4/9 M Dps DK LFG

Dps DK LF Mythic Raiding Guild, can provide parses. Looking for something mainly on Tuesday-Thursday

Hey Danny,

Love the name first of all.

Would love to chat with you if you want to add me on discord @Letholas

Hi there!

Not sure if you’re looking to get back into mythic raiding, we are an AOTC/KSM guild who could use some good dps and don’t have a DK currently. Check us out below, we raid Wed and Thurs evenings.

Greetings! I would love to chat more about our mythic raid team in more detail over discord. However I will keep this on the shorter side here with quick highlights.

We are Eternal Pantheon, a 10 year guild on Zul’Jin. We are not a new guild or a rebuilding guild. We have previous CE kills during our time. We are currently 2/9m, and we raid Tues/Thurs 8:20-11:30 pm EST.

Hello! Our guild name is Beyond the Stars! We are 5/9M and raid Tuesday/Wednesday 7:30-10pm central! If interested send me a message :slight_smile:

Discord: laolara

Hey danny,

I’m currently assisting with recruiting for our guild we are currently 2/9mythic with amalg at 14% at our best pull. We are in high need of a DPS DK on our core roster and I’d love to have a chat with you about possibly joining. We raid 8-11pm EST Tues/Thurs. I know this may technically be a “drop down” for you, and if that doesn’t interest you… I 100% understand, but if you’d like to have a chat, you can add my discord or bnet that i’ll put below.
Bnet - fivedorra#1124
Disc - Fivedorra#9778

Hello, would like to chat a bit, Send me a b tag request
Selorkie#11481

Hi Danny,

Based on your class and raid times I think we’d be a great fit for you. I’m from a new mythic raiding guild 3/9M on Area-52. We’re looking for players with prior mythic experience who want to raid a 6 hour schedule while utilizing some of the best-practices you see in more serious environments. We’re a group of raiders with various mythic experience, including CEs.

Application: https://forms.gle/ESQXrPm6fsNKvfDx7

We raid 8:30-11:30pm ET Wednesday/Thursday and take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we watch PTR footage and take a look at logs to create our strats and healing CDs that we’ll use during week 1. We also regularly analyze our play and come to raid with modified strategies to ensure our success.

Our primary organizational focus is progressing through mythic raid content in a constructive and productive raid environment. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture constructive.

We’re also an active M+ community that has a number of players in the 2.5k-3k io bracket. We are looking for more players to fill out groups for weekly keys.

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see.

Recruitment post: [Area-52] <Terra> 3/9M LF Mythic-Minded Raiders (Former CE Experience)

Hey man shoot me a Dm on disc - bdub93 Lets chat my guilds recruiting DK for our raid team. We currently are 2/9 M ATSC (4% pull on Amal), raid is 8-11 est Tuesday/Wednesday. If your interest hit me up look forward to hearing from you

Belle#1386 message me :slight_smile:

Hello!, We are looking for a DK to replace ours who is leaving due to work schedule changes. We raid Wed/Thurs 10pm-1am EST. we are 3/9Mythic and 9/9 H. Please message Marloe on discord for Marloe#1118 on battlenet!

Naughtytime here! Back with more Raid recruiting for my guild :slight_smile: OPEN to horde or alliance players!

IMPORTANT - AOTC achieved. 5/9 mythic 37% Zskarn Looking for people to compete for spots on the main roster. Subs/bench players.

I am the GM/ RL of The Alliance guild, Exclusive Outcasts (EO) on Kel’thuzad. We are an AOTC/ mythic prog guild! This guild is over 5 years old. We earn AOTC every patch, and normally had casual mythic prog. For dragon flight we have made the move to push farther into mythic. As I mentioned above, dathea is almost dead!!

We raid Wednesday/Thursday 8:30 - 12:00 AM (6:30-10 server)

We are sitting around 23 people but spots are always competitive and we are always looking to sub in certain players/classes for fights!

As we all know I will have to cut the team down to 20 overall for mythic. Which means I will need fillers and bench roles. Ready to go as soon as the discord ping is sent! We have certain rules all raiders are expected to follow. (We can chat about this over DM.) I’d rather have a lot of people raiding and a fun guild atmosphere then worry about the roster bug killing prog. Rosters are never set in stone are are talked about and reviewed weekly. The potential to bring in a certain class for a fight or someone to fill for someone having an off night is huge for progression. I always tell my raiders to not be discouraged if you do not make the top 20. Use it as motivation. Master your class, own it. Mythic raiding is a lot more than just 20 people. It’s a whole guild effort.

