487 6/9 M Hpal LF Mythic Raiding Guild

Current guild lost too many people while progging on Smoldie. The lowest we got him was 39% with around 45ish pulls. Looking to get CE this season and can raid at anytime.

1 Like

Hello Shuboose!

We are a laidback guild with supportive leadership and a sprinkling of CE players with a goal of CE. We currently have 2 teams with the 2nd team being formed a couple weeks after the first. We have the players and support system in place for both teams to be competitive with each other so that there is no Team A and Team B. We host events and play plenty of games outside of WoW with each other as well. We have a very helpful community that runs stuff with each other and hangs out with each other no matter which team you’re on. If this sounds like a good fit for you then give us a shout and we would be happy to chat with you!

Recruitment:
Discord: Seraphotic, Cuddlepunch
Btag: Seraphotic#1993, IceGremlin#1770

Team Dirty Name [6/9M]:
Tank:
Full

Dps:
Warlock
Devoker

Healer:
Non-Priest

Team Angry Bears [5/9M]:
Tank:
Full

DPS:
Mage
Hunter
Devoker

Healer:
Disc Priest

As always anyone is more than welcome to reach out as both teams could use bench players, not to mention you can never have too many people to run keys with. Best of luck to you all in your adventures in Azeroth!

Hey there! We are currently recruiting for additional DPS and Healers to join us as we continue to push through Amirdrassil.

[H] Coded Chaos - Mal’Ganis
Who we are:
Our guild was created when 10.2 dropped from a core of raiders who have always been AOTC, CE and at some point pushed for Realm Firsts on top servers. We are back to build for the next expansion and get Cutting Edge while we are at it.
We currently have 200+ members.

What you can expect:

Quick wits and tough skin.

• We are not easily offended and you shouldn’t be either.

Raids are Tuesday/Thursday 7pm-10pm Server time. 2nd Heroic Raid group raids on Saturday 7pm-10pm Server time.

We use RCLootCouncil.

• Loot is prioritized to the individual that will benefit the raid the most

Progression:

9/9 - Heroic
4/9 - Mythic

We are looking for:

BIG PUMPERS
Healers: Pally, Shammy
DPS: Rogue, Mage, Enh Shaman, Aug Evoker

• Any strong healer would be considered
  • We will consider anyone who can pull their weight for mythic progression.
    Preference will be given to the listed classes.

YOU SHOULD:

Be 9/9H. [Lower prog must at least know the fights very well.]
Have previous raid experience.
Be prepared for Mythic Progression

If you are interested:

• Please post here
  • add me in discord “drakzula” or BNET Brizzle#1972
  • OR whisper an officer in game
    – Koravol, Kanekin, Spackin, Healingraine, Gunda, Supermancow

We need an HPally and hoping you want to chat further!
Cheers!
Cailyth
Discord: caily_monster
Ascendance Discord (has a great faq channel)

hey!! Cutting it Close is looking at add to our roster. We are currently 5/9M. We raid Saturday and Sunday 8-11est.
When we are not raiding we are running M+ and other content.

Please feel free to add me on either bnet shiloh#1377 or discord shiloh0935

Happy gaming!

Guild & Server/Region: (Area 52-US)
Raid Times/Days: Tue/Weds 9pm-12am EST
Current Progression: 5/9 M Amirdrassil (7% Wipe on Laro first night)
Recruitment Contacts: BTAG Ardbot#1580, Sherms47789#1992, Ajh26#1496, Kegclap#1210, Missydee#1715
Application: https://forms.gle/yGpK2otNn79Tu9q87
WarcraftLogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/reports-list/706345
Requirements: Our raiding philosophy is a balance between fun and killing bosses. We strive to make a growing, healthy and vigorous community with fun-seeking/competitive Cutting Edge hungry raiders that will buckle down during raid time to achieve desirable progression. Both personal and guild improvement are fundamental for our success which is why we expect our raiders to be logged in ready to go at 8:45 when raid invites are sent out.

if you like to speak personally, my discord is: daenerys7924

Hello Shuboose - we are currently looking for a healer if you’d like to stay on Zul’jin

Guild & Server: Freakin Unicorns - Zul’jin
Raid Times/Days: Tuesday and Thursday 9pm-midnight eastern (6pm-9pm pacific)
Current Progression: 6/9M & 9/9H Amirdrassil
Recruitment Contacts: Moon11424 on Discord
Application: https://forms.gle/cn7eC3RmJ1WGPFcFA
Raider IO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/zuljin/Freakin%20Unicorns
Requirements: Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community. The drive to improve personal play.

