484 WW Monk LF Mythic Raiding Guild

484 WW Monk LF Mythic Raiding Guild I have mythic raiding experience and CE Experience. not against transferring to a different server if need be, Have Logs on request, Also proficient at my other specs and could off spec if i have to but prefer to stay on WW. Prefer Guilds that raid late at night but can be flexible to a degree. Thanks again for your time in advance.
BTAG = Xevach#11465
Discord = KevintheSeaCucumber

Hi!
If you’re into late night raiding, we might be a good fit for you. B E D T I M E on Tichondrius is 3/9M after our first week at that difficulty. We raid Tues/Thurs 10:30pm-01:30am PST. If interested, go ahead and add me. Good luck in your search!

Bnet: nastyfacts#1491
Discord: Anabiotix

Hi Xeniz, we could use a WW on our team - hit me up if interested. Thanks!

Hey! We’re One More Pull on Zul’Jin, and would love some more DPS! We’re first and foremost an aotc guild, but looking to go dabble in some mythic. Realistically I see us getting to 4 or 5/9M, not sure how far you’re wanting to push! Outside of that, we love the achievement runs and of course pushing some keys! Our raid times are Tues/Thurs from 8-10:30 EST so not sure how late is late for you. :slight_smile:

Feel free to reach out if you’re interested! Disc: Mollotov