Tanks - Two main tanks are set. Off tanks for mythic plus.

Healers - very competitive. Will never tell someone no. This spot will be earned. Potentially our strongest part of the team.

Dps - not going to be picky. DK, Monk, Pally. Anyone can come as long as you can pump, stay alive, and do mechanics.

We run keys nightly all week long, all you gotta do is ask for help! we have had multiple people achieve KSM and push into higher keys(20+). Mount runs and achievement runs are planned and completed when brought up! We are in discord nightly having a good time! :sunglasses::sunglasses: Excited for you to join us!

Contact me at my battle net/Discord or just comment on the post :slight_smile:

Bubonict#1987
Ty - Naughty#3575

Hi Danny! I reached out over discord, hope to chat more! -Jeconti

We could us a DK pumper!

NRG - Illidan. Recruiting raiders for mythic progression for current tier and future tiers. We are an AoTC/Mythic prog focused guild formed from 9/9H 3/9M Abberus raiders. We as a core moved from Thrall as our guild broke up and came to Illidan to form a team/community to continue to push mythic progression and continue into future tiers as a Mythic Progression team. We also recruit casuals and M+ players as we push high M+ keys as well.

CURRENT RECRUITMENT:
-Ranged DPS : Warlock/Mage/Spriest/Augmentation
-Melee DPS: DH/Rogue/DK
-Healer: CLOSED
-Tanks: CLOSED

Raid Days/Times:
Tues/Wed 10pm-1am Est.

Requirements:
-Able to make both days/times consistently. Obviously everyone has a life but as a raid team we expect our raiders to just give officers a heads up if you are going to miss a raid day or 2.
-Minimum exp/ilvl: 9/9H Abberus - 435 Ilvl
-ABLE TO SERVER TRANSFER OR WILLING TO SERVER TRANSFER TO: Illidan-US

You can add me on real ID and we can chat further- Zerorez#11983

Hey Danny,

Would love to chat with you about a core spot on our mythic raid team. We raid Tues/Thurs 8:30pm to 11:30pm EST. Hit me up on discord and we can chat more.

Discord: phani

Meow Meow Kitties on Area 52 is looking for a couple of dps to finish out the tier. Raid times are Wed/Thurs 730-10pm EST. Currently 4/9 M. Guild is very active outside of raid times.

Discord contact: buffycat

Hey there! Suspended Degeneracy is looking for new members for our core raid team!

Our Forum Post: [H] [Area-52] LF DPS and HEALS CE Focused 9/9H 5/9M Aberrus T/W 9-12 EST]

Currently a cross faction guild on Area-52

Raid Schedule:

• Main Raid: Tues/Wed 9:00PM - 12:00AM EST

Group Needs: DPS/HEALERS

• Unholy/Frost DK: High
  • Balance Druid: High
  • Resto druid: High
  • Pres Evoker: High

Contacts

If you’re interested in joining the guild and/or have any questions, please add Deathlorrd or Heru on Discord.

• Deathlorrd (Recruitment)
  • Heru (GM)

Application in our forum post!

We're building a community of like-minded people that enjoy a semi-hardcore setting and downing bosses.

Hey I saw your post in looking for guild and -Area 52 is recruiting. We are a newly formed Mythic pushing guild who recently disbanded from -Area 52 due to some members not wanting to continue to push Mythic. Our raid times are Wednesday and Thursday 5:30-8:30pm PST (8:30-1130pm EST). All the memebers are 9/9H and 4/9M exp, and are looking to build back to progging Mythic together. We currently have all raid buffs and looking to recruit all specs and classes. If you have any questions please feel free to dm me on discord at any time, toasteeyy.

Hey there, I’m from Special Friends on Proudmoore. We’re 5/9M, working on Zskarn and DK is at the top of our list. Our raid times are Tuesday and Wednesday 9:00 PM EST to Midnight.

Contact me at:
.dreade on Discord
Dreade#1346 on Bnet.

Or our GM
arrib on Discord
Arriv#1535 on Bnet