Arugal [h] guild <reborn> gmt+8 is recruiting

Oceanic Arugal server horde guild is opening recruitment for raiders and members.

Raid days: Monday, Wednesday, Friday.

Raid time: Singapore time GMT+8, 8pm or server time 11pm until daylight saving changes.

We are a casual guild who can farm ragnaros and onyxia easily every reset. not the best progression now but we r satisfied though we have plans to go further.

we seek good and kind people who wish to join a closely knitted family. we value the person more than their gears or their play skills. come make friends with us. we r really just simple folks who wans to play the game as it is. we will seek progression but not at the sacrifice of respect for each other.
Even if u do not raid you will still be valued as a member. nobody is forced to do anything. just come and play the game with us. we will help you do with quests and attunements. you wont feel lonely with this guild.

we currently has members from singapore, malaysia, indonesia, hong kong, australia, germany uk and etc.
All classes are welcome. All nationalities and background welcome too. LGBTQI+ all ok! zero drama zero discrimination. full respect for each other.

if you like what you read so far, seek me out or any members who will direct you to any online officer.

1 Like

can i join your guild my ign Bultok