485 Aug/Pres Evoker 3/9M Looking for M Prog Guild

Currently on Illidan but open to a server change. Just wanting a chill group that gets stuff done. I have been playing on and off since BC. My goal would be CE but any mythic prog guild with the right atmosphere is what I am looking for. Pretty open as far as raid days/times. My schedule is flexible.

I am a key enjoyer and would love more people to push with. Possibly have a MW Monk with me.

Hit me up on discord: karma2513

1 Like

Oceolachatiraka777 Discord

Tue/Wed 8-11pm CST

85%+ average parsing performance Raid team build. We already have a solid comp and we’re taking on the last of our five slots. Two of you would finish off half of what we need to push Mythic.

on Sargeras 9/9H and we’re semi-hardcore, mostly only hardcore once we’re in the fight. Veteran and disabled friendly. We’re all inclusive also :slight_smile:

Hi there! Im Talioz and I run Suspect on Thrall (Tuesday/Thursday 10pm-1am EST). We are 3/9M AtDH and are looking for dps/heals to join the team. Our core of players has been raiding together for a long time, being pretty hardcore in the past but are now just enjoying content aiming for CE while raiding with fun people. Would love to chat more with you if you are interested, my btag is talios#1148 or discord: talioz

Hey Karmabae, we could use an Aug Evoker on our team.

Hi!
If you’re open to late night raiding, we might be a good fit for you. B E D T I M E on Tichondrius is 3/9M after our first week at that difficulty. We raid Tues/Thurs 10:30pm-01:30am PST. Raid environment is super chill and laid-back, but still serious about getting things done without any of the egos or drama that typically comes with mythic raiding. If interested, go ahead and add me. Good luck in your search!

Bnet: nastyfacts#1491
Discord: Anabiotix