479 Dk Tank/Dps(Also willing to play Mage/Lock/Boomy in SL)

Hey I am back to looking for the right guild to go into shadowlands with. I have 4/12m Exp in Nya but I have CE exp during BFA and Legion. I am looking to stick with the tank role but open to dpsing as well and have the exp playing lock and mage at a high level.

I had to evacuate the hurricane in SW LA/SE Tx but I am back in a stable environment and looking to jump back into things for the rest of bfa/prepatch and hit SL hard like I played in Legion. I currently do not have the corruptions for dpsing but I do have the essences and gear etc. I am comfortable playing dps and flexing a 3rd tank if needed in raid since I really enjoy being active in the game outside or raid and tanking m+. I can offer a reliable and consistent player spot all I am looking for is a long term home to make new friends and enjoy the game!

If you need a tank or solid player I am looking for a new long term home, feel free to reach out! Ill leave my Btag Nato#11291 or Discord Nato#0890

Hello, Nato! I’m the RL of Supergroup One Shot on Stormreaver, and we’re recruiting skilled and experienced players who want to play at a high level but on a relaxed schedule for Shadowlands. If you’re looking to do more CE raiding, we’re not the guild for you. But if you’d like to do AotC and M+ with CE-level players, we could be a good fit.

We were previously a two-night Cutting Edge guild for half of MoP, all of WoD, and the first tier of Legion, but many of our players now have additional life commitments (e.g., spouses, kids, new jobs) and aren’t interested in a Cutting Edge schedule. We’ve been playing more casually since then and have gotten back into raiding and M+ as a group in the last tier of BfA. We’re looking to continue into Shadowlands with a solid squad for one-night heroic raiding and M+ throughout the week.

What we can offer:

• Raids on Sundays from 7 pm to 11 pm central. Expectations for each tier will be to spend the first 1-2 weeks clearing normal, the next 3-6 weeks clearing heroic (may include extending the lockout sometimes), and then farm heroic for 1-3 months until everyone is satisfied. We would then break until the next tier to let people enjoy time off and not get bored or burnt out. We may consider doing the first few mythic bosses (e.g., first 3 for weekly cache), but we won’t decide this until the tier has begun and we get a feel for our roster and the cost-benefit trade-off.
  • Mythic+ throughout the week. We have many players interested in gearing up via Mythic+, getting Keystone Master each season, and some interested in pushing higher-level keys (e.g., up to +20). Extreme passion for Mythic+ isn’t required, but enjoyment of it is an important part of our community (and important for gearing!).
  • A fun family of friendly players. Many of us have been together for over 5 years. We’ve been through weddings, new children, new jobs, and more together. We have a unique culture of respect, camaraderie, and lightheartedness that few other guilds can offer. We enjoy playing together both in WoW (e.g., dungeon meta achievements, occasional casual PvP, farming transmog) as well as in other games (e.g., Overwatch, Diablo, Destiny, Path of Exile) - though you’re free to join for the content you like and pass on that which you don’t.

What we expect from our members:

• A positive and encouraging attitude. Our guild environment and culture is our most important asset. We expect everyone to treat one another with respect and kindness. Issues with other members should be handled in a mature manner. Raging and drama are non-issues here, and we intend to keep the guild that way.
  • High skill level in dungeons and raids. Our priority is to use whatever time we have as efficiently as possible. We expect all members to know their class, know fight mechanics, and play well. Grace is given for mistakes, especially when learning new fights. However, we’re looking for players who are sharp learners and who know how to continuously improve. Additionally, part of carrying your weight means being prepared for the content. We don’t expect endless grinding outside of raid. However, we expect all members to prioritize gearing themselves appropriately and progressing through whatever extra systems Shadowlands will feature (such as Heart of Azeroth, essences, legendary cape, and corruptions from BfA).

Let me know if any of this sounds appealing to you. Add Morrell#5462 on Discord (preferred) or Kevin#13422 on Battle Net if you have any questions or want to talk about joining us. Hope to chat!

Good morning to you mate! If swapping to emerald Dream-alliance is a possibility, our guild junction would love to have you! We are 2/12M looking to tackle some more mythic nyalotha before prepatch hits and then progress in SL! While we arent CE, that is something we are looking to achieve once Shadowlands hits!
There’s plenty to do in our guild, whether it’s pvp, mythic +, raids, transmog runs, or just socialize! I’ll post the guild info below and feel free to message me!

About Junction:

We are rebuilding the guild with a group of friends both old and new! We are looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• A sense of community and direction!
  • Communication!
  • Strong & passionate leadership!
  • Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

Currently, the guild is 2/12M AOTC. We are looking for more members that would like to venture into mythic raiding once Shadowlands hits! More specifically, we’re looking for the following;

• 2 core healers, as well as an off healer.
  • any DPS
    While we’re happy to accept anyone, these are the roles we need specifically for our raid team at the moment. Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 9p-12a EST

We also do the following:

• PvP (BGs and Arenas)
  • Mythic+ Pushing (+16’s and higher)
  • Achievement Runs
  • Old Raid Transmog Runs
  • Alt Levelling

How to apply:
If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: Professoroak#1732 or Discord: Elitefourlance#5703

We appreciate your time and interest. Hope to hear from you soon

Akai Soubi has been an established guild on Uther since Molten Core with multiple server firsts from BC through Cata. Now, we are a primarily Heroic flex raiding guild but maintain our commitment to hard work and excellence. We are looking for likeminded individuals who enjoy being part of a fun, silly, helpful community and have the skills/drive to get the job done! We raid heroics competitively and also have groups going for mythic dungeons +15 (mainly weekends).

Raid schedule:

Pacific Time Zone

Wednesday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Thursday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

To apply:

Please contact either Solsti (Btag: Solange#1331, Discord: Solsti#9701) or Bort (Btag: sleepyfish#1172, Discord: Bort#6743).

If our raid times fit your schedule please reach out! I would love to chat :blush:

Faction: Horde
Realm: Hyjal
Raid Times: Wed/Thur 7:30 - 10:00pm PST

Hello Natodk! I am the GM / Raid Lead for Take on Me, a two day mythic progression guild located on Hyjal (Horde).

If you are interested in learning more about us and want to be a part of a guild with a proven history and a bright future feel free to stop by our forum post and use one of the following contact methods below so that we can schedule a time to talk over discord to see if our guild is the right fit for you.

Bnet: MOARCOOKIEZ#11733
Discord: MOARCOOKIEZ#3023

We look forward to hearing from you!

Hoping everyone has a good sunday!

Hey Nato!

I’m so sorry to hear about the hurricane! I hope all is well now.

Guild: Meta
Needs: Currently recruiting any/all exceptional players
Raid Times: Wednesday/Friday/Monday 8-11PM CST (server)

Meta is a new guild on US-Illidan looking to recruit active members in order to push into Heroic & Mythic Castle Nathria for Shadowlands.

We are looking for people who not only log on to raid, but who are socially active, enjoy running keys, and bring a good attitude with them. We expect our players to have good situational awareness, knowledge of class(es) played, and a willingness to improve and work towards our progression based goals. Current leadership are 10/12 to CE raiders with previous GM/RL’ing experience.

We realize finding great synergism with people takes time and are looking for those who are OK with working from the ground up.

GM BNET: Tellie#11987
GM Discord: Tellie#2200
BNET: Deconblade#1700
Discord: Jormac#2056

Hello! You sound like you’d be a good fit with us! I’ve sent you a friend request on Discord.

We can certainly use a big pumper DK. If you like what you see below send us an app in our discord!

The Chuds is a newly formed guild on Mal’Ganis - Horde - NA that is Cutting Edge Mythic Raiding focused. This guild was formed on the basis of friends wanting to play with friends, own every tier, and chill out a bit when progression is finished. We are seeking more friends to help us build a stable roster for Shadowlands.

