487 mage 6/9 M LF guild

LF M raiding guild, can raid up to 11 Est.

One feature that distinguishes me from the rest that I have the ability to survive from beginning to end of a boss fight. I don’t make the same mistake twice and I am open to constructive criticism. I have been maining a mage since wrath and like to play at high mythic content level.

My focus is to kill the boss and not parse, so I don’t have the best numbers. I spend quite some time to gear up and socket outside of raid.

Below is some spam about me.
.- Adaptive to changing environment and move accordingly to react to mechanic changes.

• Watch my feet regularly to avoid standing in bad areas.
  • Always show up to raids on time and prepared to raid.
  • Dont mind constructive criticism as long as the main purpose is to further enhance capabilities rather than just pointing out faults with no solutions .
  • Will study all fights in advance, videos, strats.
  • Mythic mode focused raider.
  • I dont mind progression wipes as long as raid leader understands capabilities and limits of the group and requirements to overcome boss.
  • Very strong internet connection, almost never have any issues with latency or computer wise during raiding. I have a backup laptop and another desktop ready to go if main fails.
  • Competitive oriented player, don’t mind competing for a spot to a certain extent.

Thanks for your consideration.

References available upon request.

Hotstuffe#1557

Discord
Hotstuffe#3397

still looking ?

Hey there! We are a little lower on prog but we absolutely need a mage, so I’m going to shoot my shot lol.

Greetings! We are currently recruiting RDPS for our Mythic Core.
[H] Coded Chaos - Mal’Ganis
Who we are:
Our guild was created when 10.2 dropped from a core of raiders who have always been AOTC, CE and at some point pushed for Realm Firsts on top servers. We are back to build for the next expansion and get Cutting Edge while we are at it.
We currently have 250+ members.

What you can expect:

Quick wits and tough skin.

• We are not easily offended and you shouldn’t be either.

Raids are Tuesday/Thursday 7pm-10pm Server time.

We use RCLootCouncil.

• Loot is prioritized to the individual that will benefit the raid the most

Progression:

9/9 - Heroic
4/9 - Mythic

We are looking for:

BIG PUMPERS
Healers: N/A
DPS: Mage, Ele Shaman, Boomkin, Aug Evoker

• Any strong healer would be considered
  • We will consider anyone who can pull their weight for mythic progression.
    Preference will be given to the listed classes.

YOU SHOULD:

Be 9/9H. [Lower prog must at least know the fights very well.]
Have previous raid experience.
Be prepared for Mythic Progression

If you are interested:

• Please post here
  • add me in discord “drakzula” or BNET Brizzle#1972
  • OR whisper an officer in game
    – Kanekin, Spackin, Healingraine, Koravol, Gunda, Supermancow

Hi Hotstuffe, we could use another good body on our team :slight_smile: Info can be found below. Hit me up if interested. Thanks for your time and consideration!

Hi still looking. Up to 11 est

Hey Hotstuffe,

Squirt on Area-52 is 5/9M and looking for a mage for our core.

We achieved 3/8M in Vault and 4/9M Aberrus with 8% on Rashok.

We raid 8-11pm EST Friday and Saturday.

Add us to bnet so we can chat; saeilfa#1679, bantou#1403, leha#11627.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

still looking, horde pref cause of transfer costs

Hey, me and the boys in Waffle Fries on Mal’ganis are looking for some ranged dps. We are a 6/9 M horde guild. We are locking out on mythic smolderon and focusing on prog going forward. We raid two nights a week. Tuesday/Thursday 7:30-10:30 Central time if that’s something that sounds of interest to you add me on battle.net and we can talk more.

Battle.net: kstafford55#1875