479(477) Boomy/ OS resto 4/12M 7/12mExp

Looking for a M Raiding Guild. Willing to Fill out any Apps have logs for Boomy & my split raid rogue.
Cambino#11398
Open days right now are Friday-Monday Looking for 2 day Competitive group for Shadowlands.

If you decide you want to consider a 3 day guild feel free to fill out our app

Who are we?

We’re a newly formed Horde late night guild with multiple CE raiders at the helm. We currently are coming here with a group of about 8 12/12M players and are looking to pick up where we left off. Our goal is to grab that CE every single tier and eventually move into grabbing HoF.

Why us?

We are a competitive group that is willing to grind/put in the time to succeed. We know what it takes to be a CE guild and will constantly strive to achieve our goals.

Raid Times:
-Tues: 9pm-12am PST
-Weds: 9pm-12am PST
-Thurs: 9pm-12am PST

What we’re looking for:

-Always open to exceptional applicants for any class/spec! (tanks closed atm)

Current Progression:

As previously mentioned, we did just move over here, but we have a very strong starting foundation with all the CE raiders we have. So while we technically have 0 progression, we have primarily 12/12M experience among us.

How to get in touch:

If you’re interested in talking more about this opportunity add my btag or drop an application!

https:// apply.wowaudit. com/us/area-52/casting-couch/the-squad (remove the spaces)

Btag:
Chugs#11757

Looks like you’re alliance right now, but just in case you wanted your buildings to have more spikes on them :smiley: I’m recruiting for a (VERY) new guild: [Phasers On Stun] horde side on Illidan. Raid times are 12pm-3pm central time on Saturday/Sunday (weekend afternoons). We’ve been around for about 3 months and are 7/12m. I know that committing to a brand new guild is super scary but I have leadership experience in both WoW and real life, and you’re more than welcome to trial before making any commitments.

Application: https://forms.gle/rQAdS3ouuu6mexh18
Or, if you’d rather, feel free to just reach out to me!
Discord: brandy#9982
battle.net: brandy#1599

Hello Mustacheride

Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for raiders looking to get CE. We are a MORNING raiding guild. We currently have two raid teams, main raid team that is 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST. Our second raid team raids Mondays 5/12M 8AM-11AM.

If this interests you let me know,

Withoutt#8803 -Discord
Without#1930- Bnet