487 uh dk LF semi hardcore mythic guild

Hey everyone reading this! Took a year off at the beginning of this expansion. Was my first break since cata. I’ve been playing semi hardcore since mop! Always try to get ce but not a big deal if I don’t. I’ve played multiple toons over the years. I did a ton of tanking as well. Right now I’m looking for a dps spot for my unholy dk. I know it’s not top tier but I pump harder than most in mythic plus and in raids. I’d like to surround myself with players better than me to push myself even further. My current progression is a 3k raider io and only 9/9h heroic with no mythic. Tried pughing mythic but the group had no clue what they were doing. Honestly tired of pugging keys and mythic. Would love to find a guild that does plenty of keys and is atleast 4/9 mythic. More than willing to try out.

Hows it going, checked your parses out and would love to talk about having you join us. I’m actually looking around for a solid Unholy Add me on Btag or discord, the names are below in my spam.

Greetings! We are currently recruiting RDPS for our Mythic Core.
[H] Coded Chaos - Mal’Ganis
Who we are:
Our guild was created when 10.2 dropped from a core of raiders who have always been AOTC, CE and at some point pushed for Realm Firsts on top servers. We are back to build for the next expansion and get Cutting Edge while we are at it.
We currently have 250+ members.

What you can expect:

Quick wits and tough skin.

• We are not easily offended and you shouldn’t be either.

Raids are Tuesday/Thursday 7pm-10pm Server time.

We use RCLootCouncil.

• Loot is prioritized to the individual that will benefit the raid the most

Progression:

9/9 - Heroic
4/9 - Mythic

We are looking for:

BIG PUMPERS
Healers: N/A
DPS: Mage, Ele Shaman, Boomkin, Aug Evoker

• Any strong healer would be considered
  • We will consider anyone who can pull their weight for mythic progression.
    Preference will be given to the listed classes.

YOU SHOULD:

Be 9/9H. [Lower prog must at least know the fights very well.]
Have previous raid experience.
Be prepared for Mythic Progression

If you are interested:

• Please post here
  • add me in discord “drakzula” or BNET Brizzle#1972
  • OR whisper an officer in game
    – Kanekin, Spackin, Healingraine, Koravol, Gunda, Supermancow

Hey Lihtner! I have an opening for an elite DK on our roster, as we currently don’t have any at the moment. I’m the recruiting officer and loot master for Seraph on Mal’Ganis, and we are 6/9M. We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 8:30-11:00CST. If this is something that may interest you, you can reach out to me on discord. final1816

Look forward to hopefully hearing from you!

whats your contact info ?

Discord = Willendra
Bnet = Willendra#1139

Hi LIhtner, we could use another good body on our team :slight_smile: Info can be found below. Hit me up if interested. Thanks for your time and consideration!

Thanks for all the replies. I’m not available on Monday’s and Wednesdays because I have school till 8est. The other days are fine but I’d like a start time of 8est. since sometimes on rare occasions I can’t make it home till 7. I do have fri-sat and Sunday off

Hey Lihtner,

Squirt on Area-52 is 5/9M and looking for a death knight for our core.

We achieved 3/8M in Vault and 4/9M Aberrus with 8% on Rashok.

We raid 8-11pm EST Friday and Saturday.

Add us to bnet so we can chat; saeilfa#1679, bantou#1403, leha#11627.

Looking forward to hearing from you!