Hey! Here’s a link to our recruitment post where you’ll find a bit about us if you’re still looking. You’ll find my discord tag linked at the bottom if you’re interested.

Hey, Shuboose!
I’m the recruitment officer for Slurp Squad on Stormrage. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 8pm-11pm CST. Would love to chat more with you via Discord if you are still looking for a guild, feel free to add me there! @Telury

Naughtytime here! Back with more Raid recruiting for my guild! Recruiting friends and homies for the future!

IMPORTANT - 6/9M at this time in AtDH. 19% smoldy at this time. LF DPS/HEALS
I am the GM/ RL of The Alliance guild, Exclusive Outcasts (EO) on Kel’thuzad. We are an AOTC/ mythic prog guild! This guild is over 5 years old. We earn AOTC every patch, and normally had casual mythic prog. For dragon flight we have made the move to push farther into mythic.

We raid Wednesday/Thursday 8:30 - 12:00 AM (6:30-10 server)

Actively looking for DPS/ off spec healers. Bench roles/fillers would be appreciated as well.

As we all know I will have to cut the team down to 20 overall for mythic. Which means I will need fillers and bench roles. Ready to go as soon as the discord ping is sent! We have certain rules all raiders are expected to follow. (We can chat about this over DM.) I’d rather have a lot of people raiding and a fun guild atmosphere then worry about the roster bug killing prog. Rosters are never set in stone are are talked about and reviewed weekly. The potential to bring in a certain class for a fight or someone to fill for someone having an off night is huge for progression. I always tell my raiders to not be discouraged if you do not make the top 20. Use it as motivation. Master your class, own it. Mythic raiding is a lot more than just 20 people. It’s a whole guild effort.

Tanks - Two main tanks are set. Off tanks for mythic plus.

Healers - very competitive. Will never tell someone no. This spot will be earned. Potentially our strongest part of the team.

Dps - not going to be picky. DK, Monk, Pally. Anyone can come as long as you can pump, stay alive, and do mechanics.

We run keys nightly all week long, all you gotta do is ask for help! we have had multiple people achieve KSM and push into higher keys(20+). Mount runs and achievement runs are planned and completed when brought up! We are in discord nightly having a good time! :sunglasses::sunglasses: Excited for you to join us!

Contact me at my battle net/Discord or just comment on the post !
Bubonict#1987
Ty - Naughty#3575

Summary of our search query:

Looking to build upon what we already have and for the future tiers, and to have competent bench players as we prog on Fyrakk.
Discord message me: kitchenorfist - I’m always available to chat. ALWAYS!

Looking For:

• Disc Priest
  • Mistweaver Monk
  • Aby exceptional Healer
  • Enhance Shaman w/ off specs (off spec resto is a must)
  • Aug Evoker
  • Any exceptional Range DPS

Name: The Chub Club
Realm: Thrall - Horde
Schedule: Tuesday/Wednesday 9:30PM-12:30AM EST
History: 8/8M VotI & 9/9M ATSC w/ Former US-100 Leads/Raiders
Perks: Open discord community that is always chillen in discord chatting it up at all hours of the day and night. Off Night Alt Raids, lots of KSMs and Push keys for title. People actively playing the game or other games in spare time and still chillen in discord.

About We are just looking to have fun and kill bosses while helping people get better at the game. We have a lot of good raiders that leave the egos at the door. CE Focused, very knowledgeable and extremely active. We provide all videos and weakauras needed to have success at any specific fight. Heavy log analysis to see where we can improve after every raid week. But in the end, we are all goofballs at heart that know how to take a joke, and make them!

We want to fill out our roster for the future - We like to keep a roster of 30-35 to start the tier that narrows down to 28-30ish as we start Mythic prog. Currently at 26 for what is left in this tier. All roster spots are competitive each tier and we will always take our best when we move forward into deeper prog. We swap people in and out based on the fight requirements, what loot is still needed, and what bosses someone hasn’t killed yet.

Goal is always to achieve CE for every raider actively on our roster when we get there!

Discord message me: Minisoda or kitchenorfist - One of us is always available to chat. ALWAYS!!!