484 Devoker LF Heroic/Mythic Guild

Hello,

Due to a recent schedule change, I am hoping to get back into Heroic and Mythic Raiding. Ideal raid times for me would be Tuesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays.

My Raid Experience:
8/8H, 4/8M VOTI
9/9H, 4/9M ATSC
9/9N, 8/9H ATDH

My Current Mythic Plus Rating for this season is 2747, with my highest timed key being a +21 AD.

Feel free to message me in-game for my disc.

Windy#11558

1 Like

Hello Windyy!
We may fit the days you are looking for. Here is guild info! I will also send a friend request and we can chat!

Tattered Remains
Area 52
Horde

Looking for a laid back guild?
Need assistance with leveling, gearing or class/spec questions? Or maybe just somewhere to hang and chat?

Tattered Remains is accepting all levels, Classes and Specs!

About Our Guild:
We are a small guild (returning, been back full swing for 2 months) working towards building for the new expansion.

We are an adult only guild (If you are easily offended, we may not be the guild for you)

We are currently running Myhtic+
Normal 9/9 (alt & new mbr gearing)
Heroic Raiding 7/9 (currently pugging into groups) Working towards Mythic Raiding.

What We Are looking for:
We would like to get back to the glory days of smashing content and climbing charts. Having guild events, farming mounts, PvP, and working on achievements.

Roster is open for ALL classes Specs and levels. We will assist with what is needed.

Raiding Days and Times:
Sat-Sun
10 Pm Est (Server) 7 Pm Pst Start time.
1 Am Est (Server) 10 Pm Pst Stop time.
(Or longer dependent on everyones spirits)

Mythic+
Daily if you choose to join.

If you have any questions please reach out to me at:
Splicer6#1113

Hi there,
After reading your post I am thinking we might be a very good fit for you. Let me know if you want to get together to chat. I did add you on bnet if that is easier.

Guild & Server: Moon Guard

Raid Times/Days: Tues/Thurs 7:30pm-10:00pm CST

Current Progression: 9/9H, 4/9M ATDH

Recruitment Contacts: Discord: kunos_ or .mr.bones

Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/reports-list/709612

Raider IO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/moon-guard/Lonely%20Outlaws

Requirements: We are looking for players who aim toward mid/late mythic progression and have a drive to support that aim. Looking for those knowledgeable of their class and the game in general.

Needs: We look for the player and not the toon. DPS and flex roles are greatly appreciated.

Application: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1VH6pZ83KR4UAUqhtU9vz4ZGTxXbMYl_w6XxsaI6o2DQ/edit

We could use a devoker on our team -

Hey man! Not sure if you’ve found a home yet or not, but I figured I’d try my crack at it. So, I’m the recruiting officer and loot master for Seraph on Mal’Ganis. We are an Early to Mid Mythic guild, and are currently 9/9H, and 3/9M. We currently have the strongest roster we’ve ever put together and are looking to push for CE here in the near future hopefully. We raid Tuesday, and Thursday from 8:30-11:00CST. A little information and backstory about myself… I am a former raider for the guild Duality on Zuljin back during MoP and WoD and raided with people like Max and Preheat(from liquid), and a few other top players at the time. We achieved US 3rd Mythic Garrosh. I myself have dialed back from that life and am just doing the game semi casually, but haven’t lost the desire to push mythic as far as possible. I am always on the lookout for former CE raiders like myself, to help this roster grow into a potential juggernaut at only a 2 day a week casual schedule. Like I said though… just gauging interest, and not sure what your situation and personal goals would be, but I’d like to see if we’d be a good fit for yourself. If you have any questions or are interested, you can add me on discord. final1816

1 Like

Thank you so much everyone for the responses. I look forward to chatting with all of you. I did want to clarify about my favailable times. I actually work 1:30pm-11pm CST on Sundays, Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. So, I’d only be able to raid one day a week with y’all. Would that be a deal breaker for any of you? I’d totally understand if it is.

Hey there! We are definitely looking for more solid dps to join us in our 2 day pushes.

[H] Coded Chaos - Mal’Ganis
Who we are:
Our guild was created when 10.2 dropped from a core of raiders who have always been AOTC, CE and at some point pushed for Realm Firsts on top servers. We are back to build for the next expansion and get Cutting Edge while we are at it.
We currently have 200+ members.

What you can expect:

Quick wits and tough skin.

• We are not easily offended and you shouldnt be either.

Raids are Tuesday/Thursday 7pm-10pm Server time.

We use RCLootCouncil.

• Loot is prioritized to the individual that will benefit the raid the most

Progression:

9/9 - Heroic
3/9 - Mythic

We are looking for:

BIG PUMPERS
Healers: N/A
DPS: Rogue, Mage, Enh Shaman, Aug Evoker

• Any strong healer would be considered
  • We will consider anyone who can pull their weight for mythic progression.
    Preference will be given to the listed classes.

YOU SHOULD:

Be 9/9H. [Lower prog must at least know the fights very well.]
Have previous raid experience.
Be prepared for Mythic Progression

If you are interested:

• Please post here
  • add me in discord “drakzula” or BNET Brizzle#1972
  • OR whisper an officer in game
    – Koravol, Kanekin, Spackin, Healingraine, Gunda, Supermancow

Hey Windyy,

Squirt on Area-52 is 4/9M and looking for a Dev Evoker for our core.

We achieved 3/8M in Vault and 4/9M Aberrus with 8% on Rashok.

We raid 8-11pm EST Friday and Saturday.

Add us to bnet so we can chat; saeilfa#1679, bantou#1403, leha#11627.

Looking forward to hearing from you!