484 ilvl Havoc DH (4517 io) LF guild

Hi,

I am looking for a home to progress further in the content and get back to semi-hardcore raiding on a more consistent schedule.

My current guild recently fell apart so I’m looking for a new guild for shadowlands. I am currently 12/12M.

I have extensive prior raiding history including US top 50 boss kills on other characters.

Some of my previous experience:
13/13 H TOT
7/7 H Firelands US top 50
8/8 H Dragon Soul
12/13 M HFC
10/11 M Antorus
9/9 M BoD Cutting Edge Lady Jaina

I also love mythic + and I’m currently 4.5k io + and I’m looking to push in shadowlands.

I’m weighing my options carefully as shadowlands approaches.

Hey there!

We are searching for a good havoc for our team! And I know we have other that will want to push that io score with you!

Rats is a brand spanking new guild on Horde side Hyjal. We are comprised of former mythic raiders and current CE raiders. We strive to mostly have fun with new and old players in a semi-hardcore raid environment.

Our Goal
The mission is simple, to progress through every tier in Shadowlands and obtain the glorious, Cutting Edge.
Of course, above that is to foster a community full of like minded players that enjoy playing with each other outside of raid such as Mythic+, PVP, or alt pugging raids.

What times do we raid?
Wednesday - Thursday 9pm-12am Eastern.
Possibility of a third day being added as needed, Monday 9pm-12am Eastern.

Contact me!
Discord: warlock™#0420
B-Net: Narcissism#11555
Or
Discord: Versaggi#2245

Hey bud. Would love the opportunity to chat with you. We seem to check a lot of boxes that you are looking for and would like to see if we can make something work. Please have a look at our post that is pretty transparent on who/what we are. My discord info is within the post as well if you would like to chat :slight_smile:

Hi there I am with Inside Voices (renamed from Alliance Lives Matter) Currently 12/12M Famed Slayers Of N’zoth [US 89], 8/8M[US110] , 9/9M BoD [US140] , 8/8M Uldir [CE] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge].

Raid Schedule [12 hours / week for mythic team]
[Mythic] Tues/Wed/Thurs/Sun - 8:30 to 11:30 pm central (9:30 to 12:30 pm est)
[Heroic] Saturday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

Where to apply:
Applications be be submitted on our Google Form here :
forms.gle/jkfbHaTzqWP4BBBt5 (copy and paste link in web browser of your choice)

We accomplished our milestone goal of achieving Famed Slayer of N’Zoth for Alliance. We are now looking towards bolstering our roster with top tier raiders/reclearing City/sales to finish out BFA.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Guild Goals: We are pushing aggressively for Hall of Fame/Famed Slayer/Sub 100 US in 8.3 Ny’alotha raid [SUCCESSFUL] and going forward. We show marked improvement every single raid tier. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 5 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. We easily achieve cutting edge every raid tier. This IS a famed slayer raiding guild with structure and organization that is dedicated to constant improvement that considers complacency our enemy.

All of our mythic raiders complete at least 1 15 key or higher per week for maximum mythic plus cache loot as well as maintain their neck and cloaks, farm mythic plus outside of raid times, and not only study our in-guild strategies but perform their own personal log and vod research out of raid hours.

More about the guild: This is a semi-hardcore mythic progression focused guild first and foremost. We are an extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 21-33. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Cauldrons/repairs/vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us and have any questions or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebbie-Stormrage

Hello there!

My name is Quick and I am a Officer for < Illicit > an Alliance Social-Raiding Guild on Proudmoore. We are def interested in the prospect of you playing with us in Shadowlands, very much so.

We are in the process of recruiting for our three raid teams, but primarily focusing on our Cutting Edge team recruitment atm. please see below for what we are looking for specifically, and reach out if interested. I really look forward to hearing back from you: Please note, we are recruiting for our team, we are not just looking to add guild numbers or make you feel like a stat, Ive reviewed your logs, your history and I know you would love to be apart of our group. I really hope to hear from you.

Team Needs:

Team Tenacity:
Cutting Edge Progression Team
Tues/Weds/Thurs 6:00PM - 9:00 PM Server Time (PST)

Recruitment Needs:
All capable DPS - Priority for DH, S.Priest.
1 Healer
HIGHLY interested in hybrid/switch hitter players to help group comp.

