Moderator please delete this

Moderator please delete

1 Like

Not sure what times work for you, but check us out. We are in high need of a great resto shaman!

1 Like

Add me @ Basedgod#1650
Tues/Wed/Thurs @7pm - 10pm PST
11/12M

Hello my fellow mail wearer, My name is Bullcon and I represent <Raiding Is Hard:(> we are a friendly late night raiding guild based on Area-52. We are looking for skilled DPS to help us finish this tier and build a team that will be successful in the shadowlands and beyond!

Raid Times/Days:
Tuesday/Thursday from 11pm-2am PST or 2am-5am EST (Area 52 server time) or 1am-4am CT

We also do an optional raid day on Wednesday at the same times where we sell carries. Its a non-mandatory day but its a fun and quick way to make some easy money as well as farm Echoes/Azerite and get some juicy Heroic parses!

Current Progress:
We are currently 9/12 Mythic and have just begun progress on Ilgynoth (We’re doing the no dispell strat and expect the boss to die quickly!)

Contact Info:
If you’re interested you can reach me with the info listed below and I will try to get back to you in a timely manner.
BTAG: Bullcon#1672
DISCORD:Bullcon#6858

1 Like

Hi Tellie,

Skimming through your post, I see a lot of the things we look for in our recruitment. We do not recruit bench players, substitutes or casual raiders, as frankly we find them unhelpful. As you’ll read in our guild recruitment spam I’ve linked, we have a guild culture that weeds out a lot of the dramatic and cliquish players before they could get around to starting anything. We also come prepared and ready to raid, and have very little interest in players who don’t.

Have a look at the videos linked in our guild spam to get an idea of how we do things, and drop an application if you like what you see

1 Like

Hey there. We are not a rebuild or falling apart but more so on cruise control until SL. We did step into mythic nya last night and smoked the first three bosses in under two hours. Please give us a look. We also run a bunch of keys weekly.

We’re 10/12m in 2 months due to late starts.
We’re a bunch of friends that have experience raiding together as well as a Raid Leader with experience raiding at a US 2nd level.
Add me if you’re interested
BNET: BrianWoW#1275
Discord: cynth#2312

Bumpity bump! Good luck chica :smiley:

1 Like

Hey Tellie! Geronimo is an 8/12M guild looking for a healer. We are, however, an Alliance guild! If you change your mind about faction changing, we’d love to have you. Feel free to add me on bnet at Aurora#1837

1 Like

Hey Tellie!

Ashen Crusade is now recruiting! An active and social Horde guild, located on Thrall, looking for exceptional dps and players to join our ranks.

Core raiding team - 5/12 Mythic - Raiding Wednesday and Thursdays 8pm – 11pm EST

• Looking for dps!

Second raiding team - 12/12 Heroic – Raiding Saturday 8pm - 11pm EST

• Looking for all!

For all those non-raiders out there, we have keys running constantly, ranging from M0s up 15+ and looking to push higher!
We plan on finishing this xpac strong and go into Shadowlands with a competitive, solid group. For all inquiries please feel free to contact me here, discord or on Bnet!

Bnet: Skylitnight#11667
Discord: Skylitnight#1896

1 Like

What we are looking for in a Mythic Raider
Mythic Team Tuesday|Wednesday|Thursday Invites at 8:15PM. First pull at 8:30PM till 11:30PM EST

• A dedicated player who researches the fights prior to walking in to kill it that night.

• Full understanding of your class and specs and a willingness to learn others

• Dependability, determination and dedication and consistency in performance

• Basic understanding of Warcraft Logs and how to read logs, or a willingness to learn

• A Player who has a sense of humor, but knows when to buckle down and get progression bosses down

• Above all else, Respect to other team/guild members

Currently Recruiting
All Exceptional DPS & Healers will be reviewed
Specifically: Fire Mages, Warlocks, Balance Druids, Resto Shamans

Progression 3/12Mythic

Contact
Discord: Joetalatte#5238

Hello. I am an officer from on Arthas (Horde). We are 12/12 M that raids Mon/Tues/Wed from 8-11 EST, are recruiting, and A solid RSham is something we could use. You can reach me at Phay#6451 on Discord or Phaytality#1789. Would certainly like to speak with you in more detail if you feel you might be interested.

1 Like