Our roster is fairly tight knit and consists of players with multiple tiers of Cutting Edge experience as well as US Top 50 - 150 experience in BFA and previous expansions. We understand the commitment it takes to achieve our goals of getting CE fairly quickly and not wasting our time. We also understand that if everyone is having fun, everyone will play better and want to show up to play. Excessively toxic attitudes will have a zero tolerance policy, no matter how good a player is. We aim to have a competitive but very positive raiding atmosphere.

Currently Seeking:
Brewmaster
Disc/MW/Druid Healer
Demon Hunter
any exceptional player

Progression Schedule
Tuesday - Thursday 8:00PM - 11:00PM CST - 9 Hr Week

Farm Schedule
Tuesday & Wednesday 8:00PM - 11PM CST - 6 Hr Week

We raid on a fairly light schedule and cut back after progression, so commitment to these raid times is absolutely mandatory. We do understand that real life happens sometimes.

discord.gg/ZVnvMsQ - Apply Here

Recruitment Contact: Joschmo GM/RL Or Dip Officer

Bnet:Joschmo#1659, Dip#11700

Discord:Joschmo#6420, Dip#6249

Hi Nato,

We are looking for some ranged dps, and locks are one of our “in demand” spots. If you’re seriously considering playing a Lock, please reach out for an interview!

Its Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage) is recruiting for semi-hardcore raiding in Shadowlands!

Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members have played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and we have all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.

However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.

In Shadowlands, we will clear Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

The raid schedule is going to be TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 EST – 11 US Eastern time. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

Our current needs are as follows:

Tank – Non-Pally. Demon Hunter or Monk preferred, but open to others.

Healer – Looking for someone willing to swing between DPS and healing.

Ranged DPS: All, with an emphasis on hunters and warlocks.

Melee DPS: Monk and Demon Hunter

However, we will always consider exceptional players who are the right fit – we have several members who are flexible in their roles. If we can accommodate you, we will!

If you are interested in raiding with us, please add myself (Moophisto#11601), Lyssan (Lyssan#1884) or Fuzzii (Fuzzii#1197) on Bnet to set up an interview time.

Hey Natodk,

[Arise] Reforming for Shadowlands. We are located on Tichondrius. Our core has been formed through longtime friendships which has always been the foundation of our guild. Our goal is set on mythic progression with intention of pushing CE. We’re an extremely close group of people that are always willing to help out with whatever you need to be successful in the guild. We also like to occasionally spam M+ outside of raid times for gearing fellow guild members. Our core is made up of positive individuals who strive to push the guild in a path towards CE.

Current Recruitment Needs:

<Range: All Classes

<Melee: Full

<Tank: All Classes

<Healer: Full

(Even if your class isn’t specifically listed above, we encourage you to apply or contact the recruiter anyways. We are a progression guild after all and we will always consider exceptional players)

Raid Schedule :
Wednesday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST
Friday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST

Prior Achievements: 6/9M 9/9H BoD 2/2H CoS

General requirements include:

Mature players (Preferably 21+)
-Positive attitude towards every situation.
-Ability to adapt and overcome.
-Desire and passion to get better each and every night with the intention of achieving personal goals/guild goals.
-Ability to use Discord and have a working mic.
-Ability to frequently check up on our discord for updates on raid strategies and other general guild information.

We understand real life takes priority so a simple heads up to the GM or an officer will suffice. If you cannot keep a raid attendance of 90%, then this guild might not be the right fit for you.

Please Join our Discord for more information and to submit Application.
discord(.)gg/TDmHAhW

Feel free to contact us with any questions:
Kostadine- Kostadine#1413
Enkazil- Enkazil#1407

Discord
Kostadine - Kosta#8757
Enkazil - Enkazil#7836

Howdy Nato!

I hope this finds you well! You look like you would be a really good fit for us so I wanted to shoot this over to you so you have it, but I will also be reaching out to you in chat.

About us:

We are a newly formed guild on Area 52 comprised of a tight knit core of friends that have been playing together for a number of years. We bring with us a wealth of experience in various areas of the game and strong personalities to match. We have a very laid back attitude, but we all are in it to push the highest levels of content that this game has to offer. Outside of raids we are very active and enjoy pushing high m+ keys as well as doing some pvp on the side. We are looking for like minded individuals who are looking to push through heroic and into mythic raid content on a compressed schedule as we all have lives that we need to live, but are looking to be efficient with our time and have fun!

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday: 9:00 pm - 12:00 am EST

Thursday: 9:00 pm - 12:00 am EST

Expectations:

We’re looking for players who can commit to our raid schedule and who are motivated to participate in progression. We’re not just looking for people who can top the meters. Survivability, situational awareness, competency, and an ability to fit in well with the guild are also key. We also expect everyone to be able to handle constructive criticism as the guild comes before the individual.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on bnet:

EmVe#11206

I look forward to hearing from you!

Hey dude! We are looking for a solid tank for shadowlands. If interested feel free to reach out to us!

< Dethrone > Is a 2 day early evening raiding guild on Thrall . The officer core has achieved Cutting Edge multiple times, Raiding around the US 5 - 100 range.

Culture: The #1 goal of this guild is to achieve Cutting Edge. This can not be achieved by the Leadership alone, but the entire guild/raid team. All members of the raid team will be held to the same standard to promote accountability and fairness . Fostering this type of environment encourages everyone to put in the appropriate effort to achieve CE. CE does not happen by mistake.

Raid Schedule: (Tentative): Tues & Thursday 6:00 – 9:00 EST. Possible 3rd day at very beginning of a tier/mythic. Will be voted on as a raid team.

Current Needs: Any exceptional player will be highly considered - We want to have a balanced raid team, but we will not turn a player down because their class is not high priority.

We are currently in need of an experienced raid leader!

Tank
Death Knight - HIGH
Protection Paladin - Medium
Brewmaster - Medium

Melee DPS
Demon Hunter - Medium
Enhance - Medium
Rogue - Medium

Ranged DPS
Mage - Medium
Warlock - Low
Boomkin - Low
Hunter - Low

We are seeking for players that have a high drive to achieve and maintain CE. If interested please post on the thread & shoot me a real ID if you would like to talk more specifics.

App at this:
https:// forms.gle/LpK6eoN2GSjGmAmz8
(Delete space in front of forms)

If you are unable to send current logs - please feel free to app, we still want to talk to you.

Holby#1173 - GM
Savage#1589 - Officer

Hey mate! Glad to hear that you’re safe and sound post-hurricane, that’s always some scary stuff!

If you’re open to faction swapping and server changing, I think our group environment might be right up your alley :slight_smile: Currently both of our primary tank spots for raiding are filled, but we’ve actually been looking for a mage, and love having someone who is happy to flex tank as needed or for alt content, so there’s room for you to be able to do a little bit of both and not have to give up a role entirely.

Our guild is Intense Intents in Tents- if the name hasn’t given it away, we kind of have a thing for puns. We’re a pretty chill group comprised primarily of working adults/students. While we could be considered a casual and goofy bunch, we still take what we do seriously and buckle down when it’s time to pull, and have fun doing it.

We’re looking to get back into some casual mythic for Shadowlands; while we may not make it all the way to CE, we enjoy the thrill of pushing as far as we possibly can into Mythic content, without the stress that comes with the typical CE grind. The well-being and enjoyment of our raiders is a priority.

Raid times are:
Wednesday & Thursday 8-11pm PST
Friday 8-11 pm PST (optional fun run/alt run)

We are currently 12/12 H for Ny’alotha
(and were 8/8H for EP, 1/2 H for CoS, 1/9 M for BoD, and 2/8 M for Uldir.)

Not interested in our typical raiding schedule?
We’re always looking for new friends for our Friday Night Fun Runs (aka goofy alt run that may or may not involve drunken shenanigans) or general guild activities, including but not limited to M+, PvP, achievements/transmog, and more!

Interested, or maybe you have some questions? No problem! I can be reached at Murryblue#1461 (discord.) or Phes#11476 (bnet).