485 Holy Priest, 485 Arcane Mage, 483 Protection Pally, and 472 BM Hunter LF Guild

Greetings,

I am looking for a friendly social/mythic+ guild to call home. I prefer mythic + content over raiding. I am not entirely against raids, but my schedule doesn’t give me much flexibility for a set scheduled raiding environment. With that said, if I am on during raid times, I would be willing to help if needed. I don’t expect a core raiders spot. Again, my primary focus is mythic + dungeons.

I currently work in the travel industry which leaves me a lot of open time to play. What you can expect from me:

1.) An older player that is mature and avoids drama.

2.) Willingness to help fellow guild members with weekly content.

3.) Knowledge of current mythic + content.

4.) Multiple characters to fill roles.

5.) Plenty of availability to help guild members.

6.) Friendliness.

What I am not looking for:

1.) Drama

2.) Guilds with pre-established cliques that have a handful of people that stick together while the rest of the guild farms 2400IO via pugs. Did that with my last guild and am not interested in a repeat.

I just transferred to Area52 recently, so I would prefer that realm or a sister realm. I am not entirely against another transfer, but it would have to be for the right guild.

I appreciate your time and look forward to hearing from you. Please reach out to me with any questions. Thanks!

Respectfully,

Angeluus (Btag: Angeluus#11931)

Angeluus (Discord: Angeluus#1901)

1 Like

Hey There, Give this a Read. I think we could help one another out! We would love to have you in our Social Enviroment!

My Discord & BTag are on the Forum Post!!

Guild & Server: Dont Tease Me Bro Area52 [H]
Raid Times/Days: T/W 8:30pm-11:30pm EST
Current Progression: 5/9H ATSC, 8/8H VOTI
Recruitment Contacts: Mooney#12761 Btag, Mooney#4629 Disc
We do mythic plus content

Hey Angelus,
Lets chat! I added you on Discord.

Corrupted Intent is a 21+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic mindset.

Requirements:

• Knowledge of class/fights and prepared for the raid
  • Communication
  • 80% attendance & punctuality & accountability for raids
  • Progression Mindset, and a team player, includes ability to take constructive criticism

Raid Days & Times:
Fri & Sat 8-11pm EST

Current Progression
4/9H 9/9N ATSC
8/8H VOTI

Needs
Tank- Any class
Dps: Boomkin, Rogue, Warlock

Any and all players that feel they would be a good fit, should apply whether your role/class is listed or not

While raiding is our primary focus we do also welcome any player interested in Mythic + as well as wanting to just be social and apart of the community.

Contact Information:
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite#2756

Bump to top.

Guild & Server: <Âscension> Area-52
Raid Times/Days: Tuesdays/Thursdays | 8pm - 10:30 PM EST (Server Time)
Current Progression: 9/9N 5/9H ATSC
Recruitment Contacts: @Raemyn - Area 52 [H] or Raemynn (discord)
Role Needs: Healers, Tanks, and DPS!

Seeking ACTIVE new members. We are an 18+ community seeking new ACTIVE players. Desire to Go AOTC. Looking for friendly, like-minded new friends that are willing to learn/take positively driven feedback in order to progress further. Discord required for raids, encouraged for keys. Accepting both newer players and veteran players.

Great community of friends! When we’re not raiding, we’re doing M+ keys. Our goal is to become a small-medium Active AOTC.

Is your Prot pally flexible to play a different class or spec?

Raid Team needs:
2 Healers - Resto shammy/Resto Druid/Priest/MW Monk Preferred
3 Melee DPS - Just not Rogues. We already have two :slight_smile:
1 Ranged DPS - Just not Shammy, we have two :slight_smile:

• drama bad.
  • Toxic bad.
  • chill vibes good!

DM me on Discord if you want to talk more: Raemynn

bump to top

bump to top

Still looking.

Still looking.

Prog: 9/9N 7/9H
When: Tues/Thurs 8-11 EST
Looking for: Healers and DPS looking to raid, do keys and improve. We will take a tank if you have an off spec to raid with.

Are you seeking an adventure that will test your mettle and push your limits? Look no further! Dumb Ways to Die, a new transfer to Area 52, is recruiting skilled and dedicated individuals like yourself to join us and rebuild our raid group. Looking to progress while having fun? We are the guild for you.

About Us:
Dumb Ways to Die is an organized and tightly-knit guild that prides itself on teamwork, camaraderie, and a strong focus on progression. We have achieved 7/9 Heroic Amirdrassil, and are looking to progress into Mythic once Heroic is cleared. Our guild consists of experienced players who are passionate about raiding and Mythic+.

What We Offer:

A dedicated and experienced leadership team that focuses on fostering a positive environment.
Regular raiding schedule: We raid two nights a week (Tuesday, Thursday) from 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM EST, with alternate groups running throughout the week.
Mythic Plus groups running daily.
Well-structured and efficient raid strategies, along with clear communication and coordination.
Access to guild resources, including consumables and enchants and guild repairs during raid nights to aid in your progression.

What We Expect:

A high level of dedication, commitment, and punctuality when it comes to attending raids and maintaining your character’s performance. Attendance not mandatory for alternate groups.
While we will provide everything needed to raid, we appreciate players being self-prepared to reduce time between pulls.
Proficiency in your chosen class and specialization, with knowledge of optimal rotations, abilities, and talent choices.
Ability to adapt quickly to new strategies and mechanics.
A positive and respectful attitude towards fellow guild members, with a willingness to communicate and collaborate effectively. Having said that, a thick skin is necessary because we take jabs at each other and joke around in a playful manner.
A stable internet connection and reliable gaming setup to ensure a smooth raiding experience.
Our second raid Monday at 8 EST is for trial raiders, and developmental players. If you are interested in learning the raids, learning a new class, or need to gear an alt this is the group for that. This group is led by a small group of heroic raiders from the main group.

We are also looking for players that love doing keys, old content, mog runs, etc. We are a social guild and heavy on discord communication. Feel free to message hosebee620 or justo_55 on discord or Justo#1304 on Bnet for more information…

Meowdy! GM of Cat Cafe here, we are a newly formed guild looking to bolster our ranks for Heroic and eventually Mythic raiding. We also have a vibrant social environment and our members push Mythic+ in their free time. There is no room for ego and elitism in this guild, we try our best to improve individually and as a guild while having as much fun as we can. We are currently led by an experienced raid leader with numerous AOTC players, some of which have mythic experience! We open our arms to all walks of life and treat our member as family, you won’t be another statistic in our guild.

As we fill up our roster, we will also have a guild bank packed to the max in potions, runes, gems, food, bags, and guild repairs!

The raid times are subject to change as we fill up our roster, historically we raided Friday and Saturday around 6 or 7pm est.

We are a very lighthearted guild who takes care of each other and we are eager to welcome you to our home. Laughs, friendship, and epic boss kills await you!

If interested, feel free to message our GM on discord!: dlwlrma

Bump to top.

Come check out the quack attack!!!

< Mighty Duck > 9/9 Heroic, Organized Mythic+ Events

Hey there! Check us out! <Juiced> 6/9M [2 Night] CE Focused Recruiting for Season 4!