484 ret palaldin w/ 484 warlock alt

Seeking very active guild for heroic raiding and M+. I am a very active player that loves to run M+ 18-20 range. I am 9/9H on a few characters. I am on thrall currently but open to transferring for the right fit.

Good morning,
My guild is looking for another lock/pally. We are a weekend AOTC raid guild (Fri/Sat 8-1030PM EST) currently AOTC ATDH. We do a lot of M+ with the raiders all being KSH+. Here’s our raider io link and website, feel free to reach out to me on discord as well if you’re interested. @arriesa

Glorious Purpose aims to be a competitive end-game progression guild on Area 52 Horde (don’t worry we do welcome you alliance folks :heart: ). We are a core of players that are here to enjoy the game, but also respect the aims to approach raiding, and progressing in a competitive manner. Our goals are to build a officer core that sets the example in stable and experienced leadership, where we are available to all members at all times. We aim to build a core raid team that are all players that stand out in their classes, and commit to raid nights.

Progression: Leaders are AOTC, 1/9M (through pugs currently)

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday/Wednesday - 8:00 - 11:00PM EST (Progression Raiding)

Additional activities are currently being added through the calendar to better support our core raiders and make raid times more convenient for those interested.

Mythic Keys
Aiming to build a strong, active Key running community, where we are pushing high keys and IO.

Recruitment (Raid) Information:

Is currently looking for experienced and competitive team raiders to complete its core.

Currently Recruiting: Immediate Needs.

:dagger: All Spots are open (Guild is new and building team, if you are interested I ask for patience as we build. I promise you, its worth the wait)
:dagger: Dps and Healers > Tanks

All competitive applicants are welcome to apply

While not hard requirements, as we want to maintain a laid back / chill raiding environment we do expect you to do your homework. Come prepared to raid, study the fights prior to raid night, run mythic + for free vault upgrades, bring personal consumables. Show up on time.

What can we offer you?

:dagger: Very experienced and structured Leadership
:dagger: Mythic +, Normal / Heroic / Mythic Raiding Weekly.
:dagger: A environment where your time is valued, and appreciated.
:dagger: A forever home, like you, we are tired of the instability of guilds and want a home.
:dagger: A place where your guildmates will become friends.
:dagger: Free guild repair / supplies for raid.

Overall, i aim to recruit players that are driven, competitive and always looking to improve themselves and their team-mates. We use our time efficiently, maintain focus, and exercise discipline where required. We don’t wish to waste your time (during raid/Keys etc), please don’t waste ours. However, On farm content nights, atmosphere is more relaxed. Our time is precious, and we know your’s is as well. Efficiency is our goal.

If you feel this is something you’d wanna take part in you can add me on bnet at GucciPotato#11592 or join our discord discord.gg/zUVUyPJvq4

Calamity is looking for more. Discord- Strohseph. Looking forward to chatting. -stroh

Hey Amati! We are looking for a player like you to play with and raid with. If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild, Heartbreakers is the perfect fit for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic Raiding guild. Our goal is to achieve AOTC and potentially make some Mythic boss progress while maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming, and friendly atmosphere. On off days, many of our members engage in arenas, battlegrounds, lower and higher keys for Mythic+, running old raids, and hanging out on Discord. A significant portion of our guild consists of players who have been actively playing the game since The Burning Crusade and have been tackling various content together.

Our raid progression and raid days/times are as follows:

9/9 H (Tuesday and Thursday, 9 PM to 12 AM EST). Casual/Alt raid on Monday and Wednesday, 9 PM to 12 AM.
In addition I host various 9/9N runs and Heroic runs, generally the start I start the weekend raids between 5pm and 7pm.

Heartbreakers prides itself on striking a pleasant balance with the following traits:

Friendliness, respect, progression, and stability.

What we are looking for:

M+ Key pushers, we have people who do starter keys all the way up to 20+ key pushers.

Healers (Ideally a Priest, Monk and a Pally)

DPS: Both ranged and melee.

DPS with healing off-spec.

We seek dependable players with good attitudes, be it raiders or casual players. We welcome individuals searching for a long-term guild to call home, where they can enjoy both the game’s content and experiences, along with the social aspect of the game.

Feel free to add me on BNet at yrreg4791#1858. I look forward to chatting with you and possibly raiding together! :slight_smile:

Hello my names fade ,
I’m the recruiting officer for retirement home on area 52 , we are 3/9 m and looking to push . would like to chat with you and see if we could possibly be the guild you are looking for , we raid Tuesday -Thursday 830-11 Est and heroic clear sat
Btag - wolf#1686
discord-lincolnswolf#1321
thank you hope to hear from you

hey! we are on a52 and an active guild who does both heroic and mythic raiding. I’m sure we could find a spot for you on either team depending on what kind of raiding you are looking for. our mythic team runs wed/thurs is 4/9 atm and we have a more casual heroic team on sat. message me on
discord: marloe
bnet: marloe #1118

hope to hear from you soon!

Hey! I am a officer for a guild called on stormrage, we are currently pushing mythic 3/9 , and our raid days are Sunday and Tuesday 8-11 pm est, We also do keys together, and we have guild events like drunk keys and alt raid runs n stuff! If you have any questions id love to answer whatever questions you might have.

bnet peppers#1522
discord peppers7566

Hi Amati- We welcoming raiders into our Season 3 raid team along with Mythic+ key runners and social members! We’ve achieved AOTC but some of our raid members wanted to take a break and that has opened some new spots and allowed us to reboot things in a more fun and relaxed way while we await The War Within expansion!

If you’re interested in talking more - feel free to add me on Discord! :slight_smile:

Discord: Devonellah#0195 or devonellah

You can also Click here to see our full recruitment post :slight_smile:

We’re looking for a Warlock in Unsundered of Seraph Guild!

Check out SeraphGuild.com/Unsundered for more information and SeraphGuild.com/recruitment to apply! :grinning:

Bump, still looking but also transferred to area 52 in hopes i randomly find a guild.

Hey - My guild is 4/9M and we are on Zul’jin. We raid T/W 8-11PM EST. Hit me up on BNet: AlphaOmega#11664