480 destro lock or 476 frost dk 11/12 mythic lf weekday CE group

btag: blindgervee#1196

Hi gonna keep this short and sweet for all your lovely spams. i’m currently 11/12 mythic raiding casually 2 days a week. I’m looking to transition myself back into more progression focused gameplay. I have previously had end game experience and cutting edge raiding before I had to stop playing for personal reasons.

I am available any days of the week but prefer weekdays. Anytimes after 5:30 pst works for my schedule so feel free to inquire if your times are around that.

I have logs available for requesters.

Hey there. We def. are on the lookout for more locks for our roster! Our time fits perfectly with what you require and we are a weekday raiding guild! Check out our guild spam and feel free to reach out to me!

Hey Sneakystaber, I’d like to chat with you about possibly raiding with us :slight_smile: We are looking for more ranged dps for our roster (now and shadowlands). One of my ranged players had to leave due to real life issues so this would possibly be a core spot on Nzoth prog. We are also recruiting for our shadowland’s raiding roster.

Reprieve {11/12M} is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Thrall [Horde]. Our current schedule is 2 nights a week , Tues/Weds night at 12am (midnight) to 3am EST. (9pm-12am PST).

If you are interested and If this time slot works for you, please let me know

Discord : Nephlim#6908 (Preferred)
Bnet : Nephlim#1798

Hey man added you on btag. My discord is RealPicsOnly#4722

Would love to have a conversation if we fit what you are looking for -

Formerly [A] on Lightbringer, we are now on [H] on the Illidan Server. TC 12/12M was founded on May 2005 and have been a top guild from inception, obtaining most cutting edges. We are getting most of the core guild members back so you can expect a guild with seasoned leadership, a relaxed and fun raid environment full of skillful individuals.

We are currently raiding Tues & Weds 9:30-12:30am EST. We have an optional run on Sundays at the same time . This is usually reserved for Sales, Achievements, or Norm/Heroic Clears during Mythic Prog.

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to anyone in leadership

Officer Ghostyy BTag Ghosty#1481 Discord Ghosty#0330
Officer Llunai Btag Lunana#1345 Discord Luna#8650
GM Xellos BTag Xellos#1969 Discord Xellos#3150

Go to our WowProgress or forms.gle/o5QPELxet1d1GQWR6

Hey Sneakystaber,

Are you open to newer guilds at all?

Guild: Meta
Needs: Currently recruiting any/all exceptional players
Raid Times: Tues/Thurs/Sun 8-11PM CST (server)

Meta is a new guild on US-Illidan looking to recruit active members in order to push into Heroic & Mythic Castle Nathria for Shadowlands.

We are looking for people who not only log on to raid, but who are socially active, enjoy running keys, and bring a good attitude with them. We expect our players to have good situational awareness, knowledge of class(es) played, and a willingness to improve and work towards our progression based goals. Current leadership are 9-10/12M Nya’Alotha raiders with previous CE experience.

We realize finding great synergism with people takes time and are looking for those who are OK with working from the ground up. If this sounds like something that interests you, please feel free to hit me up!

GM BNET: Tellie#11987
GM Discord: Tellie#2200
BNET: Deconblade#1700
Discord: Jormac#2056

Hey Sneaks, sent you a btag request so we can chat more. Definitely think Smooth Brain would be a solid choice for ya! Hopefully we can talk later - anywho here’s my spam

Smooth Brain

We are a guild on Bleeding Hollow Horde looking for dps and a healer or two. The guild is comprised of a group of returning US Top 100 players who stopped raiding in BfA because…well ya know and are making a return for Shadowlands. Since forming at the beginning of June we have been focused on building a roster of experienced raiders who fit in the relaxed environment we’re aiming for. With many of us having experience in higher end raiding the target for the guild is to progress in the US 100-200 range. As a result, we are taking our time with recruitment in order to meet these goals.

Though primarily a WoW raiding guild, most of the gang will do high keys or play other games with each other (League, FFIV, Warzone, etc.). While we are more than welcoming to those who simply wish to raid the full Smooth Brain experience in much more.

Current recruitment needs:

Melee DPS – Rogue, Demon Hunter

Ranged DPS – Mage, Lock, Hunter, Shadow Priest

Healers –

With a new expansion just around the corner we are flexible to what people are looking to play and are open to changes for Shadowlands

Raid Times:

Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, – 8:30-11:30 EST

Currently raiding casually on Tuesdays and Thursdays for heroic and first few mythic

To Apply:

http:// smoothbrain. info/

If you have any questions or would like additional info please feel free to reach out to either

James (GM): James#1657 (Btag) ZunnyD#9491 (Discord)

Luke (Raid Lead): BHO#11601 (Btag) Luke#5204 (Discord)