482 Resto Druid LF Guild

Looking for a raiding guild to finish up BFA, and continue into SL. Below are my kills for this expansion.

• Uldir - 7/8M
  • BoD - CE
  • EP - 4/8M (Moved to Alliance at this time, and main swapped from DH to Druid)
  • Ny’alotha - CE

I have no interest in going back to Horde, or raiding weekends for progression. I can provide logs as needed. I have multiple alts, one of each gear type for funnels. I would like for this to be a long term guild, and find somewhere stable to continue raiding. If you’re interested please reach out.
BNet - DarthSaar#1498

1 Like

hey i have a guild in stormrage we run keys but we dont have a raid team now most of us use to be in CE guild we also have a nice community on discord Bnet Thugnificent#11223
Discord Thugificent#2056

Hi Saarz,

We’re looking for players with some prior mythic experience who want to step into a well-organized raid environment as we prepare for the upcoming expansion.

players with some prior CE-level experience who want a somewhat casual raid schedule while utilizing some of the best-practices you see in more serious environments.

We raid a fairly casual schedule and try to take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have a guide posted for Hungering Destroyer in Castle Nathria.

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

I expect our culture and level of organization should appeal to your desire to find a long-term team. All that said, we are a horde guild. Unfortunately, this is the faction the vast majority of raiders in the US play and the cost of faction swapping means it’s harder to recruit as alliance. If that’s not deal-breaking, and if our practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see.

Trying again. Please no Horde guilds. BUMP.

1 Like

Hey there! No worries about Horde here because Exodus is 12/12M and looking for players for reclears and Shadowlands raiding, here’s our forum post for recruiting if you’re interested:

< Nerds With Attitude > -Stormrage [A] We’re a New Guild With experiennced AOTC players looking to fill our raid team currently need 1 Healer 1 Tank & Range DPS Fridays & saturdays 9-11:30 PM
Bnet Thugnificent#11223
Discord Thugnificent#2056