480ilvl Mage Is there any Active and social raiding Guilds Out there that actually use discord?

Hello everybody I’m currently looking for a AOTC/Mythic Raiding guild I’m currently 4/12M 2.1k io on main.So far all the guilds have been quite boring they say they’re active and social but yet that is only on Raid days yawns.I’m looking for a active and social guild that Actually using Talks in discord and Has people onlin talking in discord not just Typing.Also looking for people that likes to runs keys I love running Mythic keystones. I am currently in beta and I am completely burnt out of BFA Only a couple months left. I am a very very active player looking for new friends to enjoy Shadowlands with and beyond. Willing to transfer over to any horde server as long as you meet the requirements. I play all classes but most likely at this point will be maining a Mage for Shadowlands unless I test out something that I like better.

Hey there, not sure if you’re willing to faction change, but I’ll post a little snippet of our guild, and if we’re not the choice for you, I hope you find a guild that suits you well :smiley:
<Øminous Latin Name> is a casual progression raid focused guild, that transferred from Horde to Ally on Sargeras, along with M+ and some PvP! Fun environment, and of course drama free. We’re a Discord active community and actively looking to build our core raiding team, as we are pushing into Mythic, and preparing for Shadowlands.
Schedule [all times are EST]
Raid: Friday/Saturday 7pm-10pm [12/12 H]
Mythic Plus: Everyday
Interested in joining us? Contact Lebron on Bnet: [RoscoeStache#1797] or Caleb [thesleeper#11618] to learn more.
Thank you!

Good afternoon! If swapping to emerald Dream-alliance is a possibility, our guild junction would love to have you!
We are 12/12H looking to tackle some mythic bosses for the rest of nyalotha and progress in SL! There’s plenty to do in our guild, whether it’s pvp, mythic +, raids, transmog runs, or just socialize! I’ll post the guild info below and feel free to message me!

About Junction:

We are rebuilding the guild with a group of friends both old and new! We are looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• A sense of community and direction!
  • Communication!
  • Strong & passionate leadership!
  • Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

Currently, a majority of the raid team is AOTC, some with mythic experience . We are looking for more members that would like to venture into mythic raiding. More specifically, we’re looking for the following;

• Dedicated off tank (melee DPS that wouldn’t mind swapping if needed)
  • 2 core healers, as well as an off healer.
  • Ranged DPS
    While we’re happy to accept anyone, these are the roles we need specifically for our raid team at the moment. Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 9p-12a EST (subject to change)

We also do the following:

• PvP (BGs and Arenas)
  • Mythic+ Pushing (+16’s and higher)
  • Achievement Runs
  • Old Raid Transmog Runs
  • Alt Levelling

How to apply:
If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: Professoroak#1732 or Discord: Elitefourlance#5703

We appreciate your time and interest. Hope to hear from you soon!

Hello Omega!

Here is our spam and we would love to hear from you!

[Esper] is recruiting for our one night a week raid!!

Main Raid: Wednesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Progression: 12/12H 10/12M Ny’alotha | Core player base is 1500-2500 io in M+, with some outliers even higher

Server: US-Thrall High Pop PVE

Faction: Horde

About Us: We’re mostly adult professionals who value high-end raiding on an extremely limited raiding schedule. We’ve been there, done that on the hardcore scene (most recently, 33 Mythic bosses down in Legion) and now we’re more interested in balancing gaming and – you know, life. Many of us have played together for years in different raiding circles.

Recruiting Needs:

DPS - Mage / Boomkin / Warlock

Exceptional Players

Minimum Reqs: 15 Cloak, 81 Neck, and 470 Ilvl.

As always though looking for highly skilled players of any class feel free to drop an add at one of the following

Interested?
Bnet: Destro#1898
Discord: Destro#9040

Bnet: Shazzow#1883
Discord: Shazz#2779

Apply: bit.ly/EsperWow

We chatted about a month ago. Not sure where ya went lol.

Hey bud check us out. Newly formed and most of us are just returning for SL in the last two months. Started mythic prog 2 weeks ago and we are already 5/12. Still having to pug a few slots and we always need RDPS.

We definitely run a lot of keys. We have several 3k+ io players who like to push.

HiHi Omega,

I have replied to one of your previous posts, but we are a very active/social guild. Some of us are in Discord every night, outside of raid nights, running some kind of content, mostly M+. If you are still looking for this kind of environment, here are our details and how to contact me:

< ChristianDadsOfOrgrimmar > :upside_down: - Spinebreaker-Horde - We currently have Heroic and 3/12M on farm. We’re looking to build our team with more Ranged DPS to finish out BfA strong and move into SL even stronger, with a mythic progression focus in SL. Raids are twice a week: Thurs (Mythic) & Sun (Heroic), 7PM - 10PM Central. We run Mythic+ and other content daily. Come join the cult :wink:

Add and message ClassiGetsSassi#7777 in Discord if our guild sounds like a good fit and we hope to hear from you soon!

Hey! If you’re looking for an active end game mythic community (high M+/pvp events) then you should check us out! Also if you are wanting to raid mythic progression we have a CE focused team as well! Dalaran<The Mystery Machine recruiting>

Raid Times: Tue and Thur - 9 to 1130 EST.

One Shot is Never Enough has been around since the end of Legion. Achieving AOTC in each tier of BFA and slowly working to build a strong Mythic team, finishing Eternal Palace at 4/8M. Currently we are 9/12M. You can see our improvement each tier over at raider io.

Our goal is to finish building a strong team of Mythic raiders as we head into Shadowlands. That will be the first expansion we have that we start off on the right foot. Returning Players welcome running H clears on off days until end.

We are looking for players who have a strong team mindset and look to improve themselves. Read up on guides and theory crafting, complete at least their weekly 15 key, willing to help others and come with a positive attitude.

Thank you for your time.

If you are wishing to speak with over Battle.net (GM) Fenadorm#1793

Did you say people actually talking in discord why isn’t this more common. You would like Dojo then.

ALL ABOARD!!! “ Choo Choo Train Brigade ” is a Semi-Hardcore weekend raid team on Thrall that is looking to expand.

We are made up of dedicated, hard working, consistent players that have played together for a few years and like to have a good time. 18+ is preferred due to adult language and humor. We are looking for players that are very aware of their surroundings, have a good knowledge of their class and role to round out our team, and move towards a greater goal. We are 10/12M. We are looking for team players with a positive attitude that are able to take criticism and improve off of it. We also take friends and family of raiders and casuals.
We Want to get CE this tier and hit the ground running in shadowlands.

Times
Fri: 12AM - 3AM EST
Sat: 12AM - 3AM EST

Djinnx#11332

Faction: Horde
Realm: Hyjal
Raid Times: Wed/Thur 7:30 - 11:00pm PST

Hello Omega! I am the GM / Raid Lead for Take on Me, a two day mythic progression guild located on Hyjal (Horde).

If you are interested in learning more about us and want to be a part of a guild with a proven history and a bright future feel free to stop by our forum post and use one of the following contact methods below so that we can schedule a time to talk over discord to see if our guild is the right fit for you.

Bnet: MOARCOOKIEZ#11733
Discord: MOARCOOKIEZ#3023

We look forward to hearing from you!

Hey Omega,

Crimson Brotherhood is looking for a quality mage to round out our raid team to finish out BFA and head into Shadowlands. We’re active on discord and run tons of keys. Check us out!

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326