479 RSham LF Guild

New to the server, looking to join a guild to primarily focus on pushing mythic+ content.

I have enhancement as my OS setup fairly well. All essences are rank 3 or higher. Currently catching cloak up, it’s at +80 resistance ATM.

Don’t judge the corruptions, I have saved a massive amount of echoes and am waiting for the right cycle to come around to buy all the ones I need at once to spec into a battle shaman role.

Played the game since 2009, always a shaman, I know my class, I know what I’m doing, but I like to have fun since it’s a game so pure elitism isn’t my thing. I’m happy to help people out with gearing, I don’t mind carrying someone through a M+, etc. I have plenty of time available so I’m very flexible in terms of guild active hours.

Feel free to message me in game if I’m on, otherwise I keep Discord open usually so shoot me a message there. Thanks!

Discord: Zodek#0182

Hi!
Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for more raiders! We are a MORNING raiding guild. We currently have two raid teams, main raid team that is 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST. Our second raid team raids Mondays 5/12M 8AM-11AM.

We are also pretty active in pushing M+

If this interests you let me know,

Withoutt#8803 -Discord
Without#1930- Bnet

Hello, I’m the GM of PD we are a weekend raiding guild currently 5/12M. Our raids are 2pm-5pm cst Sat/Sunday we ask our raiders to ready half our before raid time. feel free to check out our recruitment post. [H] 5/12M Illidan