481ilvl 11/12M Fury Warrior lfg PST

Welcome to Serenity Frontier [H] -

Guild Name: Serenity Frontier
Realm/Server: Destromath

:pushpin: About Us:

We are a brand new guild looking to grow immensely. We want to provide a laid back, all raiding and social environment for new and top-end players that enjoy min/maxing their characters, or casual players looking to socialize, and stay extra laid back. We offer many events for casual & raiders weekly. Built as a family, we believe in quality over quantity.

Elitist attitudes are not welcome here. Although we strive towards completing the hardest content in the game, we want everyone to have fun progressing together at the same time.

:boom: What We Are Looking For:

New, Experienced, Raiders, Casual players. You do not need any previous raid, mythic, or any experience to join this guild. It is a fresh opportunity for everyone involved. All we ask is you have decent corruption and know how to play your class inside and out. As far as completing dungeons, quests and raid bosses, we will help you do that, so long as you are able to listen and learn. We expect everyone to be treated equal and fair, we wish to keep a welcoming guild for all new and experienced players.

All raiders are required to keep their raiding characters competitive. By joining our guild as a core raider, you agree to maintain your characters gear and come prepared with consumables for your class and spec to raid. Be reminded that, we are all allowed to still be learning the game, or make mistakes. We are here to have some fun as a guild but, we must keep a serious attitude for Raiders.

Simply put, the goal of every tier will be CE. We take extreme pride in achieve CE in every raid. So that is something you can always look forward to. We also offer casual, social aspects of the game throughout our guild. We do not discriminate against anyone

Outside of Raid Days/Nights, we will be organizing regular old school raid events and achievement runs, Dungeons runs, questing, pvp battles and learner raids for all new members not currently scheduled. As well as those sweet weekly events and giveaways.

:fire: Schedule:

Raid times / days: Tues / Friday 7:00pm EST to 12:00 pm EST
Optional day: Saturday 8:00pm EST to 11:30 pm EST (this day will ONLY be used for close kills and if EVERYONE agrees to do it)

:star: Recruitment:

Officers High Priority
Healer High Priority
DPS High Priority
Tank High Priority

We accept all classes and specs, especially casual and social players!

We do not require a minimum item-level or cloak level.
We can help gear any character to get them mythic ready within a week.

:chart_with_upwards_trend: Progression:

As previously mentioned, we did just move over here. So while we technically have 0 progression, we are always open to learning and building from the ground up!

:zap: Contact Us:

BattleTag: Scyther#11224
Discord: discord.gg/cpsyQUt

:page_with_curl: Apply Here:
forms.gle/k4dYhYYqKdFeeSXy5

More info. :slight_smile:

Hey Tharon!

I’m posting a link to our recruiting thread - let me know if this is something that interests you!

Thanks
Grim

Hello Tharon ! Looking through your logs i couldn’t help but notice you we’re raiding with Tostronk (Brewmaster) who is currently trailing with us as well :slight_smile:

We are Horde- Space Bound over on Mal’Ganis. We are 11/12M in just 6 weeks of forming together a team and have been on N’zoth now for 3 weeks. Due to some roster shake ups we are looking for strong dps to come in and pick off where we’ve left off. Considering the exp you have on the fight, i think you’d step right in and have no issues. We’ve gotten to secret phase a couple times so a kill is imminent. We raid Tues/W/Th 8-11est. Once Nzoth is down, we will continue to reclear and recruit heavily going into Shadowlands. Our goal is top 15 realm in shadowlands, clearing all CE content while not stressing about realm/world firsts. If you like what you hear go ahead and add me Tena#11142 and i can answer anymore questions for you and possibly set up a trial for this upcoming week.

1 Like

Good luck in your search

I would love to chat with you i from Seven Deadly sins we have 4 raid teams we are in need of a warrior on our Team that is 11/12 Mythic almost at the last Phase they are looking for a warrior.
Btag: Jeal#11253
Add me so we can talk we would be looking for you to start this week.

Remastered is about 100 pulls into N’Zoth, looking for more friends!

Would be interested in chatting if you wanted to talk

Who are we?

We’re a newly formed Horde late night guild with multiple CE raiders at the helm. We currently are coming here with a group of about 8 12/12M players and are looking to pick up where we left off. Our goal is to grab that CE every single tier and eventually move into grabbing HoF.

Why us?

We are a competitive group that is willing to grind/put in the time to succeed. We know what it takes to be a CE guild and will constantly strive to achieve our goals.