Please Note: we are NOT looking for Tanks at this time. However, these things do change, and we are very interested in versatile players who are ok swapping in and out of roles as needed for group comp.

If interested please reach out too:
Ryme - Illicit GM (bnet: Ryry#11575)
Quick - Recruitment Officer (bnet: QuickESQ#1651)

Hi Adomilthy,

<The Process> is looking for a Havoc DH for Shadowlands. We’re a a Horde guild on Mal’Ganis with the goal of achieving CE every tier, so if you don’t mind faction changing we’d love to hear from you . We’re looking for players with prior mythic experience who want to raid a somewhat casual schedule while utilizing some of the best-practices you see in more serious environments.

We raid 7-10pm Eastern Mon, Wed, Thurs and take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have guides posted internally for Castle Nathria.

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see.

I think you could share in our vision and latest project. It might just be the last guild you ever need.

Hello,
We are Shade a newly formed guild on Hyjal server, our roster is made up of 11/12M experienced raiders who all have a goal in being a CE guild in Shadowlands. Below is our recruitment needs, our raid nights and contact info.
Look forward to hearing from you :slight_smile:

Current Recruitment Needs

-Demon Hunter
-Rogue
-Mage
-Elemental Shaman
-Hunter
-Warlock
-Shadow Priest
-Boomkin

**If you don’t see your class/spec listed here, do not let that discourage you from applying. We are always looking for great players of any class.

Raid Days/Times
We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 7pm-10pm PST(10pm-1am EST)
Optional raid night for heroic mode Fridays 7pm-10pm PST

Guild Information
11/12 Mythic Ny’alotha experience

We are a newly formed guild founded on everyone having the same goal, obtain Cutting Edge as quickly as possible. Come Shadowlands our guild will be focused on achieving Cutting Edge in all raid tiers as quickly as possible. Our players are expected to do all research and come prepared to down bosses. Players are expected to go above and beyond in getting themselves geared for the content. Our guildies run multiple sets of keys a week together. We keep a fun and non toxic environment, but expect everyone to focus up when the time comes.

Raiding Expectations

• Players are expected to attend all raids per week and message an officer or post in discord if they will miss a raid. We understand that real life issues happen and we are happy to accommodate you, as long as notice is given.
  • All applicants should be near or at their ideal setup to directly contribute to our current content.
  • Raiders should always live up to their mistakes and learn from them.
  • We provide funds for repairs as well as flasks and consumables for progression content. Along with free enchants/gems for main spec gear.
  • We do not recruit for the bench, however we will make the most optimal group based on who is online for the raid.

Contacts for more info or to inquire on trialing
Hexbox(tehfluffyone#1150)
Galorina(Galorina#1877)

Not even Goon Squad Platinum? :frowning:

I would love to get the chance to talk to you about potential recruitment. Feel free to reach out to me on discord if inteested Aristotle#3708.

Lets chat friend.

Hello! My name is Bullcon and I represent Raiding Is Hard. We are a late-night horde raiding guild based on Area52. We are 12/12M and are currently looking for people that want to raid at a cutting edge level in Shadowlands and push rankings.

About us:

We are a bunch of older dudes that like to kill bosses, our goal is to get cutting edge every tier and push rankings. We started Nyalotha about 4 months late, we built a team and we were able to achieve Cutting Edge. We got US #934 and although we’re ecstatic we got Cutting Edge we would like to push ourselves and earn a better ranking in Shadowlands, the idea the team has settled on is US top 200. We think this is a fairly attainable goal and expect to surpass it, once Castle Nathria is over and we see where we land we will decide as a team what we want to aim for in the next tier. Pushing ourselves is a team decision and we’re looking for people that share the same mindset.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• A community-driven environment, we try our best to foster a positive and caring community, our guildees and raiders are friends and we’re always trying to help each other succeed.
  • Frequent direct communication between you and the officer team, we always want to be on the same page and are always willing to listen to thoughts, feelings, and concerns, our door is always open!
  • Strong & passionate leadership, we’ve been playing this game for a long time, we know what it takes to succeed and we’re always striving to put our best foot foward!

Schedule:

We raid Tuesday/Thursday from 11pm-2am PST/2am-5am EST/1am-4am CST. In the beginning of the tier, we usually add a Wednesday raid day so we can push early progress. After the first 2-3 weeks, this Wednesday raid becomes an optional attendance sell run, we sell Heroic/Mythic on these days in order to fund our guild repairs and put some money in our raider’s pockets. Over the course of Nyalotha, our raiders made a couple of million gold each, and we were able to fund our guild repairs for the entirety of the tier.

What we’re looking for:

We’re looking for a solid healer, this person will ideally be someone who has an extensive history of healing at a high level of play, across multiple healing specs. A person that is very team-oriented, vocal and will work with the other members of the healing team to help effectively plan out healing CD’s on a fight to fight basis. The officer team, for the most part, charts, and plans healing CD’s but we rely on the healing team heavily to advise us on proper usage/timings and as such we’re looking for someone who will work well with the healing core and help advise us. This person will know that healing is a team effort and not a competition.

We’re also interested in strong DPS applicants, we’re open to pretty much every class/spec but due to the nature of the fights in Castle Nathria, we are only looking to bring 3-5 Melee DPS so spots there are limited.

Requirements:

• The ability to raid late-night consistently- We are a late-night raiding guild, we’re looking for people that can make the hours listed for now and the foreseeable future.
    • Progression-First mindset- We raid at a high level, that means we wipe. A LOT. Our N’zoth kill was over 200+ wipes! This is just the nature of competitive raiding, especially early on in tiers, sometimes bosses are over-tuned (Looking at you Fetid Devourer) Sometimes bosses have steep DPS checks that you’re just shy of making and one more week of gear is all you really need. We’re looking for people that understand the nature of competitive raiding in wow and aren’t gonna get burnt out after a couple of weeks of progress.
    • Flexibility- We ask that our raiders be as flexible as they can in their role, to achieve this we’re asking people to maintain a minimum of two characters for the first couple weeks of each tier. Obviously, after 2-3 weeks of Mythic your alt will naturally fall behind, and maintaining them will fall to the wayside, but for the initial weeks of each tier having another character that you can switch to if need be is invaluable. Let’s say you’re a shadow priest because they’re really strong, and then Blizz Nerfs them and you can’t play disc or holy, if you didn’t have another toon we may have to bench you. Or let’s say there’s a fight like Mythic G’huun were you really want 3-4 Warlocks, if we have people that have warlock alts ready to go that will do nothing but help the team.
    • Maintain your character outside of raid- We ask that you do everything you need to do outside of raid to maintain your main. In BFA there were things like Grinding Azerite, farming echoes for corruption, farming visions for gem sockets, doing your weekly 15, etc. We need everyone to play at their full potential and in order to achieve that you’re gonna have to do what you have to do outside of raid. Currently, this looks like capping your weekly renown, farming maw currency for sockets, upgrading your legendaries, and doing some Torghast. It’s imperative that you’re able to do these things.
    • Understand that raiding is a team effort- Raiding is a team effort, 20 people come together and work with each other in order to kill bosses. You must understand that in the progression we do not care about your Parses, sometimes we’ll ask you to do jobs that will directly affect your ability to do damage, sometimes we’ll ask you to die, sometimes we may have to sit individuals for certain fights if they’re having a bad night or we need a different class (think Stacking Immunities on N’zoth or Warlocks on G’huun) These things happen and they’re not personal this is just the nature of progression raiding. We’re looking for people that are team-oriented.
    • Previous Raiding History- This one we’re a bit flexible on, we’re looking for people that have a history of high-level raiding because these people understand the struggles of progression raiding and know what needs to be done in order to kill bosses before nerfs. However, this is not mandatory like the other requirements are, we are willing to entertain anyone with a good attitude. In shadowlands, we will aim to trial 25-30 people in the first 2 weeks and then pick our core 20 based on the performance displayed in those 2 weeks. You’ll have to earn your spot and if you think you can then feel free to apply.

Contact info:

If you got through that big ol’ wall of text then let me just ask that you look at our days/times one more time and make sure they work for you before reaching out. You wouldn’t believe how many people misread those times lol. If the times and days work out for you then feel free to reach out to me any time of day and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.

BTAG- Bullcon#1672

Discord- Bullcon#6858