4/9 441 BM Hunter LF New Home

Hello i am Bonepowa currently 3/9m 9/9h having returned just before 10.1.5 to retail. I am in search of a new mythic progression raiding home. I have plenty of experience with mythic raiding in past tiers. achieving CE a few times. Finding somewhere i will enjoy raiding and hanging out with the players in the community is what i am looking for. I enjoy doing mythic plus and playing other classes. My availability is very open and even willing to server swap if the fit is right.

Please reach out to me on bnet Bonepowa#1144 or discord Odiesel for more info.

1 Like

Hey Bonepowa,
Lets chat.
Corrupted Intent is a 21+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic mindset.

Requirements:

• Knowledge of class/fights and prepared for the raid
  • Communication
  • 80% attendance & punctuality & accountability for raids
  • Progression Mindset, and a team player, includes ability to take constructive criticism

Raid Days & Times:

Fri & Sat 8-11pm EST

Current Progression
3/9 M ATSC 9/9H ATSC

Needs
Healers: R Druid
Dps: Mage, Balance Druid, Enh Sham, DK, Dev/Aug Evoker, Warrior

Any and all players that feel they would be a good fit, should apply whether your role/class is listed or not

While raiding is our primary focus we do also welcome any player interested in Mythic + as well.

Contact Information:
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite

[H][US][BlackwaterRaiders] LF Team-Oriented Raiders that want to push Mythic

Progression: 5/8M VotI, 9/9 N AtSC, 9/9 H AtSC, 4/9 M AtSC

Raid times: Tues and Thursday 8:30 pm-3 hours after our first boss pull EST. We also have a secondary Raid Team that runs on Thursday and Sunday nights starting at the same time but ending at 11pm EST for alts, people who don’t want to pursue mythic progression, and people who don’t make the progression team.

Hello, I am the Guild Lead and Raid Lead for The Deadmen. We are a Horde guild on BlackwaterRaiders (in the US).

Our guild is the largest and most active on our server, and currently best progression-wise looking to keep that title and get some more realm firsts! We also CONSTANTLY are running Mythic+ and have people cranking out keys all week and pushing keys anywhere from the mid-teens to the mid-20s.

We are seeking friendly, capable players interested in competing for high level Mythic content, have good listening skills, are patient, and are collaborative. Our goal is to have a well organized team that communicates well on the road to Cutting Edge. We also strive to maintain a competitive and fun environment that is welcoming to all!

We prioritize creating a space where you can be yourself and enjoy the time you spend with the members of this guild. We almost always have people in one of our discord voice chats hanging out even if they’re not playing together or playing other games.

We are LGBT+ friendly and welcome to members of all identities, personalities, backgrounds, military service, and political affiliations. We also have officers solely dedicated to mental health check-ins and support.

Please message me if you are interested:
Discord: TheGantaGun#3912
Battle Tag: TheGantaGun#1518

Hi Bonepowa, let me know if you’re interested in checking us out! Thanks :slight_smile:

Hello, my name is Wainsley and Im a DPS from Rejected Raiders on Tichondrius. Will HoF being completed cross realm mythic is now available. We are expanding our guild into mythic content. We are currently 3/9M with Experiments at 50%. We raid T/Th 9pm-12am PST

Guild & Server: Rejected Raiders - US-Tichondruis
Raid Times/Days: Tue/Thurs | 9p-12a Pacific |
Current Progression: 3/9M Aberrus
Recruitment Contact: BNET:RosstheBoss#1763 or Discord: wainsley_
Requirements: Chill and Progression mindset. Please be 8/9 H and 435+ ilvl. Ability to Improve and learn from mistakes, CE Goal Oriented player.
Needs: We are looking for talented dps but are always open to exceptional players in every position.

Hey bud would love to chat we are DeathShow on Area 52 we are currently 5/9M with 30% on skarn we raid Tuesday and Wednesday from 8 to 11pm est you can reach me at Sig#9905 on disc or Sig#11142 on bnet

Hey!
Im from on Area 52. We are a late night raiding guild and in need of a a few more for our core. We raid wed/thurs 10pm-1am est . We all like to hang out on discord and run keys during the week/weekend and then come together and kill bosses twice a week. We are 3/9mythic atm. If you would like to help us get to 4/9 message Marloe on discord or check out our forum post for a link to our application:

Good luck on your search!!

Hiya!!! We definitely could use you. Even though we’re 1/9M as a guild, most of us are 3/9M pugged etc. Here’s some info → [H] dead on my screen - Tichondrius | 1/9M, AOTC | 6-9pm PST Tuesday Thursday

Contact info:

Discord: oddishsalad
Bnet: QTNebula#1174

BUMP!
Current raid group decided to stop raiding today due to attendance issues.
URGENTLY LOOKING FOR NEW HOME TO FINISH OUT THIS RAID TIER STRONG AND CONTINUE INTO 10.2

Hey there, Bone. My guild could use a hunter in a group. You said your schedule is flexible so I’ll post ours and let you decide if our times would work for ya.

Sensual Seduction
US - Sargeras
Current Raid Time: Friday 9:30PM to 12:30 AM- Saturday 9:00PM - 12:00AM CT (Server Time)
Alliance

Currently Recruiting:
High Need: Healer (Druid, Monk preferred)
Also recruiting: (Warrior-DPS, Boomkin, Demon Hunter, Death Knight and Mage) Also taking all DPS, but hunters

(Abberus M 3/9 and 9/9 H) is looking for friendly/raiders who want to progress and have fun while doing it. We’re a relatively small guild, and we treat our guild members like family. We support each other in all of our WoW related endeavors, whenever possible. We’re excited about all the upcoming raid content, and we’re striving for Mythic content. We’re hungry, we’re ambitious, and we’re dedicated. We want to progress but need the bodies to make it happen! Even if you are just looking for a friendly guild look no further!

We do have some expectations though:

Be friendly. - We’re all adults, just have fun here. We love to joke around in discord between pulls. It gets pretty hilarious! We tend to get a little loud, but that’s all the fun when you are still progressing in content with friends.

Be punctual. - 87.5% raid attendance is our goal. We understand family and real life happens. At the end of the day we all pay to play this game and we ask you try you best to attend raid out of respect for the other members. We have a nice system in place to let us know your going to be out. This helps us with knowing we are short ranged, healers or etc.

Be ambitious. - Always be willing to learn and work hard. We all make mistakes. The best thing you can do is learn from that. Our goal is to progress but to have fun while doing it.

Be focused. - Raid time is raid time. Since we are smaller guild this xpac requires a lot more from us. We just ask to keep discord clear on fights other then that chat away. Raid leaders will let you know when we are pulling.

If you are interested please do not hesitate to add Kanna our recruiting officer to Real ID, Kanna#11827 We will get you in as a trial if everything works out. Provide us with the class/spec you’re interested in playing, and let me know what your expectations are from our guild. Our goal is to ensure that both parties are happy.

Contact Information
Kanna#11827 for more information!

Good morning ! We are Stop DPS on Area 52 and raid Mon - Tues 7-10Est. We are 4/9 M and have rashok to 20% looking for some dps to fill out our roster. Let me know if you’d like to chat more

Discord- Olysian#5213