9/12M Rising Mist MW LF Guild

There might be replies to this post, if the original (this) post is still up I am still searching

9/12m with a handful of post third organ Ilgynoth pulls, I am no longer raiding with my current guild and am ready to transfer

I play rising mist. if you don’t know how it works in raid, think of it closer to disc priest, with the “standard” upwelling build being more akin to holy priest/resto druid. In practice it may as well be a completely different spec
Would love to talk more about it with you/your healing officer if interested or curious

Raiding History

I started raiding in Highmaul and slowly worked my way up to my first CE on Archimonde, since then obtaining every CE including Helya up until Uu’nat because my guild didn’t want to make attempts. I took a break from raiding for Uldir progression when the guild I had applied to for BFA (Warpath-Illidan) unexpectedly held trial meetings in the first week of the expansion while I was on a road trip without internet, ending my trial prematurely. I took it as a chance to take a break and just did M+ for most of Season 1, ending up letting my subscription expire for a while as I got bored of pugging since most of my friends quit the expansion early. I saw shadow priest buffs go up on the PTR for 8.1, figured I wanted to play that, and hit up one of my old guilds asking if they wanted to take me back as a spriest trial and ended up getting back into all of this.

After Azshara died I decided that I just couldn’t stand raiding as DPS and wanted to reroll back to a Healer (Initially was going to do Legion as a Resto Shaman and continue healing but i ended up not liking it after already committing to the class so I swapped DPS), and my guild at the time Raiding Rainbows didn’t want a Mistweaver on roster, so we respectfully parted ways

For the sake of elaborating on previous raid experience, here’s what classes/roles I played since I started:

Highmaul: Mage

BRF/HFC: Mistweaver/Brewmaster, needing to fill in as off-tank for a few months during farm

EN/ToV/NH/ToS/AtBT: Enhancement Shaman with a touch of Vengeance DH in Antorus

Uldir/BoD/EP: Shadow Priest

EP Post-Azshara/NYA: Mistweaver

Mind the spaces in the links

• Random Kill Video - www.youtube .com/watch?v=8_RuOhXEB3I
  • Logs - www.warcraftlogs .com/character/us/arthas/anhyomn
  • Discord - Castelia#0001
  • Battlenet - Castelia#1943

Hey there! Perhaps we can interest you.

Please Taunt on US-Hyjal, 11/12 M Ny’alotha, 8/8 M AEP, 9/9M BoD 6-hour / week team.

We’re honest with people about mistakes and performance, and expect our players to take criticism well. We’re looking for players who share our team mentality, and as long as you’re outgoing and interested in playing the game with us, you’ll be happy playing here.

Tuesday - Wednesday 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm PST

Fill out this very short form if you want to chat with us about playing here :slight_smile:

https:// forms.gle/5Arvyfvd1vjxdcHW7 (delete the space after the slashes)

1 Like

Sent an app in! Apologies for not getting back before reset

Still searching, will delete the original post if I find a guild

Hump day bump day