475 H Paladin LF Mythic Guild

Hello All,

I’m simply looking to raid and progress with a well established mature guild. I can play every night between 9:00 pm to 2:00 am EST. I currently have 3/12 M exp with my previous guild that stopped raiding for lack of raiders and time.

I’ll show up on time and will always be ready. Please add me at Robzillah#1235 to discuss further. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you!

Hi Robzillah, <Nobility> is an Alliance late-night raiding guild on Kel’Thuzad server, whose core has been raiding together since Wrath times, is recruiting for some fun. We raid Tue/Wed/Thu from 11pm to 2am server time (which is 10pm - 1am PST or 1am - 4am EST). An we would like you to consider joining us.

Current progression is:

• Ny’alotha: 6/13M 12/12H

Point form about us:

1. We raid late night.

2. We’re semi-hardcore: we value progression but also balance it with RL.

3. Our raid leader isn’t a frat boy on a power trip; but we also enforce performance, politely but effectively.

4. We don’t recruit for the bench. Spots are always competitive. It is your performance and attendance alone that will determine your spot - not how much officers like you.

5. We’re quite stable, having been raiding together, non-stop, since the start of WoD.

Looking for more details? Contact us and ask away! Or check us out on wowprogress.

How to contact us?

Choose one of the following:

• Contact Charodey#5945, Barlar#7769 or Card#4137 on Discord.

• Visit discord.gg/pzwdmc5 and fill out a short app.

• Add Volshebnik#1818 or Barlar#1928 or on Bnet.

• Post here, leaving your battletag.

• Contact Charodey, Barlar, Cardeah or Doesupz on Kel’Thuzad in-game.

• Write one of us an in-game mail.

Willing to go alliance? We raid from 11pm-2am EST

< Ouroboros >
Proudmoore - Alliance
Current Progression:
Ny’alotha 5/12M, 13/12H, 11/12N
Eternal Palace: 7/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N
Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N Cutting Edge
Uldir 8/8M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N Cutting Edge

Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:
8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:
Please feel free to apply on our discord: discord.gg/NfV8jwF For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via Btag, Discord, or in game.

Recruiters:
Cero Discord: Cero#2814
Nivels Discord: Nivels#5892
Luunae Discord: Luunae#1462
Luunae Btag: Luunae#11703

Officers:
Narumata: Discord: Narumata#8139

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!
-Naru

Hey there, if you’re able to have a little wiggle room on times we might be a good fit(we start an hour earlier at 8 est).

Computus Demum has been a progression-oriented raiding guild for almost 14 years. Our main raid nights are Wednesdays and Sundays 8-11PM EST. We do M+ Mondays, and there’s generally action to be had every other night. We’re 4/12 M right now

The majority of our roster are adults who have real outside commitments to things like careers and family, which we generally accommodate. However, our expectation is that you put some effort into grinding and knowing your class and playing it well. We have been slowly pushing our way higher each Mythic tier and expect to arrive at a point where we can hit CE and hopefully sustain it. We do not tolerate drama or toxicity.

• We require a 75 neck for raid invite*

Fill out an application on our website link and hit up Begzilla(Chibi#1952) or Ando(Dolgare#1940) for more info.

Application(remove the space between h and ttps):
h ttps://docs.google.com/forms/d/1GXbd95MY9VWIznarOiSX6ZHzryuECtQ4AivJvk-ezPk

Our raid leader streams our raids, as well as mythic +'s if you’re interested in checking us out: https://www.twitch.tv/dolgare

Hi All,

Appreciate all the responses. I’m currently talking to a few of you.

If anyone needs a healer for a heroic clear. Hit me up. Bored, Isolated and guildless. Please feel free to add me. I also have a 473 ret spec and can flex.

Thanks,

Kil’Jaeden- recruiting All! 9pm-12am PST.

Progression!
8/12M Nyo
12/12H
7/8M EP
8/8H EP (week 1)
9/9 M BoD CE (US 148)
9/9 H BoD (Week 1)
8/8M Uldir CE (US 273)
8/8 H Uldir (Week 1)
11/11 M Antorus CE (US 330)
11/11 H Antorus
7/9 M Tomb of Sargeras
9/9 H Tomb of Sargeras
10/10 Mythic NightHold
10/10 H NightHold
3/3 M Trial of Valor
7/7 M Emerald Nightmare CE

RAID TIMES (PST)
Tues 9pm-12am
Weds 9pm-12am
Thurs 9pm-12am

Currently aiming for CE in Ny’alotha!! Always recruiting strong players!

Recruiting:
Tank : Closed
Ranged DPS: Mage,Hunter, Warlock and possible S Priest.
Healer: Pali, H priest, monk, shaman.
Melee: DH.

We expect all of our raiders to be raid ready! Fully gem and Properly enchanted, Food, flasks, pots and runes. Also knowledge of your class and fights.

Please app forms.gle/ycZpwMGydrgDmJ9u6

We are a Colorful fun group that likes to progress on mythic raids! Very tight group, need a few Skilled Players for progression. Lots of M+ groups, alt friendly guild. Optional raids on monday for a chance to push content! Join us for a Good time!

