[H] 5/12 DPS DK LF Mythic guild!

Class: Death Knight (Unholy/Frost)
Ilvl: 465~
Neck: 82
Prog: 5/12 M Nya 8/8 H EP, 8/9M BoD, 8/8M Uldir CE
Bnet: Crayonz#1696
Discord: Crayonz#1712
IO: raiderio/characters/us/turalyon/Crayolaz (Add the period in .io)
Armory: worldofwarcraftcom/en-us/character/us/turalyon/Crayolaz (Add the period in .com)
Logs: www.warcraftlogscom/character/us/turalyon/Crayolaz(Add the period in .com)
Availability: Any day after 7PM CST Preference for weekdays and 2 days

Little bit about me and history:
My Nya prog. and 8.3 shenanigans is done on my warlock ([H] Crays - Area52) Ultimately some issues arose So now I’m main swapping to a DPS DK. A class I have much more expierence on. For most of my history in wow I’ve been a tank main but I grew tired of the water downed nature of the tank specs in BFA. As for my logs and performance. Right now I’m still working to finish up essences and getting the proper stat weights, trinkets, and corruption. Though once given the tools I’m confident I’ll perform very well on my DK. Also, the majority of the content I’ve done is in blood. Simply because it’s easier to get into groups. (For a better indicator of my caliber of play, check my brewmaster’s logs for bod: Crayons - Turalyon) I started a guild with a friend in ToS and built it to a CE roster by Uldir. I have plenty of expierence in a leadership role, problem solving of progression, and strategy building. Fairly easy to get along with and looking forward to speaking with you. - I have no quarrels with playing blood on 3 tank strat fights!

Appreciate you reading through the fat wall of text, should you have any questions please reach out via bnet or discord (Prefered)

This guy is a huge asset to any raid team! I wish I could still be raiding with him right now.

1 Like

Still looking!