480 Resto Shaman Looking for home

If you’re still looking for something, we are looking for a solid healer for Fridays/Saturdays mythic prog. We’ll be raiding from 9p-12a est.

Hit me up if you want to talk:

Btag : Goose#1913

Hi :slight_smile: check out The rich and lonely on illidan . We are a 9/9h and mythic progression guild (3/9 mythic). We are a fun and competitive group with lots of people on every day running mythic +! If you would like any info please don’t hesitate to reach out!

Hello Etherus!
I am the GM of Tattered Remains - Area 52 - Horde

We Are an Adult Based Guild, with old members returning. Currently running Mythic+ dungeons and focusing on raiding with a late-night weekend schedule. Currently Accepting all Classes and will assist with leveling if needed. As we build, we will be running Mythic+ as well as Normal/Heroic Raids. Casual players welcome!

Thank you!

Hey Etherus! We are looking for a player like you to play with and raid with. If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild, Heartbreakers is the perfect fit for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic Raiding guild. Our goal is to achieve AOTC and potentially make some Mythic boss progress while maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming, and friendly atmosphere. On off days, many of our members engage in arenas, battlegrounds, lower and higher keys for Mythic+, running old raids, and hanging out on Discord. A significant portion of our guild consists of players who have been actively playing the game since The Burning Crusade and have been tackling various content together.

Our raid progression and raid days/times are as follows:

9/9 H (Tuesday and Thursday, 9 PM to 12 AM EST)
In addition I host various 9/9N runs and Heroic runs. I usually start the weekend raids between 5pm and 7pm.

Heartbreakers prides itself on striking a pleasant balance with the following traits:

Friendliness, respect, progression, and stability.

What we are looking for:

Healers (Ideally a Priest, Monk and a Pally)

DPS: Both ranged and melee.

DPS with healing off-spec.

We seek dependable players with good attitudes, be it raiders or casual players. We welcome individuals searching for a long-term guild to call home, where they can enjoy both the game’s content and experiences, along with the social aspect of the game.

Feel free to add me on BNet at yrreg4791#1858. I look forward to chatting with you and possibly raiding together! :slight_smile:

Greetings Etherus!

We are in the market for a healer! However, we are in the process of filling several spots so I don’t think I can promise mythic raiding this tier, though typically we do tiptoe into mythic.

Check us out:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30p-11:30p EST
Thursday 8:30p-11:30p EST

Current progression:
9/9 N
6/9 H

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We offer a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes triggers or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee#8147

hi if youre still looking for a new guild please dont hesitate to contact me through discord deadlypinup1182 . our guild is currently 6/9 mythic and looking for a good healer to complete our roster.
we are on illidan.
hope to hear from you !