479 Resto Shaman - Exp up to Mythic N'Zoth

478 RShaman - 5/12M N’ya with Mythic N’Zoth exp. My main focus is on a core healing spot for Shadowlands. I am looking for a home that at least does AOTC and reasonable mythic progression/CE is a bonus. Former raiding experience all CE from Vanilla to Hellfire Citadel, now returning to the game. I’m really just wanting to find a home for Shadowlands that balances having a fun time while still keeping seriousness and control when needed. Some previous and maybe considered irrelevant achievements.

First Shaman, maybe US healer to solo heal Algalon 25, First Shaman to solo heal Mythic Archimonde. World 5th C’Thun, Us 2nd Muru. Probably seem irrelevant now but those are just some I can think of. Virtually any times are available.

raider. io/characters/us/area-52/Sintrik
warcraftlogs. com/user/reports-list/61578/

Bnet: Cintrik#8635

worldofwarcraft. com/en-us/character/us/area-52/Syntric

Hello Sintrik. I’m the RL of Supergroup One Shot on Stormreaver horde side. We’re recruiting skilled and experienced players who want to play at a high level but on a relaxed schedule for Shadowlands. Mythic progression isn’t a high priority for us anymore, but other elements of our guild may appeal to you.

We were previously a two-night Cutting Edge guild for half of MoP, all of WoD, and the first tier of Legion, but many of our players now have additional life commitments (e.g., spouses, kids, new jobs) and aren’t interested in a Cutting Edge schedule. We’ve been playing more casually since then and have gotten back into raiding and M+ as a group in the last tier of BfA. We’re looking to continue into Shadowlands with a solid squad for one-night heroic raiding and M+ throughout the week.

What we can offer:

• Raids on Sundays from 7 pm to 11 pm central. Expectations for each tier will be to spend the first 1-2 weeks clearing normal, the next 3-6 weeks clearing heroic (may include extending the lockout sometimes), and then farm heroic for 1-3 months until everyone is satisfied. We would then break until the next tier to let people enjoy time off and not get bored or burnt out. We may consider doing the first few mythic bosses (e.g., first 3 for weekly cache), but we won’t decide this until the tier has begun and we get a feel for our roster and the cost-benefit trade-off.
  • Mythic+ throughout the week. We have many players interested in gearing up via Mythic+, getting Keystone Master each season, and some interested in pushing higher-level keys (e.g., up to +20). Extreme passion for Mythic+ isn’t required, but enjoyment of it is an important part of our community (and important for gearing!).
  • A fun family of friendly players. Many of us have been together for over 5 years. We’ve been through weddings, new children, new jobs, and more together. We have a unique culture of respect, camaraderie, and lightheartedness that few other guilds can offer. We enjoy playing together both in WoW (e.g., dungeon meta achievements, occasional casual PvP, farming transmog) as well as in other games (e.g., Overwatch, Diablo, Destiny, Path of Exile) - though you’re free to join for the content you like and pass on that which you don’t.

What we expect from our members:

• A positive and encouraging attitude. Our guild environment and culture is our most important asset. We expect everyone to treat one another with respect and kindness. Issues with other members should be handled in a mature manner. Raging and drama are non-issues here, and we intend to keep the guild that way.
  • High skill level in dungeons and raids. Our priority is to use whatever time we have as efficiently as possible. We expect all members to know their class, know fight mechanics, and play well. Grace is given for mistakes, especially when learning new fights. However, we’re looking for players who are sharp learners and who know how to continuously improve.
  • Intentional investment in your character. We don’t expect endless grinding outside of raid. However, we expect all members to prioritize gearing themselves appropriately and progressing through whatever extra systems Shadowlands will feature (such as Heart of Azeroth, essences, legendary cape, and corruptions from BfA).

Add Morrell#5462 on Discord (preferred) or Kevin#13422 on Battle Net if you have any questions or want to talk about joining us. Hope to chat!

I feel like this describes our guild very well.
We have been raiding together for 12 years now, and have developed long term social connections which come through as a major feature of the guild, but take our time in raid serious.

We raid Tues-Wed 7-11EST.
Add me on Discord (Metrolol #1206)

Still potentially looking.

Hey there!

Divine Minds is a semi hardcore raiding guild located on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team.

Raid Days

Tuesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Wednesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

Our priorities for recruitment is the following:

• Tank with DPS off-spec
  • Resto Shaman

All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class and spec.

Our goal is to achieve Cutting Edge every tier, while hosting a fun environment.

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 2000 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBG team and several multi-glads that love to run arenas.

Apply at h ttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PL6CT2V (Delete space in between h & t)

or feel free to reach out to one of our officer’s which are posted below.

Guild Master
Zymena - Defusionz#1271

Officers
Pickle - Pickle#1469
Nibs - Excedrinz#1237

We have a long track record of building super successful guilds. Come be a part of the final guild you will ever need.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-recruiting-for-bfasl-ce-bound-tues-and-wed-9pm-12am-pst-12am-3am-est-1212m-officers/566013

Hey man, I think you messaged me on disc but i didn’t get back in time. Add my bnet Kareco#1773 or disc Kareco#4773 and we should chat.

Hey Sintrik.

Crimson Brotherhood is looking for a healer to round out our healing core for SL. Check us out.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-crimson-brotherhood-aotc-and-ce-minded-frisat/671158?u=azshul-garona

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326