ranged DPS - Hunter, Dev evoker, Warlock, SPriest preferred

Of course we are recruiting all classes/specs, but these are the classes specifically that round out our comp well.

In addition to raiding, we are looking for friends to continue pushing Mid to high M+ keys (+10 to +18 range at the moment). While we know we need to find decent players and expand our group to accomplish our goals, it’s important to us that we keep bringing in friendly, quality people into the guild. We currently have a great group and we are totally alright with doing informal “trials” for you to get to know us and for us to get to know you for a few weeks. You would be invited to Discord and Guild (if you’re on Area 52). If we all jive, we can make it official lol. Server transfer can be a big ask for some people, so we are totally okay with trialing and getting to know each other first :slight_smile: If you’re interested in hearing more, please message me on Discord: Raemynn

Still looking for guild.

Hey there,

Not sure if you want to entertain the idea of a raid team thats in the process of forming for 10.2 , but we’d be interested in talking to you if you were. My guild, Girls Night, on Thrall is looking to achieve CE at a US200 ranking or better each tier, raiding 7 hours a week. We have a good base of players many of us having multiple CE’s under our belt, and a number having current raid tier experience up through Echo as well.

The raid team will run Wednesday and Thursday 9pm-1230am EST with optional heroic days for alts / early gearing on Sundays.

We are hoping to have the team up and running relatively quickly so we can still have a shot at getting a CE this tier.

If you would like to discuss at all I can be reached at my discord justin0180. Good luck on your search!

LF mythic raiding guild

Looking for a solid guild to call home

Hi Deadïct,

Saw you and your resto shaman are looking for a new home. I’m from a new mythic raiding guild with prior 2/9M experience on Area-52. We’re looking for players with prior mythic experience who want to raid a 6 hour schedule while utilizing some of the best-practices you see in more serious environments. We’re a group of raiders with various mythic experience, including CEs.

We raid 8:30-11:30pm ET Wednesday/Thursday and take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we watch PTR footage and take a look at logs to create our strats and healing CDs that we’ll use during week 1. We also regularly analyze our play and come to raid with modified strategies to ensure our success.

Our primary organizational focus is progressing through mythic raid content in a constructive and productive raid environment. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture constructive.

We’re also an active M+ community that has a number of players in the 2.5k-3k io bracket. We are looking for more players to fill out groups for weekly keys.

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see.

Recruitment post: [Area-52] <Terra> LF Mythic-Minded Raiders (Former CE Experience)

Application: https://forms.gle/ESQXrPm6fsNKvfDx7

Still on the hunt

1 Like

Figured I’ll give a second push in for taking a look at our group! The Deadmen, posted above but I’ll re-post.

[H][US][BlackwaterRaiders] LF Team-Oriented Raiders that want to push Mythic

Progression: 5/8M VotI, 9/9 N AtSC, 9/9 H AtSC, 3/9 M AtSC

Raid times: Tues and Thursday 8:30 pm-3 hours after our first boss pull EST. We also have a seconardy Raid Team that runs on Thursday and Sunday nights starting at the same time but ending at 11pm EST for alts, people who don’t want to pursue mythic progression, and people who don’t make the progression team.

Hello, I am the Guild Lead and Raid Lead for The Deadmen. We are a Horde guild on BlackwaterRaiders (in the US).

Our guild is the largest and most active on our server, and currently best progression-wise looking to keep that title and get some more realm firsts! We also CONSTANTLY are running Mythic+ and have people cranking out keys all week and pushing keys anywhere from the mid-teens to the mid-20s.

We are seeking friendly, capable players interested in competing for high level Mythic content, have good listening skills, are patient, and are collaborative. Our goal is to have a well organized team that communicates well on the road to Cutting Edge. We also strive to maintain a competitive and fun environment that is welcoming to all!

We prioritize creating a space where you can be yourself and enjoy the time you spend with the members of this guild. We almost always have people in one of our discord voice chats hanging out even if they’re not playing together or playing other games.

We are LGBT+ friendly and welcome to members of all identities, personalities, backgrounds, military service, and political affiliations. We also have officers solely dedicated to mental health check-ins and support.

Please message me if you are interested:
Discord: TheGantaGun#3912
Battle Tag: TheGantaGun#1518

LF guild for tank and healer

4/9m tank and healer still looking

Still searching

• Illidan. Recruiting raiders for mythic progression for current tier and future tiers. We are an AoTC/Mythic prog focused guild formed from 9/9H 3/9M Abberus raiders. We as a core moved from Thrall as our guild broke up and came to Illidan to form a team/community to continue to push mythic progression and continue into future tiers as a Mythic Progression team. We also recruit casuals and M+ players as we push high M+ keys as well.
    CURRENT RECRUITMENT:
    -Ranged DPS : Warlock/Mage/Spriest/Augmentation
    -Melee DPS: Enhance/Unholy/DH
    -Healer: Hpal/Rsham
    Raid Days/Times:
    Tues/Wed 10pm-1am Est.
    Requirements:
    -Able to make both days/times consistently. Obviously everyone has a life but as a raid team we expect our raiders to just give officers a heads up if you are going to miss a raid day or 2.
    -Minimum exp/ilvl: 9/9H Abberus - 435 Ilvl
    -ABLE TO SERVER TRANSFER OR WILLING TO SERVER TRANSFER TO: Illidan-US
    You can add me on real ID and we can chat further- Zerorez#11983

Hey there! Suspended Degeneracy is looking for new members for our core raid team!

Our Forum Post: [H] [Area-52] LF DPS and HEALS CE Focused 9/9H 4/9M Aberrus 3.96% Rashok T/W 9-12 EST]

Currently a cross faction guild on Area-52

Raid Schedule:

• Main Raid: Tues/Wed 9:00PM - 12:00AM EST

Group Needs: DPS/HEALERS

• Any Exceptional Monk: High
  • Unholy/Frost DK: High
  • Fury/Arms Warrior: High
  • Havoc DH: High
  • Balance Druid: High
  • Holy Paladin: High
  • Pres Evoker: High

Contacts

If you’re interested in joining the guild and/or have any questions, please add Deathlorrd or Heru on Discord.

• Deathlorrd (Recruitment)
  • Heru (GM)

Application in our forum post!

We're building a community of like-minded people that enjoy a semi-hardcore setting and downing bosses.

[NA] [H or A] [Wyrmrest Accord] 9/9H 3/9M Looking to Expand Progression Roster.

We are a Mythic Progression guild looking to expand our Core Raid team. We are currently 20/25 and are looking for mostly DPS but all roles are welcome. Members of the guild also regularly run 20+ keys.

Raid Time: Wednesday/Thursday 9pm-12am EST (6pm-9pm server)

We typically run last 2 of Heroic(for chance at evoker lego) and then Mythic.

You do not need to be on our server to join our raid team, all welcome.

Btag:blockyt#1769 or send a discord message @ blockyt