Raid Times:
-Tues: 9pm-12am PST
-Weds: 9pm-12am PST
-Thurs: 9pm-12am PST

What we’re looking for:

-Always open to exceptional applicants for any class/spec! (tanks closed atm)

Current Progression:

As previously mentioned, we did just move over here, but we have a very strong starting foundation with all the CE raiders we have. So while we technically have 0 progression, we have primarily 12/12M experience among us.

How to get in touch:

If you’re interested in talking more about this opportunity add my btag or drop an application!

https:// apply.wowaudit. com/us/area-52/casting-couch/the-squad (remove the spaces)

Btag:
Chugs#11757

I’ll be reaching out to you in a little bit. :slight_smile:

Hello Tharon

Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for raiders looking to get CE. We are a MORNING raiding guild. We currently have two raid teams, main raid team that is 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST. Our second raid team raids Mondays 5/12M 8AM-11AM.

If this interests you let me know,

Withoutt#8803 -Discord
Without#1930- Bnet

great news ! looking forward to it !

Bumping. :slight_smile:

It’s a new day!

Would like to chat with you - proxyhatch#8274 on discord.

11/12m guild - 3 weeks of raiding.
Ilgynoth dead in 4 pulls
Raden dead in 17
Carapace in 61

Lead by top 5 US prior exp.

Hit me up

Add me on Battlenet and we can talk. I can’t find you on Discord.

Fattykins#1559

I have updated with the times I am looking for.

Tilted Halos is an 11/12M on Stormrage! We are a former US 150 that has returned to the raiding scene! We are looking for stable, consistent team players to add to our MYTHIC raiding team!

High Needs:

Destro Lock
DPS Warrior
BM Hunter

We are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec!
Apply at : h.ttps://discord.gg/zfJXrhD (remove the “.” in https)

You can search us on youtube to hear us during progression, just look up Tilted Halos, and our mythic kills will be up there, the first time we downed them with discord open. You can also follow me on twitch at www.twitch.tv/celheals to check in and watch us live in action on wow, or other games that we play within our community!

Here is our spam! I look forward to chatting! We believe in keeping a great raiding atmosphere while maintaining a respectful progression pace. Does this sound like something that interests you? Don’t be shy to message me for more details!

Sutts#11615- Recruiting Officer
Celheals#1352 - Guild Leader (and a member of SAGA; a Blizzard focused stream team)

We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBTTQ+ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression!

Our raid days are Tuesday and Thursday from 9:00-12:00pm server (the server is a Eastern Standard Time). ~Personal Loot is the loot system.

Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested. We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire ~Tilted Halos~ raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.

How late are you able to play? We start invites at 7:45 PST which gives you some time after work to chill/eat, but we play until 11PM (rarely go over and if we do its for one pull if we’re close to a kill). If this sounds like something you’re interested in please drop us a line. Here’s our spam:

< Ouroboros >
Proudmoore - Alliance
Current Progression:
Ny’alotha 11/12M, 12/12H, 11/12N
Eternal Palace: 7/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N
Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N Cutting Edge
Uldir 8/8M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N Cutting Edge

Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:
8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:
Please feel free to apply on our discord: discord.gg/NfV8jwF For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via Discord or in game.

Recruiters:
Killimanjaro: Kilimanjaro1024 #9179
Luunae Discord: Luunae#1462
Nivels Discord: Nivels#5892

Officers:
Narumata: Discord: Narumata#8139

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!
-Naru

Guild: Dominion
Area 52 – Horde
11/12 Mythic

Dominion is a progression focused guild that realizes real life happens. We’re not seeking server firsts, but we do want to clear the top tier of content.

Founded in Vanilla on Altar of Storms, we transferred to Stormrage in 2012 as the server population started to decline. On AoS we were consistently making server seconds and we hovered around the top 10-20 guilds on Stormrage consistently. With the Alliance raiding population dwindling, we transferred to Area 52 in 2019 with the expectation of continuing our long standing success.

In short, if you’re looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First races, Dominion might be the place for you.

Recruiting
We are recruiting all Exceptional DPS and healers.

Guild Progress
h ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Dominion
h ttps://raider.io/guilds/us/area-52/Dominion

Raid Times
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8-11PM EST
Optional Heroic Saturday 8-11PM EST

How to Apply
Please fill out an application at h ttps://forms.gle/yQJL9s8R8Vcv3F2s7
Visit our Discord for more information at h ttps://discord.gg/CJNKuXS
Feel free to contact any officer in game with questions; Sarisia (Solarshadow#1696), Aureliee (Aurelie#11489), or Kobrakaix(Kobrakai#1378).

I was just given a job offer that will change my schedule, so I would not be able to make your raid times unfortunately. Which sucks because I think you guys were a very good option. I apologize. :frowning: