4/8M 415 WW Monk LF GUILD

Hello I am Neon i was with a guild called Shared Brain Cell. Last week our GM and Main tank decided they were done with wow. Now i need to find a new home. This is my fav game and i just want to find a place to have fun and play this game. i have open availability after 5pm daily. i am looking for a 2 or 3 night raid situation.

About me:
I am prior service, i was in the Navy. i like to have a good time and i enjoy being in discord and doing mythic plus after raid.

4/8M on the WW 415 Neon - Mok’nathal

3/8M on the Feral 416 Neonpaws - Mok’nathal

1 Like

DANNY DEVITO FANCLUB [8/8 H][2/8 M] is looking to fill its ranks for casual mythic progression. We raid SAT & SUN at 7PM [central/server], and are looking for more DPS and 1 tank.

I think our name speaks for itself, if you like our name you’ll probably like our guild. We are a group of friends who enjoy a good meme. We raided together through Legion & BFA, and then took a small hiatus during Shadowlands but came back for DF. We are looking for more like minded folks to join us on our weekly raids, and our key groups. Looking for those who are interested in the long haul, and want to find a new core group.

RAID TIMES:
SAT 7pm - 11pm [central/server]
SUN 7pm - 10pm [central/server]

CONTACTS:
[Andre - GM/RL] BNET: Andreinator#1396 & DISCORD: Andreinator#8929
[Tinsley - Officer] BNET: Tinsley#11270 & DISCORD: Tinsley#9973

Stimpack is a late night raid team looking to fill spots for our raid team.

Right now we are 8/8H 2/8M.
Our current roster consists of former high level mythic players. We want to progress on a two raid night schedule and enjoy all aspects of the game besides raiding. We have a small team of high level mythic + players as well.

Current Needs

DPS/Heals

Raid times: Wednesday/Thursday 9:30pm-12:30am Pacific time

If your interested contact Wonka at Discord: Wonka82#8402 and btag wonka#1307

Hey! Hope you are well and wondering if you are still looking for guild? Overgeared-Tichondrius is currently 3/8M and moving to prog Sennarth this weekend. We raid sat/sun6-9pm cst. Looking for a few more to round out the core team. We have people of all lvls of M+ as well and very active during the week.

Discord: Carb#7193

Hi Neon,

My guild is currently 3/8M. I am also prior Navy. Hit us up if you want to chat more.

Hello! - We are alliance Stormrage!

We are a recently reformed Mythic raiding guild, currently 4/8M looking for exceptional players
to help fill out our team. Our goal is to solidfy the team and puch CE.
Everyone has stated the chill, mature atmosphere of the guild while having a fun time!
We also love running keys and hanging out playing different games!

Raid Times:
Tuesday/Thursday 10pm-1am EST - Mythic

Sunday 10pm-1am EST - Heroic

We also invite those who just want to run keys(most of the guild is KSM/KSH), or grab AOTC but not mythic raiding.

Feel free to add
GM - Discord Shazzammy#1860
Officer - Discord Meru#5238

Hey there! Bold may be a good fit for you!
Im prior service myself and we have a few vets in guild.

We are 4/8M on Stormrage (Alliance) We raid Tues/ Wed from 8:30-11:30 est and Thursday 9-11 est. There is also an optional heroic raid on Fridays. Hit me up on bnet for more info. Reluctor#1255

Hey!

Why Are We Dying 5/8M 7-10 EST W/F

CE focused

Discord: Spex4wild#4587

Heyy Neon!

Wanted to reach out if you were still looking for a home for Mythic Raiding :slight_smile: our guild (soul squad-thrall) is looking specifically for a core dps. Were a super laid back and fun-first type guild that still gets content done. Also super interested in active key pushers :smiley: - we currently raid tues/thurs 8-11 EST, 4/8M and hope you might be free this week to try us out! we like to make sure people enjoy playing with us first not the other way around. Pls hit me up on disc Nekomi#7135 , cheers!

Heyo! Im recruiting for my guild and team (hence my reaching out to you). We are currently 2/8M with a few 2% wipes on terros while effectively 18 manning it. We are in the process of aggressively recruiting to replace those carries and round out the team so that we can continue marching towards our goal of Cutting Edge at the very least next tier.

Our leadership team has well over 20 CE titles between the lot of us, and a handful of our raiders also have prior CE experience. We have a healthy mix of prior high-end players looking to play in a more laid-back but competent environment and bushy tailed AOTC raiders looking to cut their teeth and push harder content.

If this sounds like a team for you and you would like to play and trial with us don’t hesitate to let me know. And if you have any questions I am happy to answer all of them.

We raid Wed and Fri from 9pm to 12 est. Please be on and ready 15 mins before, and we will start clearing trash 10-15 mins before raid start. Invites typically start at 8:30 est but sometimes are delayed by a few mins.

Disc Draggit#9586

Would love to chat more if you havent found a spot already Fen7740#1209 add me if interested and thank you for your service.

Hey! I don’t know if I’d consider Navy as “prior service”… Although it’s a little better than the Air Force. LOL

I was prior service Army, so I’m just mad I joined the wrong branch xD.
We are Goldilocks Guild 4/8M we raid 8-11 EST wed/thur. Our goal is CE and we are trying to recruit likeminded people.
Discord: reppet#1121
BNET: reppedout#1313

My actual toon LOL

Hi, Neon!

Our guild is recruiting dps for our mythic raid team. You can find mor info here: 2/8 Mythic Guild LF DPS (EVOKER NEEDED)! 9:30-12 EST Tues/Wed - #4 by Shêêpkins-eranikus

I would love to talk more! Please reach out to me through Discord @ laura#0003

Hey! I’m active Navy myself! Mentality on Bleeding Hollow is looking for pumpers! We raid T/Th 9-12 EST and are currently 4/8. Love to chat with you if you want to add my on discord Kabaty#5610

Hey Neon! I am with Out of Exile, a horde guild on the same server cluster as your old guild. We are looking for more DPS and would love to chat if you have any interest! Currently 3/8M and a few 2% wipes on Sennarth so she will die very soon. Feel free to reach out! My btag is Gotti27#1791 and discord is Fallen#8900!

hey there!

i’m a recruiting officer with on mal’ganis. we’re a core of multi CE players that reformed in 10.0. we’re currently 5/8m and have recently reopened trials. we raid tuesday and thrusday from 8pm - 11pm CST. we’re currently recruiting monk and we think there’s a chance you’d make a great fit! i’d love to talk more and see if you’re interested in possibly setting up a trial tonight. add me on discord if you’re interested: jetpack#0899

Hello! I think you’d really fit in well with our group. Could you add me on Discord by chance? SolSol#0028

Hi our guild is looking for a WW for our roster. we’re pushing into Kurog Prog.

we raid tues and thurs 8-11pm CST. plan to be CE this tier or definitely next tier.

Contact Kabaty#5610 on discord

Mentality prides on low toxicity commonly found in mythic raid environments. We are an active guild that has people running keys and groups together almost daily. We have a heroic alt night on Sunday that commonly includes sales. Key sales are also very common in our guild.