Zul'Gurub Raid Resets

As it did in original World of Warcraft, the Zul’Gurub 20-person raid will have a 3-day reset timer. The ZG reset will be different in each region, and the first reset will occur less than one day after the raid opens at 3:00 p.m. PDT on April 15.

In this region, the first reset for ZG will be at 9:00 a.m. PDT on Thursday, April 16. This will be 18 hours after launch.

Thereafter, the raid will reset every 72 hours as expected.

17 Likes

Thanks for the update Kaivax :kissing_heart:

Neat. So we’ll get two ZGs in a row the first week.

4 Likes

Could you provide info on the Edge of Madness boss reset/change time?

1 Like

Does this mean we will have ZG resets at 9:00 AM PT but MC/Ony resets at 8:00 AM PT? Right now MC/Ony reset occurs at 8:00 AM PT (11:00 AM ET), which would cause the raids to reset at different times (even on the same day), which would not be how it was in Vanilla.

Are you able to provide a schedule for the edge of madness or is that something we have to ascertain for ourselves when the raid opens next week?

Pretty sure Edge of Madness doesn’t have a schedule (least that’s what I remember from original Vanilla). It is randomly determined when your raid ID is created.
So in order to find out which boss it is, you just have to clear to it and use the summoning item.

OH freakin Awesome, but what about Server Ques?

Transferring Servers isnt the solution for Que Times. It messes with many things including Horde and Alliance Ratios on the servers. I heard one just dropped to only 30% of the server pop that plays horde when the free transfers opened.

Why not take that philosophy for BG Holiday start times? Please merge back the player base into a single battlegroup.

6 Likes

Cool, two raids in short order. Awesome!

Edge of madness had a set schedule, with bosses switching in a specific order every 2 weeks. Was not lockout specific.

Perhaps it did. I certainly have slept since then so I could be remembering it incorrectly.

Great, force everyone to run it the first night! Cant wait for the lag//crash.

Who’s forcing you to run it the first night?

1 Like

or you can miss it and run it the second night.

it’s a 3day reset. you’ll miss A LOT of resets.

1 Like

I’ll have the two week rotating schedule here: edgeofmadnesscalendar dot com

Vanilla edge of madness rotation was a two week schedule, but https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/23391283/wow-classic-zul-gurub-and-more-now-available says “each available once weekly” can anyone confirm the rotation has been changed from what it was before (from two weeks to one week)?

Best part about this post is that most of us were stuck in a queue and didn’t get to run this first reset zg at all

That’s weird, my server didn’t have a queue. Nor did 30 others.

Congrats Buddy