487 Guardian Druid LF group

I am interested primarily in tanking. I would want to tank pretty much as a priority over doing any other role.
I am looking for a group to join for Season 4 raiding, as well as M+
Currently AOTC for all tiers in Dragonflight
2600 io rating

I am not trying to join a CE group. I’m fine with AOTC, would ideally like to do a few Mythic bosses but AOTC is great by itself. Would also like to find a group that does M+ dungeons pretty regularly too, and alt raids wouldn’t be bad.

The group i’m with right now is pretty cool but sadly they mostly raid log, which is fine but I wanna play the game more. I want to push M+ rating, I wanna do alt raids, xmog runs, and also importantly - a group that is social and active in chat/discord.

I am looking to find a nice group that can and has completed AOTC regularly to raid with and run M+ that eventually translates into a group I stay with into The War Within.

I can raid
Sunday :white_check_mark:
Monday :white_check_mark:
Tuesday :x:
Wednesday :x:
Thursday :white_check_mark:
Friday :white_check_mark:
Saturday :white_check_mark:

Time of day doesn’t really matter but I prefer ending before midnight EST.

I am not part of a guild raid, but I would be down to do keys with you.

Appreciate that friend, still looking for a group/guild to join for Season 4 and hopefully The War Within!

Hey there,

My name is Ellindrasong or Medrex, and I am assistant GM of the Horde Proudmoore guild The Traveler!

We are a small, but growing casual guild that is doing mythics, mythic +, going to start raiding soon, leveling, quests, and just about anything else that we can do.

We would be raiding one night a week on Saturday nights around 10pm est when we do get started into raiding.

Hope to hear from you!

You can mess me on Discord or Battle.net.

Discord - reddevilgaming92
Battle net - Medrex09#1155

Thanks and hope to hear from you!

Thanks for the post Ellindrasong, I appreciate you taking the time to reach out. I think I would prefer a guild that is more content focused and not casual as you say.

Still looking!

2 Likes

Hey mooki!

Im from a guild on Stormrage Violet Rose! Were newish about a month old. Looking for all types of players!

Were a pretty casual group with an active discord. Were going to be starting 2 raids groups soon and have people doing mythics all the time or leveling multiple classes cause we have no clue what to play lol.

Our main goals are just gearing and getting ready for s4/WW.

If you have any questions or wanna join dont hesitate to reach out!

Bnet - subs#1886
Discord- jewbaccathehut

Hi, Mooki. It looks like you might still be searching for a guild with the right fit for you. <Murloc with a Glock> is recruiting for the rest of Dragonflight and gearing up for War Within. We’re an AOTC/casual mythic focused raid group, so we’d definitely match your content goals. We’re also very active both in and out of raids, with a strong mythic + group and fun activity nights like alt raids and achievement/transmog runs.

We’re committed to providing a fun and friendly experience for our raiders while hitting our progression goals. If that sounds like something you’re interested in, let me know; I’d love to hear from you!

We raid Friday and Saturday from 8 to 10:30 pm CST.

You can reach me for any questions or to apply here:

Bnet: Astro#18157

Discord: mwgastro

And you can read our full posting here:

1 Like

We raid Tues/Thurs 9-12 EST - AOTC minded guild with the hopes of maybe dabbling in Mythic Raiding (Not Hardcore less Toxic)

You can find our recruitment posting here:

Hey Mookiman,

Please add me on Discord: Schnookmz

We are an AOTC/Mythic raiding guild with a Saturday raid team. I would love to chat to see if we’d be a good fit for you.

Thanks!

Hello Mookiman!

Our guild: In a Pickle on Thrall might be what you’re looking for. We’re an 18+ AOTC, M+ & Fun Events Guild. With explicit language and banter, all in fun!
After AOTC both of our raid teams dabble in some casual M

Our guild does M+ in the evenings and on the weekends. We’re always looking for more to join in on M+ adventures! We have members ranging from 2.5k to 3k io each season and are looking forward to pushing high keys next tier!

We host other events outside of raiding and M+: Guild Lottery, Guild Gambling Night, Transmog Contests!

Our schedule:
Dill Raid Team: Sun & Mon: 9pm to 11pm EST
Fun-Run’s: Sat: Starting at 9pm (older/newer raids for mounts/achieves/tmog)

Would love to chat more to see if we’d be a good fit!
Disc: neithia
Bnet: Neithia#1315

Hey everyone thanks for all the replies so far, I appreciate it!

Hey Mookiman

Limited edition is an AOTC focused 2 day raiding guild. The leadership is multi-aotc/mythic kill over several expacs and our core group’s been playing together and completing AOTC since BFA. We’re a super chill group, love to help and play other games together other than just wow. We work hard to make sure our raiding environment is laid back but with dedicated players who will put in work in order to succeed, but without sacrificing fun or getting burned out. We push each tier to get AOTC and within reasonable time.

We raid Monday/Thursdays 7:30 to 10:30 EST and we have plenty of players online at various times to help push keys, help gear, answer questions, etc.

We’re currently looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for season 4 and beyond. If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, gems, know your class/rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

(4/14/2024): current recruitment needs:

Tanks: Non Warrior Tank needed
Healers: Got room for a non-sham, non-priest heals with dps offspec
DPS: Potentially room for a DPS

We are looking for long term players who won’t disappear at the end of each expansion. Who can make a majority of raids. Players who are fun and laid back, be willing to work, help people. Have a sense of humor, be tolerant of everyone but don’t be overly PC or easily offended.

If you’ve made it this far, please consider reaching out! We’d love to have you. Our contact info is listed below!

Please feel free to reach out and add anyone listed below at any time, and we’ll get back asap.

Discord:
uri5963

Bnet:
Uri#11265

Hi Mookiman,
BiOL is a long-standing mythic raiding Guild looking for a knowledgeable tank for Season 4 and beyond.
Since you didn’t post your character it’s hard to assess if we might be a fit for you, please take a peek to see! If you do think we might be a fit just give me a poke and we can chat. Happy raiding!