Contact me any time. Bnet tags are pimpion#1425, Sniple#1586 OR app @ forms.gle/ycZpwMGydrgDmJ9u6

How set are your raid times on the weekends? We start a bit earlier. Here’s our info below, if you can swing the times, I’d love to chat.

Formerly [A] on Lightbringer, we are a guild founded on May 2005 and have been a top guild from inception, obtaining most cutting edges. We are getting most of the core guild members back so you can expect a guild with seasoned leadership, a relaxed and fun raid environment full of skillful individuals.

We are rebuilding for Shadowlands but we have enough interest to start within the next few weeks. We are still planning to mythic raid and complete Nyalotha. In the coming weeks we are looking to heroic raid, any mythics we can do and possible BoD Mount runs.

We are currently raiding Tues & Weds 9:30-12:30am EST. We have an optional run on Sundays at the same time which we normally use for Alt Nights, Sales or Normal/Heroic when deep into Mythic Prog, but we may be utilizing it to help catch up just this tier.

We have some raiders that have been mythic raiding this tier in guilds that are 9-12/12M.

Recruitment Needs:
Holy Pally
Disc Priest
Mages
Warlocks
Hunters
Boomkins
Shadowpriests

Even if we are not looking for your class we always accept any exceptional applicants that feel they would be a good fit!

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to anyone in leadership
GM Xellos BTag Xellos#1969
Officer Llunai Btag Lunana#1345
Officer Ghostyy BTag Ghosty#1481

Go to our WowProgress or PM one of us for a Discord link to apply!

Let us know!

Hi there!

is looking for your class for Ny’Alotha! We are ready to welcome you with open arms into our family.

We are currently looking for:

1 Full time healer (Hpal Preferred)
1 Dps/Swing Heals
1 Rogue

Experienced DPS

All applicants will be considered even if you don’t fit these parameters.

Our Guild is full of a long standing group of people, that are focused on progressing through mythic, while also supplying an environment for our members to improve, grow, and learn with people that they enjoy playing with.

Our current goal is to bolster our roster to ensure that we are able to get CE in Ny’Alotha.

We are Horde on the server Thrall.

Current Progression: 8/12M

Past Progression:
Uldir: 6/8M
BFD: 7/9M
AEP: 6/8M

We are confident that with the addition of a third raid day we will be pushing cutting edge this tier, and for tiers to come.

Raid Schedule: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 8:00PM-11:00PM EST. For the first few weeks of raid release we will be using Sunday as an additional optional day, 8:00PM-11:00PM EST.

Consumables: You are expected to bring your own pots, while feast and flask will normally be provided, we would advise you to bring your own just in case.

Required Addons: Weak Auras, DBM/Equivalent, Angry Assignments.

You can get in contact with me at:

Bauciss#1733 (Bnet)

Bauciss#8877(Discord)

We look forward to hearing from you!

Mana is 7/12 Mythic - Tichondrious

We are a TRUE Late-Night Horde Mythic 20-man raiding guild

• Tuesday (11:30pm - 2:30am PST)
  • Wednesday (11:30pm - 2:30am PST)
  • Thursday (11:30pm - 2:30am PST)

Contact an officer below to get the link to the google doc we use for applications and one of our officers will be happy to help.

• Quixsis#1477 - Guild Master
  • Swizzle#11878 – Recruitment Officer

Alyssi#11698 - Operations Office

Guild Name: Ruiner

Server: Stormrage

Faction: Alliance

Mythic Raid Days: Tuesday, Wednesday
Heroic Raid Day: Thursday

Times: 10:00pm - 1:30am EST

Current Progress: 12/12H–4/12M Ny’Alotha

Current Recruitment:
Mythic- 460 ilvl requirement: Holy Priest, MW Monk, Holy Paladin, Any exceptional DPS
Heroic 445 ilvl requirement: All classes and spec

RUINER ” is an Alliance guild on the Stormrage (US-EST) server. We are currently 4/12m Ny’Alotha and we are committed to raiding 2 days a week. (7 hours a week) in our mythic team. We do heroic runs every other Thursday and encourage everyone to come. Our focus is Mythic content, with M+ on the side. not a CE guild. Our main goal is to surround ourselves with like minded players, who understand their classes and enjoy our company. If you bring a great attitude we will find a spot for you!!! We are active most in the late night time slot and run keys well into the morning hours regularly.

Please Contact Me to Apply
Dynast-Ruiner Recruitment Officer
Battlenet: mudaklol#1646
Discord: Dynast#6743

Hey Robzillah!

Morning Brew is looking for a Tank to round out our current roster. We are horde and a morning guild that offers a unique time slot for those interested. If you would like to chat feel free to reach out!

Bnet: Cen#11694
Discord: Cen#5348

[H] Morning Brew 7/12M 12/12H

Raid Times: 9am-12pm EST | >Wed/Thurs/Friday
Optional Monday Alt run 9am-12pm EST

Recruitment Needs
Tanks - DK, Paladin, Warrior, Monk, DH
Ranged – Warlock
Melee – DH
Healer – Resto Sham